Miracle Motor Mart

Used 877-583-7467

NIADA 2012 Quality Dealer of the Year

Great Service, No Hassle

by from Columbus, OH |

The only thing they forgot to tell us was how to get our license plate. Kind of important when you have never gotten one from Ohio before. They went out of their way to get us floor mats when it was discovered that they did not have any for our car.

Excellent dealer!!!!

by from Columbu, OH |

have purchased all of my vehicles from them for the past twenty years. inventory and service has come a long way... people are still great!

Bait and Switch Warning

by from lebanon ohio |

I inquired about this 2009 Camry at a great price and because I live an hour and a half away, I wanted to be sure that what I saw on the web was true. I had two salesmen call me and say they had the car on the lot, the price was right and I said I was on my way. Well, I got there, the car was unavailable and the two salesmen lied multiple times about why the car wasn't there, but they had many other cars to look at. Thanks for wasting my time the day before Easter as well as the gas to drive up to your lot...don't email, call, I'm done!