Garrett Motors

197 N Arizona Blvd, Coolidge, AZ 85128

Used 520-723-5401

Very good service, nice facilities

by from Coolidge, AZ |

Had a long wait but it was due to some unplanned emergencies. The service itself was fine, and I enjoyed the nice "cool" waiting room.

Top notch dealership

by from Coolidge, Az |

Excellent car buying experience. Friendly professional staff, every person I dealt with was kind, helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you particularly to Jim Garrett, Alix Garcia and Fred in finance.

They Actually Listen

by from Coolidge, AZ |

It was a great experience dealing with the service department. I can honestly say that Cody was the first person I have ever dealt with in service that actually listened to me and then went on to fix the issue.

Wonderful Service

by from Arizona |

Liz Nixon went above and beyond to help me get the truck I wanted. Loved how friendly she was. Did an amazing job. I drove all the way from Phoenix just to come to this dealer and I would definitely make the drive again.

Great service

by from Cooledge, AZ |

Garrett motors has worked with me to get my gas covered finally painted and compensated by for it. Even though it wasn't their fault they fixed it. Always willing to please the customer.

good service

by from Coolidge Az |

just had oil changed. no big deal. I have always been treated well here and that is why I buy my cars here and have done so for several cars and many many years.

Excellent Experience

by from Chandler, AZ |

I purchased a pre-owned Toyota, Camry from Garrett Motors on June 18, 2015 in just over 2 hours!!! That never happens anywhere during a car buying experience!! I located the car online in the early am, called to inquire about the availability....Mark answered the phone before 8am, which is also rare, made an appt. to go see the vehicle, it looked as great as the photos and was reserved especially for me with Joe in sales when I arrived. I was out the door in just over 2 hours with my "new to me car". Short and sweet, no hassle not your typical car buying drama. I would recommend Garrett Motors to family and friends in a minute! Go see them, you'll be glad you did !!

Customer Service, Followup Service

by from Coolidge |

My experience was very pleasant, the gentleman who assisted me was apparently from Casa Grande according to his shirt. I really appreciate all his help.

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Casa Grande AZ |

We can't be more satisfied with Garrett motors. Since moving to AZ we have been searching for a small town dealer like we had back home. Little did we know they were right in our back yard. Jim, Joe, and Fred your customer service is outstanding and look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you!

Super Service Department

by from Coolidge, AZ |

Your service staff is totally professional. Congratulations on having the wisdom to hire all of them. Marcus took care of everything for me and of course, Spencer, as always is top of everything.