Miracle Motor Mart

Used 877-583-7467

NIADA 2012 Quality Dealer of the Year

Future Buyer from Columbus Ohio

by from Columbus Ohio |

I have been considering buying a new car, a friend of mine recommended Destry Blamer at Miracle Motor Mart so I decided to check it out. Destry was wonderful and very easy to talk with! He made Me feel very comfortable with the entire process, and helped Me see My dream car can be attainable! I will be back to buy My dream car from Miracle Motor Mart, Thank You Destry :-)

great car great service!

by from Columbus, OH |

I bought a 2001 Honda Civic from Bob Diebold who works at Miracle Motor Mart. He was great and I love the car! I Highly recommend!

Best car buying experience ever!!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I had thee best car buying experience because of Destry Blamer. He was very interpersonal, and thorough. I will most definitely uphold my customer loyalty. Thank You!

kenny small

by from columbus, ohio |

Kenny Was very helpful in helping me pick out a car, also knowledgeable about his job and helping me get financed. I Was there about 6 hours,matter of fact the place had closed and he stayed with me the whole time. I really appreciate his commitment and dedication to his job, I Was very satisfied. THANK YOU KENNY.

Great Service

by from Columbus Ohio |

Kenny Smalls did a great job helping me find the right car for me. I like the way that he did not stop till he could help me. He got me 2014 Chevy Sonic. I never thought that I would have a 2014. Kenny took his time with me and did not just try to put me in anything. My car was in great shape. My son and I love my new car.

Great car buying experience!

by from Baltimore, OH |

I was in the East Main St location and had a great car buying experience! Charlie Sullivan was very accommodating and helpful. This was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. Thank you to all the friendly staff!

Excellent experience -- I'm a repeat customer

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I bought a car here (at the Morse Road store) in 1993 and had a great experience then -- I had that car for nine years and it was still running well when I sold it in 2002. I just bought another car this past week (2015) and had another great experience -- courtesy and consideration from the moment I walked into the showroom last week; being shown around the lot, the honesty displayed by my salesman (Tony Jackson); the professionalism, humor, and courtesy shown to me (by Amy) through the closing; to yesterday when I returned to have a new electronic key made. Would I recommend them again? In a heartbeat! In fact, I'll return again in 10 years when I need another car!

Just loved shopping with saleman James Byers !

by from Midstate, Ohio |

Great customer service ! James Byers is a great salesman. Easy to work with, and has a super personality. Will be back to see him soon at your East location! Thanks !

I love my car.

by from Dayton,Ohio |

Tray Taylor was my salesman. I was able to talk to him about all the amenities I want it in a car. We had multiple conversations over the phone in which he showed me different cars. The Miracle Motor website saved me ttravel time.Mr.Taylor was friendly, gave excellent service and was able to match me with an Infiniti G37 2012. Miracle Motors get me financed very quickly and I drove away very happy. So to all my friends and family here in Dayton Ohio don't be afraid to travel outside of the city for excellent service awesome salesman. Get to Miracle Motor and ask for Tray Taylor .

My wonderful service

by from Dayton,Oh |

Tray Taylor was my salesman, he was friendly and very easy to talk with. We had several phone conversations, because I live so far away. I was able to tell him all the amenities I wanted in a car, and he matched me with a G37 Infinity 2012. I LOVE IT. So to all my Dayton, OH friends and family. don't be afraid to go outside city limits to look for a good car and friendly service. Miracle Motors got me approved very quickly and I drove off the lot a very happy customer. The website is absolutely amazing, it was very easy to navigate through, it shows you exactly what you're getting. Great cars with Amazing Service. Thank you Mr. Taylor and Miracle Motors