Gjovik Ford

Used 877-659-7938
Service 877-289-8548

We bought a hybrid at Gjovik Ford using Cars.com

by from Orland Park, IL |

We were looking for a Ford Fusion Hybrid with particular features. I don't know how I would have found it without a service like cars.com. I can tell you that buying a car at a small town dealer is a whole differnt experience than going to Orland Park, Oak Lawn or Schaumburg. The was no pressure at Gjovik in Sandwich, IL. They sensed I wanted to buy the car and be on my way. The salesperson went beyond the call of duty and explained a few features of my other Ford that I was unaware of. The internet person was pleasant and the finance officer was thorough and helpful. No pressure here. Just people doing business with people.

POOR CUSTOMER CARE

by from rockford il |

had an appointment to look at an drive a used Ridgeline. Showed up on time the truck was not up front for inspection n test drive in fact the truck was dead. this set me off on top of that totally filthy how do you look at a vehicle through dirt???? so I ended up coming back for the ridgeline the next day it was a good deal give them another chance haha. after leaving which the sale an paperwork went ok I guess. pulled out in the road an had hardly any gas. This is the 1st time ever that ive purchased a car from a dealer new or used that the tank wasn't filled. I could,nt believe that 1. On top of that I went to clean the windshield off no washer fluid. . its the little things that keep us coming back I would never refer anybody to these people bad bad customer service.

March 14, 2014

We do apologies for any inconvience you may have had during your purchase. I can assure you we strive to make every customer satisfied. If you could give me a call I would love to set up a time to get the vehicle filled up up and discuss your situation to prove to you how serious we take customer satisfaction. (630)925-7601 Tom Conlin

Poor representation of the Ford brand

by from Chicago |

We purchased a used vehicle that we were aware had a potential problem, but was sold an extended warranty package that would most likely fix the issue. A couple days after taking the vehicle home the engine light went on. We took it to a Ford dealership closer to our home. After looking over the vehicle they found multiple problems, furthermore could not help us because they did not show a warranty package on the vehicle. We had to pay $160.00 for the estimate and was told that we should bring it back to the dealership we purchased from for them to make good on the transaction. Upon bringing it back to Gjovik we found that the warranty was never entered because the used car checklist was never completed. They assured us they would take care of the multiple problems that vehicle had. After having the vehicle for three weeks (antoher debacle) we did receive it back, but on the way home the engine light came back on. For the three weeks that it was in service we had to continously follow up to get status of our vehicle, a customer service oriented business should have been calling us. Needless to say we were extrememly disappointed with the whole transaction, a poor reflection of the Ford brand.

March 14, 2014

At Gjovik Ford it is our goal to make sure you are completely satisfied first and foremost. If there are any lingering issues, or anything that still needs to be taken care of please feel free to give me a call on my direct line (630)925-7601. I would love to have the opportunity to prove to you we want you to be satisfied.

This Dealership HAS no customer service

by from Yorkville |

We have had numerous occasions to take our Ford Focus in for Service. As it is under warranty, we take it for oil changes, check-ups, inspections, as soon as we can based on advice from the dealer. This dealership is very dedicated to making a sale, but their customer service is not up to par. Apparently, their customer base is so strong, that they can employ rude service people, and then let them answer the phone chase away customers. If, or when I ever decide to buy another Ford, It will NOT be from this dealer. Bet on it!

March 14, 2014

I deeply appologize for your experience I can assure you we will do what ever it takes to coirrect the situaton.My name is Tom Conlin please call me directly to set up a time to pick the vehicle up drop off a loaner car and rectify the situation. (630)925-7601 It is our goal to make you completely satisfied.

Don't Expect Good Service Here

by from Sandwich, IL |

I went to test drive a car and it took the salesman over 10 minutes to get the keys for the car, even after I had spoken to him on the phone and said I was coming to test drive it. Once he pulled the car around, I had to stand in the parking lot and wait for the license plate to be put on the car and noticed him sitting at his desk with another customer. Meanwhile, there were 3 salesman standing inside watching tv and helping no one. The car had numerous cosmetic problems and some mechanical ones as well. The salesman brushed me off for another customer and stated that's what you get with used cars. I refuse to believe that I have to settle for poor service and poor quality cars. I have test driven a car at Gjovik in the past and they weren't easy to work with then either. I will be taking my business elsewhere.

May 21, 2013

This is Tom Conlin I am the Customer Care Coordinator at Gjovik Ford, our main Focus is Customer Service. I would like to offer my apologies for your Experience and let you know I would be happy to discuss the situation either on the phone or in person. My direct line is (630)925-7601, I would also like to offer you a $25.00 BP gas card for your trouble to come back out and see us, so that we can show you how we make Customer Service a priority.