Miracle Motor Mart

Used 877-583-7467

NIADA 2012 Quality Dealer of the Year

great experience

by from Columbus oh |

My car buying experience was superb! I truly enjoyed the experience by RC Cook. You have created a customer for life! I was treated with respect and dignity and was able to find the car of my dreams. Some dealerships play the "waiting game" trying to find a anxious buyer. RC kept me in the loop on everything he was trying to accomplish for me and the business. I told him what I could afford and was looking for and he stayed within those parameters, while trying to to find what I was looking for in a vehicle.

Awesome!!

by from Columbus,Ohio |

I spoke/worked with Joe Cockerell on looking into a car with more upgrades and he was AWESOME! So patient and helpful for sure. I wasn't ready to buy just yet due to where I am financially and from a credit stand point, but when I'm ready he'll definitely be who I go to!

Rodney cook this is Rex night thank you so much

by from Columbus ohio |

Mr. Rodney cook this is Rex night and I thank you so much for helping me purchase a new vehicle for myself your expertise was definitely a five star top 10 you were definitely excellent and I appreciate your help very much I will always recommend someone to come see you when they need to purchase a car thanks again .

Loving my car

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Kenneth Small assistefme with purchasingy 2014 Sonic and I absolutely love my car. Kenneth made buying a car fast & fun. I sent my mom to him. Thanks Kenneth!

Great Experience

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I highly recommend Kenneth Small as your sales representative, he assisted me with such professionalism even though I couldn't make up my mind. I love my 2015 Malibu! I'm recommending more people.Thanks Kenneth

Great friendly salesmen

by from Columbus ohio |

We came to miracle Motor Mart looking for a car and was greeted by Rodney Cook, very handsome and friendly guy, Family driving and very helpful to my family. My husband and I purchased two cars and the staff there helped us feel warm and welcomed. I later came back and traded my car in for a bigger car. I was very pleased with my new purchase and was even more pleased with my second purchased! My husband was happy with his as well, he also traded his car in for another one. I have sent Rodney Cook three of our friends and family are they also are very much pleased!! I would recommend anyone I know to the morse road store!! We also use the service and they were great to us as well!! I consider Miracle Motor Mart morse road part of my family!!

Kenny Small

by from Columbus, ohio |

Kenny took care of my niece ...very professional...I WILL be back with all my family auto needs!

Great buying experience not once but three times!!

by from Columbus,Ohio |

I bought a two cars two years ago and I just bought two more this year my salesperson was Rodney RC Cook. I can't even begin to explain the patients and time he took with me and my wife both times we were there. I have personally sent 4 to 5 people to buy cars at miracle through Rodney and they all have called and told me there buying experience was exceptional. To this day Rodney regularly checks up on me and my wife wishes us happy birthday's when it's time and even checks in on us around the holidays makes us feel like we're family not just someone he sold a car to and forgets about you. I will always be a miracle motor mart customer as long as they continue to have the kind of staff they have now especially Rodney thank you so much Rodney for a great and wonderful car buying experience not only for me and my wife but also my son with his first car buying experience.

what a great experience

by from Cincinnati Ohio |

Vince D'Andrea was first class all the way. From finding a car to financing to trade in to paperwork the entire process was so easy and stress free. Thank you!

great car knowledge

by from Columbus, Oh |

First time, buying a car. Before I bought my 2012 Honda Insight, I was riding my bike, and cathing Cota. I always bought $5000 cars and had to spend about that amount to keep them running. Kenne Small, had picked a car, that fits my needs, and my budget. He wasn't a pushy salesman like most other places, that steered me away from dealerships. The buying process wasn't long at all. The transition went smoothly. I told all ny friends, and family that if they wanted a good deal to buy from Miracle Motor Mart, cause they actually care about people than just thinking of the dollars they make.