Bob Tyler Toyota/Scion

Service 866-706-4527

Call 888.639.1705 for Special Internet Discounts

Bad Experience

by from Pensacola, FL |

Looking for used cars. Had an appointment to come after work. Called the guy the day of to verify appointment, and phone went straight to voicemail. No call back. Showed up at dealership and no one knew who I was. Car wasn't able to be located right away. They told me they would bring me the car to work and switch out to drive it for a day. They brought a BMW to my work and after the guy left it did not crank, and he asked me if I had tried to jump it off (while I'm at my job). Bad experience with the used car department. I went with another company.

Two Times to Get It Right

by from Gulf Breeze, FL |

Had an appointment for repair. Did not take car until two hours AFTER appt time and only because I called to check on it. Picked up car and issue was never fixed. Brought it back the next day and had to sit for two hours so they could redo the repair and the service person could not explain what was done because in his words he "did not understand what they told me." Zero confidence in Bob Tyler Toyota and had to have car repaired twice in order to get it right. Will not use again.

WOW! WASTE OF TIME-Refused business

by from Pensacola, FL |

To make a long story short (4 hours we were there)...Referred by a Toyota employee to this dealership, we were expecting to be in and out in an hour as we called ahead. Of course when we arrived the "pricing" was not correct and we had to go back and forth... We then worked pricing out to an agreeable rate only for them to raise the price once again after they "appraised" the trade in, which they appraised $1500 less then the Toyota dealership we were at the night before. So again the price kept going up... To wrap it up we agreed to the final price and I quoted "let's sign and get this over with, it's dinner time" to which I received a reply from Mike Campbell on behalf of Bob Tyler (Mike Called Bob to discuss) "I would rather not do business if you're not fully happy and not going to rate all 10's on ratings"... I WAS REFUSED BUSINESS BECAUSE I MAY NOT HAVE GIVEN 10 STAR REVIEWS...LAST I CHECKED MY MONEY IS THE SAME COLOR GREEN AS EVERYONE ELSE. WHERE I COME FROM YOU EARN YOUR 10 STAR REVIEWS BY WORKING WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS NOT TURNING THEM AWAY...

Pleased new altima owner

by from Robertsdale al |

We have been researching vehicles and knew we wanted either a nissan altima or a honda accord (both had about the same ratings on Kelly blue book and true consumer report).We came to Bob Tyler with intent to test drive a used Nissan Altima that was advertised. Our sales rep. ROBIN OVERBAY greeted us immediately eager to assist us with the buying process. Robin was so patient with us she answered our questions with confidence we are really impressed with her customer service skills.WE appreciate everything and we would recommend Bob tyler and robin to anyone.

deceptive advertising

by from pensacola,fl |

I saw a car advertised by Bob Tyler Toyota on CARS.COM that I was interested in. I went to the dealership and spoke to one of the sales rep about this car. We took the car for a test drive and I liked everything about this car. I asked the rep about the price and she quoted the 'sticker price' which was $3,800,00 more that the advertised price. I pointed the discrepancy to the rep about the price she quoted and the advertised price. She went to check out the ad and told me I could get the price quoted on CARS.COM. She then let their person evaluate my car's trade-in value. Lo and behold, their trade-in value of my car was $3,800.00 less than Kelly Blue Book trade-in value (the same difference between the sticker price and sale price). I also pointed that difference to them and they would not come up on their value of my car. Needless to say I walked away from their deal.

Buying my first car.

by from Pensacola, Florida |

SHELIA MOORE i am 76 years old and have never purchased a car before. It turned out to be a great experience. I worked with a sales woman named Shelia Moore. She could not have been more helpful. I told her I had no money down. The only thing I had was a 1999 Buick Park Avenue. Not in such good shape. She assured me we could do something. We spent several hours looking at used cars. I thought I wanted a car then decided I wanted a SUV. Shelia was very patient and I never felt rushed. I could not have asked for anything more from Shelia. She met my need and questions in every way. I would recommend her to anyone. Nancy Sykes

Pleasant car buying experience.

by from Pensacola, FL |

Bob Tyler Toyota was the first dealership I came to going south on hwy 29 just before entering car city. I asked my daughter to pull in there and I would begin my search for a new vehicle. We were greeted very pleasantly by Sheila Moore. She inquired about the reason for my visit and I replied beginning my search for an .SUV. she invited my 87 yr old Mom and daughter to wait in the comfort of the lobby while she assisted me. Sheila listened without interruption as I gave her everything from my needs to the color choice I woulld like. She said I can help you with that let's begin over here. At the end of our walk around the car lot she had diligently and kindly allowed me the time to decide that a Venza met my needs. We talked about my price range and after much hard work by her and 2 managers I drove my 2012 Venza home tonight. My sincerest thanks to Sheila, an. Employee that Bob Tyler Toyota can be very proud of, needless to say should I be in need of a vehicle in the future Bob Tyler Toyota will be my first stop and Sheila Moore will be the person I ask for.

Great Service Skip Nobel is a Great Salesperson

by from Gulf Shores, Ala |

Our experience with Skip Noble at Bob Tyler is SUPER and this was the 5th Prieus we bought at Bob Tyler. SKIP is a real asset to Bob Tyler Toyota and he and the Dealer are great people to deal with. SKIP is a wonderful person and we will return to Bob Tyler. Joan and Mark Robinson

Wonderful!

by from Pensacola, FL |

Extremely satisfied with the wonderful customer service and knowledge given by Brad Rankin. He took the time to show me anything I could possibly want, gave me time/space to think about my purchase without any pressure as well as showing me every available option on the car I purchased, which was very comforting. Can't thank him enough as well as Bob Tyler Toyota and I will be sending everyone I know to Brad for their purchase.

Great Experience

by from Pensacola, FL |

My wife went in to get our existing Toyota serviced and while she was there she met salesman, Brad Rankin. We had been considering purchasing a new Highlander to replace our old one, but just had not followed through. Brad made the experience so enjoyable that my wife went ahead and traded in our old Highlander for a new one. It was such a good experience that two days later I went back looking for a used Tacoma and ended up buying a new Tacoma from Brad also. Highly recommend Bob Tyler Toyota and Brad made things very easy.