Northridge Toyota

19550 Nordhoff St, Los Angeles, CA 91324

Used 818-734-5600

Terrible Service!!!

by from Torrance, CA |

Very attentive until the vehicle was purchased. Then their quality of service went completely out the window. Had to chase them around to get some minor pre-delivery items resolved. Literally had to threaten them with bad reviews a couple of weeks later when they wouldn't take any action to provide me with my loan information. So, decided to check into refinancing, and got a loan for 1.99% instead of the 3.75% Northridge Toyota gave me. Discovered at that point that my GAP Insurance would no longer be valid with my change of financing, so had to cancel the GAP Insurance. Still chasing down Mike, the finance manager at Northridge, for confirmation that he has properly forwarded the cancellation, since Toyota Finance still has no record of it being submitted. Not impressed with Toyota Finance either... they supposedly marked my account on the first day I called that I wished to cancel my GAP Insurance. Called back a couple weeks later to check on the status, and I'm told there's no note on my account indicating my cancellation of the GAP Insurance. All in all, not impressed with Northridge Toyota, or Toyota Finance...

Trustworthy Dealer

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Appreciated the laid-back style of the dealership, as opposed to the usual car-sales attitude. Especially appreciated the knowledge, expertise, and service of Sven, the Internet Sales Manager. However, due to a rather green sales associate, the service ended up being too laid back, forcing us to repeatedly chase down the status and necessary details on the concerns we wanted checked prior to delivery of our newly purchased pre-owned vehicle. Still, I would not hesitate to purchase another car from Northridge Toyota as they certainly earned my trust as a customer. Good people.

Mrs. Zita Kass

by from Woodland Hills, Calif. |

We recently purchased a Toyota Camry hybrid. I have to commend Russell on his sales ability. He was able to get us the best price on our trade in as well as the new car. Also Gidion is to be commended for his knowledge of the operation of the various features of the car. He was most helpful and we appreciated the time he spent with us.

Bad battery

by from Los Angeles,CA |

My Brand new Toyota Matrix died in a parking lot at mileage of 1,000. The mechanic was rude to me and told me "We got a bad battery sometimes that's why you got a warranty."

Not exactly impressed

by from Northridge, CA |

It's was about time for me to invest in a new car. I had heard rumblings about Northridge Toyota, and I pass by it every day, so I figured I'd swing by and see if it was anything to write home about. At first glance, the dealership itself is kind of small, and the main building is getting on in years. Their selection isn't as great as other dealerships, but it wasn't terrible either, I had asked about a couple cars, which they all claimed the last one was "just sold". After a bit of asking, I left because I couldn't find the Prius I was looking for.

They do a real poor job

by from Chatsworth, CA |

I rolled in to Northridge to have my whole rear end fixed, my car was rear ended by what I assume was a drunk driver in the middle of the night. The service rep wasn't half bad, and they finished in the time that they said they would. Unfortunately, I noticed that when I got my car home, the bumper was a bit crooked. It wasn't really noticeable unless you looked for it, but it not perfectly straight. I brought it in and they took twice as long to fix it, but it was finally straight.

"Meh" Service in a Dumpy Building

by from Canoga Park, CA |

Let me start by saying there is nothing exceptional about Northridge Toyota; the building is old, the lot is small, and the sales staff isn't exactly what I'd call 'dynamite'. I came in to look at their used car selection, their selection of used cars is kinda abysmal, I've seen mom and pop dealerships with better selection. I guess what I'm saying is that I wouldn't recommend anyone go to Northridge.

nothing to complain

by from Torrance, CA |

Very kind and professional. This dealership opens until 9pm. They provide one-stop service. And send all the documents, cards, letters and confirm emails. Car was as same as advertised, cleaned as new one. It's been one month since I bought a car from them. There is nothing to complain.