Garrett Motors

197 N Arizona Blvd, Coolidge, AZ 85128

Used 520-723-5401

good service

by from Coolidge Az |

just had oil changed. no big deal. I have always been treated well here and that is why I buy my cars here and have done so for several cars and many many years.

Excellent Experience

by from Chandler, AZ |

I purchased a pre-owned Toyota, Camry from Garrett Motors on June 18, 2015 in just over 2 hours!!! That never happens anywhere during a car buying experience!! I located the car online in the early am, called to inquire about the availability....Mark answered the phone before 8am, which is also rare, made an appt. to go see the vehicle, it looked as great as the photos and was reserved especially for me with Joe in sales when I arrived. I was out the door in just over 2 hours with my "new to me car". Short and sweet, no hassle not your typical car buying drama. I would recommend Garrett Motors to family and friends in a minute! Go see them, you'll be glad you did !!

Customer Service, Followup Service

by from Coolidge |

My experience was very pleasant, the gentleman who assisted me was apparently from Casa Grande according to his shirt. I really appreciate all his help.

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Casa Grande AZ |

We can't be more satisfied with Garrett motors. Since moving to AZ we have been searching for a small town dealer like we had back home. Little did we know they were right in our back yard. Jim, Joe, and Fred your customer service is outstanding and look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you!

Super Service Department

by from Coolidge, AZ |

Your service staff is totally professional. Congratulations on having the wisdom to hire all of them. Marcus took care of everything for me and of course, Spencer, as always is top of everything.

Show-room is spotless

by from coolidge az |

This trade was as hassle free as it could get,was treated fairly and got what i wanted, Alix is a Peach.

Garrett Motors

by from Coolidge, AZ |

The car evaluation and purchase process was extremely clear and efficient, no suprises at all, extremely helpful and knowledgable staff. Exceptional attention to the voice of the customer.

nice people good clean

by from Coolidge,AZ |

not happy about mildew funky smell in air conditioning. makes me wonder if it has been in flood. of course its not covered by warranty.

Great Service

by from Coolidge, AZ |

Service is quick, friendly and they explain everything they did at the end before I pay. I will definitely be back.

Good Service

by from Coolidge, AZ |

This was my second experience with Garrett Motors. The first was a few years back and I didn't care to repeat it. This time it was a factory recall so I thought everybody would know what they were supposed to be doing. After waiting several weeks for the part, I called and found the part had never been ordered, but a part ordered for another customer , who didn't show for their appointment, could be used for my car. Employees were very cordial, I was given a ride to work and my car was finished in a timely manner. Thx Garrett Motors.