Longmont Ford

Used 866-585-4386
Service 888-349-3823

Wonderful experience!

by from Longmont, CO |

I was very pleased that the vehicle was done when requested. We had another appointment scheduled so it worked out wonderfully!

TERRIBLE SERVICE!

by from Colorado |

TERRIBLE customer service!!!! Once I decided to purchase the car, I had to hunt people down to get the ball rolling. They had us sitting in the waiting room for over 2 hours without being told the status or if they were even still helping us. When you tried to find a salesman, they were all too busy to help. To top it off,my olny request was that they put some gas in it, as it was on empty. They absolutly "couldn;'t do it", according to the manager. I will never return!

Don't update their online listings.

by from Thornton, Co. |

Don't believe their online listings. Checked with them on a Tundra they had online and was told it was sent to auction because it had to much service needed. 3 weeks later the vehicle is still listed on their site.

Unfortunate experience

by from Washington |

Unfortunately was not able to get ahold of a car because of communication challenges

customer service lacking

by from billings mt |

I contacted Longmont on a ford edge that I located on cars.com I received an immediate response but when I asked additional questions about the car and service records did not receive any response. About a week later they contacted me back to tel me the car had just sold but I could buy a different one. Still no response to service records. Thank god I went to another dealer at cars.com and had already bought a new edge due to their lack of customer service.

New Car 2nd Go Around Disappointment

by from Longmont, CO |

In search for a new car we went to Longmont Ford and was thoroughly disappointed. First time I went alone and I almost had to blow a horn to get attention "inside" the then show room that is no longer there. Then I was put off when the salesman asked where my husband was as if I couldn't buy a car on my own. Put off buying a car at that time. Second and final time I will EVER open a door at Longmont Ford was today after my husband and I had decided after much research that the car we wanted to purchase was the Explorer. The dealership is undergoing a extensive renovation and finding where the showroom was located was nearly impossible (well there isn't a showroom). We walk a great distance after asking a couple construction workers where we go to buy a car and talk with a salesman. They pointed to a temporary trailer where we made our way. Opened the front door and literally had to say in a loud voice..."anyone home". Disgusted, we opened the door to leave and a big guy who was dressed more like a mechanic than a salesman introduced himself. We made our way to an Explorer in gust of winds of 25 mph and he said he would go and get the keys and be right back. We stood there for 8-10 minutes and he was no where in sight. Had he been serious about selling a car he might have brought the keys with him it appeared he only had one Limited on the lot. After being wind blown and a bad feeling in our gut relative to the first visit and now this one and wondering what kind of service we would receive for routine maintenance we looked at each other and said, "you want to leave". So we did and I can't help but wonder how much longer we would have waited for the "salesman". What we learned...read reviews before visiting a place where you go to sign a contract for a 50K car, we'll save valuable time.

Ask for service report or take a mechanic with you

by from Arvada, CO |

I purchased a 2010 Ford Escape Limited for my daughter. Sales rep was very nice but was not willing to wheel and deal much lower than the price on the window. He would not even remove the dealer 'junk fee'. When we went to pick up the car the battery was dead. They had to get a maintenance guy to come out with cables. Four months after purchase we took it for an oil change and they said the brakes were shot. Got the brake job done and than a few months later had the oil changed at a different Ford dealer and they said the shocks or struts (not sure which it has) were bad. I thought that purchasing a used Ford from a Ford dealer would have assured me that the car would have been serviced correctly before selling it. Very disappointed that routine maintenance (for the mileage) was not even completed. I sometimes wonder if they even changed the oil before it was put on the lot. BTW, I did ask twice for the service records and although they said that they would provide them, I think they made sure that we left without them. :(

Used Car

by from Longmont |

The entire sales team seemed very welcoming, it was very pleasant visit. I have not yet purchased a vehicle from them, however even considering the distance from my home, I would definitely give it a shot!

the marathon

by from orlando, fl |

at longmont ford they were very professional, sold us the vehicle at the internet price with only marginal markup that was charged on all vehicles purchased. Good experience as far as buying a car can be.

Rude Finance Guy

by from Longmont, CO |

Renaldo, the salesman was such a nice man. Made me feel comfortable and answered my questions. I would ask for him again if I needed to purchase another vehicle. The Finance Guy was not a nice man when it came to the Extended Warranty. He became very rude when I declined it. A few days later I tried to contact him to see if I could still buy this plan. I left a message on his voicemail. It is almost a week later and no return call. Finally bought it on-line. I have used their service department before. Most of the time they have been quite nice. Will use this department for future service.

Great experience

by from Denver co |

I recently just bought the 2013 Ford focus Joseph Trujillo best salesman ever I will definitely recommend him for the near future to my family members