Astro Lincoln

6350 Pensacola Blvd, Pensacola, FL 32505

New 888-388-0765
Used 888-605-8494
Service 888-285-1615

At Astro, We Treat You Right!

Horrible experience!!!

by from Pensacola, fl |

Looking at a used vehicle and drove one from their lot. During the test drive I noticed some minor repairs. Went back to the dealership to try and make a deal. At the present time I needed "special financing". At the special financing building (looks like it is on its last leg) I was treated like I was incompetent and like I should be honored that they would consider doing business with me. They wouldn't budge from the inflated price nor would they discount for the needed repairs.

Professional, respectful, helpful

by from Pensacola, FL |

I bought a 2014 MKZ, and am very happy with the experience. Not once did someone ask if my husband (or any other man) was going to join me in the process! I did appreciate that. Percy answered all my questions and instructed me on all the features of the car. I will return to Astro next time I'm in the market for a car.

Outstanding Service

by from Valparaiso, Florida |

I traded my car in for a beautiful 2010 Lincoln Town Car. Everyone at Astro Lincoln was very professional and efficient. There was no hassle and I purchased my car and drove off the dealer's lot in a few hours. Carl Stark and Bob Weber were very helpful and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this dealership.

outstanding customer service

by from Como,Ms |

Broke down at the Florida welcome center. Wife called Ford dealership in Pensacola and they were rude and unprofessional. I called Astro Lincoln and they were extremely helpful and professional. Had my Town car towed in about 4pm. Jacob, the Service Advisor, had a tech check the vehicle and informed me of the problem and let me know it would be finished the next day. The following morning my car was ready and freshly washed and cleaned. This caliper service is not usually extended to out of towners. Thanks to Jacob and Roberta for outstanding service.

Ask for Carl Starky if you use this dealership

by from Pensacola, FL |

I had a issue with my warranty and wrote a negative review, however since then Carl Starky has taken care of my issue. Now, I completely recommend this dealership, however ask for Carl if you want the best service.

Great Customer Service

by from Pensacola, FL |

Carl Starkey provided me with great customer service, ask for Carl is you want good service.

!!!!!!!!!DO NOT USE THIS DEALERSHIP!!!!!!!!!

by from Pensacola, FL |

!!!!!!!!!DO NOT USE THIS DEALERSHIP!!!!!!!!! The worst customer service I have ever experienced, the staff is lax, careless and irresponsible. I would suggest taking your business elsewhere if you want quality service.

Good Experience

by from Ocean Springs, MS |

Bought a used Prius V from them. I think they had a very fair price and they negotiated a little with me as well. The people I dealt with were all very friendly and not over-bearing as some dealership employees can be.

Beautiful dealership facility

by from Pace, Florida |

Outstanding customer relation. Very knowledgable sales person that did not hesitate to give me the best deal. this is the third automobile I have purchased from this dealership. Outstanding service dept.

satisfied

by from pensacola, fl |

Great personal service, top quality @ a great price. keeps the customer interest a priority, very friendly and hospitable. Coulndnt have asked for an easier transaction. Sales and finaincing were a breeze, thanks to Percy and Ray.