Serpentini Chevrolet - Strongsville

Service 888-748-5958

American and Proud of It

Great Experience!

by from Brookpark, Oh |

I had service done at Serpentini on my Cobalt and was talked into trading it in and it was the best decision I have made! Christian Berlovan was great! Very nice and informative and even willing to help after my purchase was made! I am very satisfied with my purchase and my experience.

October 21, 2013

Thank you Amy! We're glad Christian took good care of you!

The show room was clean and so was the cafe.

by from Strongsville, Ohio |

I walked in and walked around 5-10 minutes later the Manager asked if I was being helped. There were 2 salesman standing at the desk with him. He told me one of the salesman would help me. They both looked at me and at each other. Nick M. walked by and they both said, Nick will help you. I was appalled that they would judge me by my clothes and appearance. I do this at times, I dress in old clothes and messy hair, no makeup, so test the salespeople on how they treat me. Nick was so gracious and treated me like a human being and not like I was poor and could not afford a car. I was ready to walk out because no one would help me. If Nick M. had not treated me so kindly I would not have bought a car. I'm a widow of a veteran, who died from Agent Orange cancer. He was the one that always bought the cars. Nick M. was so helpful and got me though the process smoothly.

November 22, 2014

Thank you so much for your review! I apologize that you felt like our guys were ignoring you, but we're glad your experience with Nick ended up being a good one. Thank you again!

Sales staffl and facilities were outstanding

by from Strongsville,ohio |

Everyone involved in the sale and service of my Malibu was outstanding.I hope this kind of service continues in the future.

November 22, 2014

Thank you! We appreciate your business!

CHECK OF THE COOLING SYSTEM FOR POTENTIAL LEAKS

by from STRONGSVILLE, OH |

JOHN DID A GREAT JOB OF OVERSEEING THE WORK ON OUR CAR. HE GAVE US A CALL WHEN WORK WAS COMPLETED.

Great car buying experience

by from Strongsville, OH |

At first, I was very stressed out to purchase my first vehicle. The staff and salesman, Derrick, were very informative and helpful. I would highly recommend visiting Serpentini to my friends and family. Overall, a great experience.

Thank you so much!

Dealer was accomodating. Great service.

by from Brook Park, OH |

I had some spare time on Veterans Day, so I stopped in for my oil change. I had no appointment and the dealership took me in. Thank you.

November 22, 2014

Thank you for your business!

Great Service. Great Atmosphere. Great Dealership.

by from Strongsville,OH |

Excellent! Alesia was really nice! Helped make the appointment for me. Explained everything over the phone and at the dealership at the time of the appointment. Dealership was great place to wait even on a Sunday when most everything else is closed. Repair was much quicker than I thought. Everything went smoothly!

Thank you!

Excellent Dealership and Friendliest Staff ever!!!

by from Strongsville, Ohio |

We had a great experience. I will let my gf Amy say more due to she had more time and experience than myself..thanks Slavko. Well, where do I begin. We were treated with the utmost respect and like family. I have been coming here for auto work even with our Chevy Cav and Saturn Ion to the service dept. But for our latest purchase of the 2015 Malibu, the people we dealt with were awesome....all of the following, Mike Didomenico who was our salesman, Matt the finance officer and Jim Foose who walked me through everything regarding onstar and radio etc..etc. I had to come back during the week to get some paint blemishes fixed, which Mike took back to detail shop asap. Mr. Ryan Serpentini sat down with me to make sure all was well, which was very nice of him..oh...and Mike was willing to buy me breakfast since I was there early, which was very nice of him. Also John Moutsios and Steve Grillo in service recognized me and always make me feel welcome there..they are ALL GREAT!!! Last, but not least, is David Strejnowski . I had met him while having an oil change a few months back, and he saw me sitting waiting for my car and came and kept me company. Mike approached me and asked if it would be okay if David got my car for me,due to he had a customer appt, which I said..no problem, and David made sure all was good as he pulled it into the service garage because it was raining...ALL THESE GUYS ARE AWESOME!!! A+

Excellent service, professional atmosphere fast

by from Cleveland Ohio |

Fast, friendly, professional, very experienced, well informed. They let you know as the process is moving along. Call your attention to things about the car you may have forgotten. Prices fair and they are very through. They also wash the car when finished!!

Thank you very much!

Fast, fantastic service

by from Strongsville, OH |

Even though it was busy when I came in for my appointment, I was assisted quickly and only had to wait a reasonable period of time for my service to be completed.

November 21, 2014

Thank you for your business!

Quick Weekend Service

by from Strongsville, OH |

The timeline given to me was between 2-2.5 hours and my work was completed in about 1.5 hours which was a nice surprise.