Serpentini Chevrolet - Strongsville

Service 888-748-5958

American and Proud of It

Great Experience!

by from Brookpark, Oh |

I had service done at Serpentini on my Cobalt and was talked into trading it in and it was the best decision I have made! Christian Berlovan was great! Very nice and informative and even willing to help after my purchase was made! I am very satisfied with my purchase and my experience.

Serpentini Chevrolet - Strongsville responded to this review

October 21, 2013

Thank you Amy! We're glad Christian took good care of you!

Go see Derek!!

by from Wickliffe, OH |

Derek was super helpful! He made the whole process easy for me and was able to get me the best deal possible. Tell your friends to go see Derek!

Great servuce and friendly staff

by from Strongsville, Ohio |

Very friendly and helpful service staff. Great cafe! Quality people doing quality work; Clean showroom with comfortable seating and large screen TV

Clean, friendly atmosphere

by from Strongsville, OHio |

I truly appreciate the work put into making a deal w/ me to purchase my new car when others were not able. And Serpintini was not able to in the past. I was surprised at the final interest rate for my purchase and very happy. THANK YOU!

Awesome staff!

by from Strongsville, ohio |

The staff is excellent! Very helpful and very experienced. They made car buying painless and exciting! We recommend serpentini to everyone we know shopping for a vehicle.

Great Service,Knowledgeable Staff & Nice Cars

by from Parma, Ohio |

Our whole family has purchased cars at Serpentini and we keep coming back. The service department and your sales department are excellent. Our salesman Chris Kline was very nice and knowledgeable. He answered all our questions. Also Matt in your finance department was also very pleasant and again answered all my questions. We would definitely recommend your dealership. Thanks for the great experience and thanks to General Motors for making a great product. I am going to feel very safe in my new Traverse. Thanks Again Tim & Susan Zarlinga

Excellent service and friendly atmosphere

by from Strongsville, OH |

Prompt, efficient and excellent service. As a perk they even ran my car thru a car wash for me and that was very much appreciated.

Excellent service dept , esp front end service ppl

by from Strongsville, OH |

We love your service department. John was very helpful with our issue and for our reason for service that day. ALL of the service department are to be commended. They are, actually, the reason we keep coming back to your dealer.

Great place!!

by from strongsville oh |

I had an amazing experience with serpentini strongsville. I will recommend Vince Morris to all my friends and family. I walked in with what I thought was an unrealistic pipe dream and even when it would have been easier and less time consuming to put me in a smaller vehicle he didn't stop until I had the vehicle and the payment that I was comfortable with. Now I am driving a brand new Equinox when I thought I would be leaving with a used Cruze at best. Have used the Serpentini lots for last 10 years and will continue to come back!!

Excellent service!

by from Medina, ohio |

I shopped around for the best deal on a lease and Serpentini was the best by far! They found exactly what I wanted and were a pleasure to work with!

raised price over night on vehicle I was going to

by from dayton ohio |

I was buying an suv from serpintini they had just got in, and the salesman was going to call me the next day when the car was serviced. after pulling my credit and giving me rates, they called me the next day ready to finalize everything but raised the price by about $1500 and would not honor the price they had it listed for when they ran my credit!