Gengras Volvo-Meriden

Service 877-235-1565

LARGEST SELECTION, BEST PRICE, FRIENDLY SERVICE

Gengras is a Solid Service Shop

by from East Hartford, CT |

I have enjoyed their outstanding service for 3 years now. I've commented frequently to their Mgmt. that their service group is their best sales team. Now that I'm in the market for another Volvo I am hoping to get it from Gengras just as a show of my appreciation.

Very disappointing

by from New York |

We bought four Volvos in the last decade, all certified. We never had a problem, they were all very reliable, and needed little maintenance time above the regular. Then we bought a certified XC90 from Gengrass in the summer of 2014. It was a bit of a rush, granted, but our experiences with Volvo dealers ahd been so good in the past that trusted them to give us what were looking for: a solid car that will not break down as we are making long trips with kids in the back all the time. I asked specifically whether it was a show car, and was told no, it had only had one owner. In the first four months we had to bring the car to the dealership four times: seats did not move, doors did not close properly, engine needed a new part. That was paid by Volvo, but cost time. Tires were run down entirely, and needed to be renewed,we had to pay. Now, the engine went dead an hour after driving regularly. Luckily, we were not on a big trip. -- I called Gengrass and was told that this was all well within the range of 'to be expected." Very disappointing for Volvo.

Gengras Volvo-Meriden responded to this review

February 26, 2015

First, I would like to thank you in for being a Volvo owner four times over the last decade, and I must apologize for the issues you are having with your Certified XC90. I am most certainly concerned and would like to speak to you as I have questions on the most recent issues and the conversation you had with us. Please contact me at your earlier convenience at gmcdonald@gengras.com or 203-237-8658. Thank you for the valuable feedback, and I look forward speaking to you soon. Gerry McDonald General Manager Gengras Volvo

AMAZING!!

by from Windsor |

Ask for JOLA!! She was just outstanding!! When I am in the marktet for a new Car I will not hesitate to visit Gengras Volvo!!

Amazing Service!!

by from Windsor |

Amazing service!! They went out of the way for my needs!! Had the car parked outside waiting for me to test drive!! Just ask for JOLA!!! She will take care of all your buying needs and more!!