Corporate Cars USA

Corporate Cars USA

735 W Broward Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312

Used 888-419-1423

We Sell Only The Highest Quality

No pressure, smart advice, impressive inventory

by from Lighthouse Point, FL |

I stopped by Corporate Cars USA on a recent Saturday to check out a 2010 BMX X3, and even though it was near closing time (and I was dressed more like I was ready to do yard work than buy a BMW), owner Avi and salesman Miguel were welcoming, knowledgeable and kind. Avi spent a great deal of time offering repair and maintenance advice on my 2007 BMW X3, and there was no pressure when I explained that a car purchase was on hold pending a job change. I'm both a USAA member and occasional automotive writer, and I'll definitely return to Corporate Cars USA when I'm in a position to buy.

Straight Talking Pros

by from Fort Lauderdale, Fl |

No-nonsense pros that give it to you straight. Bought a premium pre-owned vehicle in the right condition and at the right price. Within 2 hours of test drive they had me out the door and completely satisfied. If you're tired of the usual "dealer blah-blah-blah", go see Ari and Miguel.

First Time Buyer

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

Amazing customer service! Found the car I was looking for online and it led me to Corporate Cars USA. I was very happy to be able to have come in. My first time buying a car under my name and Avi was very helpful! I would recommend Corporate Cars USA to any and everyone. On my first visit I walked out and drove my vehicle. Thank you guys so much and look forward to future purchases!

Excellent customer service.

by from Atlanta, GA |

I purchased a 2009 BMW 328i from Corporate Cars in Fort Lauderdale. The salesman - Miguel was very professional and knowledgeable. He took the time to show me the different types of luxury cars available on the well maintained lot. After I told him what I was interested in he led me to a number of cars within my budget. We discussed the BMW 328i and I was satisfied that all of my questions and concerns were addressed. I would recommend Corporate Cars to all my friends.

Great Customer Service

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

I recently had a great experience with CCUSA. When I walked on the site my experience was great. Miguel gave excellent service and was very knowledgeable in the vehicle I was interested in buying. He even came out to my job to test drive the vehicle of my choice. It doesn't get any better than that! I will definitely be sending friends to this dealership.

Great Experience

by from Fort Lauderdale Florida |

My experience at Corporate Cars was one I will never forget. Thanks Miguel for the awesome customer service you gave. This guy even brought the car to my job to test drive. I don't know of any car dealer that does that. Plus I got the car I wanted in excellent condition with a great interest rate. I will definitely refer my friends and colleagues to you.... N Baker. ...

The epitome of a bad car dealer. Liars.

by from Fort Lauderdale |

"A PERFECT BMW ROADSTER AT A PERFECT LOW PRICE....THIS BEAUTIFUL BMW Z4 3.0L 6 SPEED....IS 100% CARFAX CERTIFIED...NO ACCIDENTS...NO STORIES.." I spoke with Ari on the phone (the owner) and he tells me this is a perfect BMW, 1 owner, Carfax Certified, clean title, etc, etc I turn up to view the car and it's a dog, 2 owners on the Carfax, terrible paint repair ( notice his advert above no accidents??), cracked trim, key remote doesn't work, cracked Nav with bad screen. Rear quarter has terrible overspray into fuel filler and "Miguel" tells me it's polish....car barely starts. Sand in the battery box, curbed wheels, faded BMW inisgnias etc,,, Typical dodgy car dealer...Go anywhere else.

Great guys to deal with.

by from Winnipeg Manitoba Canada |

Bought a 335d BMW from them in November 2013. I imported vehicle to Canada. Bought car without seeing it. Vehicle was in fantastic condition and was in the exact condition as described by Avi (Owner). The process was quite smooth even if I was quite demanding due not seeing the vehicle. I would deal with again if the opportunity comes. The nice part was enjoying some beach weather before driving 2300 miles to a snow storm back home. Thanks again Corp Cars, love the car. Just have to try to find a way to keep from going over the speed limit. Geoff B

Nice Cars

by from Miami, Fl |

Purchased my 2008 335i from this dealership. Car was as described on their ad. High quality selection and very good prices. Staff was courteous and made my car buying experience a pleasurable one. Would definitely recommend to anybody looking for a car,

Mediocre Knowledge

by from Ft Lauderdale, FL |

I went in to this small dealership hoping to find what I have been looking for. They post all of their vehicles on Craigslist. There were a couple things I was not fond of when I went here: - I test drove one of the cars and it was obviously having mechanical issues. The sales person seemed to not know what it was and said it was normal. - The car I was trading in was in extremely good shape, but because it had a small dent... they low-balled my trade in about 50% of what KBB rated. The year of my car to mileage ratio was extremely good (80k miles on a 2005).