Joe Cooper Ford of Tulsa

3400 S Sheridan Rd, Tulsa, OK 74145

service advisors

by from Tulsa, okla |

I have taken my truck as well as my daughters truck for service for many years to joe cooper ford , today I stop in for an oil change and tire rotation after getting off from work early , I drive in to the service advisor area, I walk in this is between 2:00 and 2:30 on October 3rd 2014,to the guest area Three service advisors each on a computer three look up at me no be with you ,can we help you nothing ,they look back to there screens, I wait for about 4to5 minutes , I go to my truck wait for a few minutes then I leave , there was only one other customer in the area at this time ,I go to another shop in and out in about 40 minutes ,no worries I will not be going back to joe cooper ford Tulsa for service on my or any other vehicle we have, very disappointed you can remove my address from your mailing list .

The worst customer service experience of my life!

by from Tulsa |

They are crooks, who practice shady dealings.. We purchased a used car. We had the car for 3 months before they told us that they couldn't find a lender and needed to bring the car back! The car was an as is car with no warranty however within the first 30 days the car had major malfunctions which I was told would be fixed, that they chose to never get around to fixing! There were always channels that needed to get worked thru.. The finance department team members were extremely cold, and had little personable skills. I will say the worst experience of my life!

William Charles and Minnie Smith

by from Glenpool, Ok. |

Mjy 2008 Mustang had a bad transmission. I was told what was wrong and what they were going to do to fix the problem. In a short time the trans was fixed and they reviewed what they had done. I was very pleased with their service.

wonderful service

by from Tulsa, OK |

I walked in on Friday evening at 5:30pm and at 7:30pm was walking out with keys in hand. My credit is not that great. I have been ill and battling illness and paying high medical bills I was forced to file bankruptcy. My credit was shot. I also lost my mother and incurred many expenses while caring for her while she was in my home and following her death. This place is great. I suggest you talk with Jeff. He made me feel like I was the most important person in the world and he genuinely cared about my situation as well as Mike in finance. Jeff has called several times to make sure all is ok with the car and that I am happy with my purchase. Wonderful place...will NEVER go back to the Chevy dealership up the road. Jeff not only has my business from now on but my family, friends and coworkers as well.

lax repairs on used vehicles

by from Owasso, OK |

We bought a used suv from Joe Cooper in early January. A few days later it rained and I turned on the windshield wipers. The passenger side was good but the drivers side didn't have any rubber on it. Then about three weeks after I bought it, I got stopped by a police officer for no brake lights. My husband had to buy the bulbs and replace them, but he noticed a grey line on the cover. They had known about the brake light apparently and didn't fix them. I had to pay for these repairs, totaling about $60, that the dealership had known about and not fixed. Part of the jack was missing also. I would not have gone to this dealership if I had known the quality of the used inventory.

Beware

by from Tulsa, OK |

High pressure sales team with tricks up every sleeve.

very classy dealer

by from Tulsa |

Joe Cooper is family owned and has had some of the same managers and salespeople for many years. This is usually a good sign in business. They must be taking care of these employees because the employees always provide great service in the new/used car sales and service. Many other Tulsa dealers play the sales games but I have never had that issue here and have purchased several cars from them in the last 4 years.

I was treated like a person

by from Tulsa, OK |

Kip and his sales staff are wonderful, I have been checking out several models and Ford is on the list. They were helpful, knowledgable, and friendly. If I purchase a new Ford it will be from Joe Cooper Ford.

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Owasso, OK |

Upon making a deal to buy my wife a new Expedition at Joe Cooper Ford we became aware that they could not get her truck ready by the end of that day and we were leaving early the next morning for a 12 day trip to Tennessee. Joe Cooper's sales group offered us a brand new Expedition in the same color for us to use on our trip with the promise to have her truck ready upon our return to Tulsa. They gave us a full tank of gas and sent us off to Tennessee. Once we returned, we picked up her new vehicle just as they promised. We could not have been treated more fairly or better than what Joe Cooper's folks treated us. Thanks for a great purchasing experience. I'll always remember the way you took care of us and will recommend Joe Cooper to anyone asking me about our purchase. Great job

Buying experience at Joe Cooper Ford, Tulsa Ok.

by from bartlesville, Ok |

Great experience at Joe Cooper Ford in Tulsa Ok. No pressure sales by my salesman, Charlie Farr. Very professional staff. I will look here first for my next vehicle.