Miracle Motor Mart

Used 877-583-7467

NIADA 2012 Quality Dealer of the Year

Mr. Taylor is great!

by from Dayton, Ohio |

Tray Taylor was indeed a very excellent salesmen. Very poise and collected when communication came in. He was very intellectual of the car he was trying to sale. Respectful, kind, all the way thru...he was very dependable. If I need to find another car or talk to someone else about a car...go to guy!

Mr. Robinson

by from Columbus,ohio |

Great, friendly service at Miracle Motors Mart. The saleman Tray Taylor was very good at explaining the purchasing process. There were something I need to do before I can get the car I want, but he is the man to see. I'm coming to get that 2012 Acura RDX, Mr. Taylor. Good job dude. I have recommend this dealership to my girlfriend's parents.

Dominique Pen

by from dayton, ohio |

Traylin Taylor had wonderful service. He was very nice. He made me feel welcomed and didn't made me feel silly for asking the wrong questions. I had never brought a car before, and was just stopping by just to look. this young man was friendly and was about to give me details about the cars that i was interested in, he did a great jobs keeping my two year old entertained also. Great job Mr. Taylor, you did well. Miracle Motors, you Rock! You will see me very soon.

great experience

by from Columbus oh |

My car buying experience was superb! I truly enjoyed the experience by RC Cook. You have created a customer for life! I was treated with respect and dignity and was able to find the car of my dreams. Some dealerships play the "waiting game" trying to find a anxious buyer. RC kept me in the loop on everything he was trying to accomplish for me and the business. I told him what I could afford and was looking for and he stayed within those parameters, while trying to to find what I was looking for in a vehicle.

Awesome!!

by from Columbus,Ohio |

I spoke/worked with Joe Cockerell on looking into a car with more upgrades and he was AWESOME! So patient and helpful for sure. I wasn't ready to buy just yet due to where I am financially and from a credit stand point, but when I'm ready he'll definitely be who I go to!

Rodney cook this is Rex night thank you so much

by from Columbus ohio |

Mr. Rodney cook this is Rex night and I thank you so much for helping me purchase a new vehicle for myself your expertise was definitely a five star top 10 you were definitely excellent and I appreciate your help very much I will always recommend someone to come see you when they need to purchase a car thanks again .

Loving my car

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Kenneth Small assistefme with purchasingy 2014 Sonic and I absolutely love my car. Kenneth made buying a car fast & fun. I sent my mom to him. Thanks Kenneth!

Great Experience

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I highly recommend Kenneth Small as your sales representative, he assisted me with such professionalism even though I couldn't make up my mind. I love my 2015 Malibu! I'm recommending more people.Thanks Kenneth

Great friendly salesmen

by from Columbus ohio |

We came to miracle Motor Mart looking for a car and was greeted by Rodney Cook, very handsome and friendly guy, Family driving and very helpful to my family. My husband and I purchased two cars and the staff there helped us feel warm and welcomed. I later came back and traded my car in for a bigger car. I was very pleased with my new purchase and was even more pleased with my second purchased! My husband was happy with his as well, he also traded his car in for another one. I have sent Rodney Cook three of our friends and family are they also are very much pleased!! I would recommend anyone I know to the morse road store!! We also use the service and they were great to us as well!! I consider Miracle Motor Mart morse road part of my family!!

Kenny Small

by from Columbus, ohio |

Kenny took care of my niece ...very professional...I WILL be back with all my family auto needs!