Northridge Toyota

19550 Nordhoff St, Los Angeles, CA 91324

Used 818-734-5600 Used 818-734-5600

customer service

by from northidge |

I've tried for over a week to get a hold of anyone from the financial department and it seems that I have to drive there to talk to someone because I've left voice mails to return my calls and called every day and nothing they are always busy. I've always had terrible experiences at car dealerships and this one is no exception. Horrible horrible experience

Great Facilities - Dumb guy liasons for Service De

by from Northridge |

Young inexperienced service liasons. Clueless how to provide & sell service department. Experienced guy left that was great for 3 years.. Now basically dumb dudes there.

Very rude and aggresive service from the manager

by from Northridge, CA |

I've had previous bad experiences at this dealer in the past, and recently decided to give them another shot after some 10 years, but they still have a problem with their manager 'Paul.' Paul became pretty rude after he realized we knew what we were talking about when it came to investigating the details of the lease they were offering us. Especially after we began asking questions about what residual and money factor they had used for their calcs. He completely refused to disclose any details. I asked him several times if this was 'secret' information that he was guarding and that seemed to irritate him even more. Pretty much black listed them for life at this point.

No Accountability No Follow-up. Ruined my purchase

by from Northridge, CA |

If you are looking for a business that appreciates your business, and takes care of a situation with a dissatisfied customer to make sure they are happy, STAY AWAY. As a salesperson for many years, I take pride and demand the highest level of customer service. I purchased a car from here that I love, but unfortunately and stuck dealing with a company and people that couldn't care less about my business. I was going to wait to complete my purchase with cash in hand for my down-payment instead of using credit. The sales-rep of course wanted to sale, so I agreed and believed them when they PROMISED they would not cash this check unless I didn't bring in the down-payment by 4/15/2015. Well, just in case, since I work long hours and wouldn't be able to bring the cash in until 5:30/6 PM the day of 4/15/2015....I called the night before and left a message for the rep Evan LaFair who had been coordinating everything except the actual sale, because he wasn't there the day I could come in. On that day, I worked with Arthur, who was very accommodating to get the sale, but offered ZERO follow-up, ZERO accountability, AND STILL HASN"T CALLED ME TO MAKE SURE I WAS OK, even after they dropped the ball multiple times. By reviews, it confirms that he is great at keeping great situations great, but this is to assure you, that if there is something wrong with the sale, he gets the commish...but no accountability. Evan LaFair called me back within 5 minutes of receiving my voicemail, assuring me that he let Arthur know I would be coming in the next day and that I wouldn't have to worry about the check being cashed. I came in at 5:30 with the $$. Only to have a lady come tell me, I'm so sorry we sent the check off. This situation was escalated to Customer Relations Manager, Maria Serrano. Don't be fooled by the kind words, the offering of a free tank of gas, or the offer of a windown tint...because NONE of it has been followed up on, scheduled or paid mind to. I have follow up with Toyota Corporate and the best they have said I could do is wait to see if the Regional Office deems whether ramifications are necessary. If you want someone to value you business ...steer clear of: Northridge Toyota Maria Serrano- Customer Service Manager Sven - Internet Sales Manager Arthur - Sales Person Thanks Northridge of Toyota...Can't wait til I can bring my business to someone who values it. I will regret this for the next 3 years.

Really not interested in customer service

by from West Hills, CA |

I've never visited this dealership and won't. Called to see if I could make a same day appointment and they wouldn't tell me if they were busy or not unless I provided information for them to add to their database and make sales attempts. Tells you where their priorities are.

Terrible Service!!!

by from Torrance, CA |

Very attentive until the vehicle was purchased. Then their quality of service went completely out the window. Had to chase them around to get some minor pre-delivery items resolved. Literally had to threaten them with bad reviews a couple of weeks later when they wouldn't take any action to provide me with my loan information. So, decided to check into refinancing, and got a loan for 1.99% instead of the 3.75% Northridge Toyota gave me. Discovered at that point that my GAP Insurance would no longer be valid with my change of financing, so had to cancel the GAP Insurance. Still chasing down Mike, the finance manager at Northridge, for confirmation that he has properly forwarded the cancellation, since Toyota Finance still has no record of it being submitted. Not impressed with Toyota Finance either... they supposedly marked my account on the first day I called that I wished to cancel my GAP Insurance. Called back a couple weeks later to check on the status, and I'm told there's no note on my account indicating my cancellation of the GAP Insurance. All in all, not impressed with Northridge Toyota, or Toyota Finance...

Trustworthy Dealer

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Appreciated the laid-back style of the dealership, as opposed to the usual car-sales attitude. Especially appreciated the knowledge, expertise, and service of Sven, the Internet Sales Manager. However, due to a rather green sales associate, the service ended up being too laid back, forcing us to repeatedly chase down the status and necessary details on the concerns we wanted checked prior to delivery of our newly purchased pre-owned vehicle. Still, I would not hesitate to purchase another car from Northridge Toyota as they certainly earned my trust as a customer. Good people.

Mrs. Zita Kass

by from Woodland Hills, Calif. |

We recently purchased a Toyota Camry hybrid. I have to commend Russell on his sales ability. He was able to get us the best price on our trade in as well as the new car. Also Gidion is to be commended for his knowledge of the operation of the various features of the car. He was most helpful and we appreciated the time he spent with us.

Bad battery

by from Los Angeles,CA |

My Brand new Toyota Matrix died in a parking lot at mileage of 1,000. The mechanic was rude to me and told me "We got a bad battery sometimes that's why you got a warranty."

Not exactly impressed

by from Northridge, CA |

It's was about time for me to invest in a new car. I had heard rumblings about Northridge Toyota, and I pass by it every day, so I figured I'd swing by and see if it was anything to write home about. At first glance, the dealership itself is kind of small, and the main building is getting on in years. Their selection isn't as great as other dealerships, but it wasn't terrible either, I had asked about a couple cars, which they all claimed the last one was "just sold". After a bit of asking, I left because I couldn't find the Prius I was looking for.