Miracle Motor Mart

Miracle Motor Mart

2380 Morse Rd., Columbus, OH 43229

Used 877-583-7467

NIADA 2012 Quality Dealer of the Year

Rude, pushy, waste of 3 HOURS.

by from Columbus Ohio |

Tried to get me to purchase a car I could not afford, keep saying he had to"talk to the manager" about this awesome deal and when that didn't work he yelled at me.

by from columbus ohio |

thanks Tim we like the malibu and look forward to doing it all over again in the future

Excellent service

by from Columbus Ohio |

Tray was awesome- his service and intuition as to what I needed was great. I'm glad he was there to help me make the right choice for me and my family. Plus he's handsome :)

Pleased in Dayton

by from Dayton, OH - WPAFB |

Traylin Taylor was awesome! His knowledge and enthusiasm was quite impressive. I am shopping for a new vehicle and Mr. Taylor was very patient and polite in answering all of my questions and helped me narrow my search options. I plan to purchase a vehicle this summer and Miracle Motor Mart is now at the top of my list.

very nice and extremely helpful

by from columbus,ohio |

went car shopping and was helped by joe cockerell, i found him very helpful and he had great knowledge of the cars i was interested in. although i wasn't prepared to buy on that visit i will definitly come back when i am .

I am so grateful to this place!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I purchased a vehicle a little over a month ago from Miracle Auto Mart on Morse Road. I was so grateful for the assistance, diligence, and compassion of employees here. Kenne Small, Scott, and Mark were such a blessing to me. I had not had a car payment in over 15 years and they helped make me feel completely comfortable with a great and much safer vehicle. I thank you guys all for being pretty awesome and I look forward to working with you all in the future!

Super Impressed!

by from Dayton, OH |

Traylin Taylor was awesome! His knowledge and enthusiasm left me with a very good impression. I was just shopping around, comparing vehicles and prices. Plan to purchase a new vehicle in the summer and this dealership is now at the top of my list.

Mr. Taylor is great!

by from Dayton, Ohio |

Tray Taylor was indeed a very excellent salesmen. Very poise and collected when communication came in. He was very intellectual of the car he was trying to sale. Respectful, kind, all the way thru...he was very dependable. If I need to find another car or talk to someone else about a car...go to guy!

Mr. Robinson

by from Columbus,ohio |

Great, friendly service at Miracle Motors Mart. The saleman Tray Taylor was very good at explaining the purchasing process. There were something I need to do before I can get the car I want, but he is the man to see. I'm coming to get that 2012 Acura RDX, Mr. Taylor. Good job dude. I have recommend this dealership to my girlfriend's parents.

Dominique Pen

by from dayton, ohio |

Traylin Taylor had wonderful service. He was very nice. He made me feel welcomed and didn't made me feel silly for asking the wrong questions. I had never brought a car before, and was just stopping by just to look. this young man was friendly and was about to give me details about the cars that i was interested in, he did a great jobs keeping my two year old entertained also. Great job Mr. Taylor, you did well. Miracle Motors, you Rock! You will see me very soon.