Miracle Motor Mart

Miracle Motor Mart

2380 Morse Rd., Columbus, OH 43229

Used 877-583-7467

NIADA 2012 Quality Dealer of the Year

Great car buying experience!

by from Baltimore, OH |

I was in the East Main St location and had a great car buying experience! Charlie Sullivan was very accommodating and helpful. This was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. Thank you to all the friendly staff!

Excellent experience -- I'm a repeat customer

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I bought a car here (at the Morse Road store) in 1993 and had a great experience then -- I had that car for nine years and it was still running well when I sold it in 2002. I just bought another car this past week (2015) and had another great experience -- courtesy and consideration from the moment I walked into the showroom last week; being shown around the lot, the honesty displayed by my salesman (Tony Jackson); the professionalism, humor, and courtesy shown to me (by Amy) through the closing; to yesterday when I returned to have a new electronic key made. Would I recommend them again? In a heartbeat! In fact, I'll return again in 10 years when I need another car!

Just loved shopping with saleman James Byers !

by from Midstate, Ohio |

Great customer service ! James Byers is a great salesman. Easy to work with, and has a super personality. Will be back to see him soon at your East location! Thanks !

I love my car.

by from Dayton,Ohio |

Tray Taylor was my salesman. I was able to talk to him about all the amenities I want it in a car. We had multiple conversations over the phone in which he showed me different cars. The Miracle Motor website saved me ttravel time.Mr.Taylor was friendly, gave excellent service and was able to match me with an Infiniti G37 2012. Miracle Motors get me financed very quickly and I drove away very happy. So to all my friends and family here in Dayton Ohio don't be afraid to travel outside of the city for excellent service awesome salesman. Get to Miracle Motor and ask for Tray Taylor .

My wonderful service

by from Dayton,Oh |

Tray Taylor was my salesman, he was friendly and very easy to talk with. We had several phone conversations, because I live so far away. I was able to tell him all the amenities I wanted in a car, and he matched me with a G37 Infinity 2012. I LOVE IT. So to all my Dayton, OH friends and family. don't be afraid to go outside city limits to look for a good car and friendly service. Miracle Motors got me approved very quickly and I drove off the lot a very happy customer. The website is absolutely amazing, it was very easy to navigate through, it shows you exactly what you're getting. Great cars with Amazing Service. Thank you Mr. Taylor and Miracle Motors

First Car Buying Experience

by from Dayton, OH |

This is the first time I have ever purchased a car on my own, and I am pleased that I drove to Columbus to check out Miracle Motor Mart. I worked with Bob and he was extremely interesting and didn't bog me down with all the sales talk right off the bat like almost all other dealers I have experiences. The people who work here are normal guys, and have some pretty interesting stories that I'm sure bigger dealers wouldn't be bothered to tell me. I felt like a person, not just another quota that needed to be hit. Yeah, we discussed numbers later down the line, but for the most part we discussed what I did and did not like about each car, and he was helpful in working with me to make sure I was completely satisfied once I decided on the car I wanted. On the whole, I am glad I settled on going through MMM for my new car. They are reasonable guys with a lot of knowledge of the industry, but made the whole process easy and stressful. My parents told me that car buying should be a fun experience and not something to stress over, and this was one of the only places that was able to do that for me.

Great customer services from Tony Stewart !!!!!!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Tony was the best !!! Everyone was friendly and helpful

Awesome Dealer

by from Columbus, OH |

We just purchased a 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan from Miracle Motor Mart. Growing family needed to get out of an SUV. From start to finish the experience was fantastic. I highly recommend Tony Stewart when you look for your car. Financing was quick and easy. The car had a couple of issues which their great service team took care of immediately. They have gained a future loyal customer.

Potential customer in the future

by from Columbus Ohio |

Sometimes people do not take the time to stop and thank someone for just being nice to them. I was in your dealership at the Morse Rd location a couple weeks ago and I just want to say that I was very impressed with the staff that I came in contact with. I cannot remember the sales lady's name but was very kind. I could not get approved because of some credit issues but she and her manager Mr. Chris was very very nice to me and didn't treat me as if I was a piece of crap just because I could not buy. I will for sure send people to them that I know are looking for a vehicle. Kudos to your other sales people as well as they were all very nice. And your manager was very professional. Keep up the good work more places need this type of customer service.

Highly recommend them.

by from Chillicothe, Oh. |

Car was as advertised. Price was great. No sneaky business. The sales people Tray & Dan were great, polite and respectful. Got us a great deal. Worked with us to get the best interest rate. Most satisfied.