Serpentini Chevrolet - Strongsville

Service 888-748-5958 Service 888-748-5958

American and Proud of It

Home away from home

by from Cleveland Ohio |

My experience at Serpentini Chevrolet was excellent. I was greeted at the door by Sales Person Nick Fueger. We discussed possible options and to my surprise I was offered a new vehicle when I was expecting a certified one. I was served Lunch during my wait and once I was approved the whole staff was excellent in informing me of the basic needs on the coverage of my Chevrolet Cruze.

Serpentini Chevrolet Strongsville

by from Berea |

salesman Xavier helpful, courteous; staff easy to work with; helped us clear up glitch with using G M Family First so we could take advantage of discount. leased an Equinox.

great service

by from cleveland,oh |

everyone is great and they listen to you when you say there is a problem with your car and always take care of it

Service Adviser or Labor Salesman?

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Poor Service Advisor attitude toward "GM Customer Satisfaction". Had more focus on assuring labor was paid even where tech limitations exist. Did not want to openly acknowledge TSB's I wanted to provide of that were directly related to "Water Leaks and Electrical Problems" on all Labda Platform vehicles and over 100 owner complaints on forums. After $250 charge to diagnose leak, he called me to say he needed to sublet another $325 to Leak Specialist. He later called to say both sunroofs, cowl area as well as windshield all leak water into the cabin. I had Safelite Auto Glass fix the windshield the next day at Serpentini. When I picked up my vehicle, the repair bill was $630 (not including Safelite) and the car seats and interior were greasy with hand prints and vehicle was in no way cleaned up. Very poor example for GM Dealership Service.

Great Experience!

by from Valley View, OH |

Xavier Sanchez was our salesperson and he was courteous, professional and extremely helpful! I came in looking for a used car and I was pleasantly surprised to get a brand new Chevy Equinox that worked with the budget I was comfortable with! The facility is beautiful and I would recommend Sepentini to anyone looking for a new car!

Amazing Customer Service!!!

by from Parma, OH |

I had the pleasure of working with 2 salesmen during my search for a new truck this passed week. Mike originally took care of me finding out what I was looking for in a new truck and was very helpful with suggestions. We could not find a truck on the lot that matched what I was looking for so Mike asked John for some help. John found a truck that was perfect for me at a dealership about 130 miles away. They worked out a dealer trade with them and Mike drove down there to pick it up for me and brought it back to Strongsville. John took care of me from there on out and made sure it was everything I wanted. They both did a great job making sure I would not settle for anything less than exactly what I wanted and made sure it fit into the budget I had prepared for. They made me a very happy customer!

Great Service

by from Strongsville, OH |

The service clinic was a special event which I appreciated. It was a great experience to be with a technician to examine my car on a lift in the service area. I learned a few new things and the technician found a leaky seal that was replaced as well.

Great customer sevice and beautiful facility!

by from Strongsville, OH |

Chris Klein was great! Worked with my husband over the phone and we were pretty much squared away from the moment I got there. Everyone was extremely nice!

great service

by from strongsville, oh |

the dealership was just as eager to get the lease done as i was. that made me feel good. they were willing to negotiate and that means a lot to me.

Seamless at Serpentini

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Josh Byrnes and Moe were terrific. Honest associates and representatives of your dealership. I drove 40 miles to see what serpentini had to offer, and I was extremely pleased! First truck I drove was perfect in every way based on what josh had gathered from I liked and wanted in a truck. Will Purchase from you its again and recommend based on the great experience that was delivered.