Panama City Toyota

(4.3) 6 Reviews

959 W 15th St, Panama City, FL 32401

Great people

by from Panama City, Florida |

On 3/10/2014, I purchased a 2014 Camry from Toyota of Panama City, Florida. My purchase was an easy transaction due to the sales representative, Ramsey Parnell. He was very helpful with his knowledge of the car and his pleasant character in making the deal. I was then sent to the finance department for the final paperwork. Branden Lamberson was patient in his explanation of the financing and warranties that were available. The transition of driving a truck for many years (my trade in) to driving a car has been easily excepted with the help from the staff at Panama City Toyota. I have since recommended the dealership to my friends. One of which has purchased a Camry also. I appreciate the feeling of a fair purchase and an honest dealership. Thank You, Janet Strickland

Great Salelady with excellent follow through!

by from Lynn Haven, FL |

We drove onto the lot and Kristy Robinson was waiting. We told her what we were looking for and she showed us two or three possibilities ... no pressure, just information. Helpful was the "tone" of her style, which we appreciated. After answering all our questions, we looked elsewhere but returned to close on our choice of a new Toyota Highlander. A beautiful auto for a family! The financial manager was well prepared and we closed the purchase without any issues. Thanks, Kristy!

Great Experience Buying from Panama City Toyota

by from Lynn Haven, FL |

My husband and I visited Panama City Toyota recently. We met with Associate Sales Manager Terry Austin. We first discussed buying a new vehicle for my husband and ended up also buying one for me. We are the new and proud owners of an FJ Cruiser and a RAV4 Limited. Terry was great to work with, going over both vehicles with us and taking us for test drives. He helped us to get through the process of buying two new vehicles quickly. The dealership is great inside. It is very spacious and has a nice play area for children. They also offer free drinks and popcorn. It makes the time for the kids go by a little faster. My husband has had a Toyota for the past several years and enjoys their Service Department, which I am looking forward to using as well for routine maintenance. We were very happy with our experience at Panama City Toyota.

Go to Marianna instead

by from Panama City |

Thus Far I have had my Prius for 1 month. It was a used certified Prius one year old. Before I bought the car or agreed to a deal, they told me the car had only one key. I told them I would have to have a 2nd smart key or no deal. They agreed and said the old owner was to have it back this weekend. One month and still no key!!!!!!!!!! After 5 times of speaking to them an one call to Toyota Inc. Maybe I will get the key.

Great Customer Experience

by from Port St Joe FL |

This was by far my BEST car buying experience EVER. I bought my first car (a Toyota) in 1972 and followed by 40 years of Nissan products. Jessica Ramos is the most customer focused; sales person I have EVER met and she brought me back to Toyota. She was more focused on satisfying my car needs than manipulating me into a car. I am telling all my friends to buy from her. If she doesn't have an answer to a technical question, she will get it for you. The rest of the support staff at Panama City Toyota are equally helpful, courteous, and professional.

Great people and the Largest Indoor Showroom

by from Destin, Fl |

Bruce Harbin was extremely helpful and showed me and my wife a nice Camry and let us test drive several camry's with me and explained each in a very professional manner. He guided me through the various steps and personally walked me to each individual. This was also true for my follow up visit to the service department. Kevin has called several times to follow up on how my new car was working. All the staff at Panama City Toyota from Jimmy to Chris are excellent representatives for their company. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------