Bob Tyler Toyota/Scion

Service 866-706-4527

Call 888.639.1705 for Special Internet Discounts

I love my Toyota

by from century florida |

I recently bought a 2013 Toyota Tacoma 4 wheel drive pickup from Bob Tyler Toyota my salesman was Bob Site which he gave me a deal I could not turn down... thank you Bob

Great experience

by from Pensacola, Fl |

I recently bought a new 2013 Toyota Camry from Bob Tyler Toyota and was very pleased in all aspects of the dealership. The staff was very nice and helpful especially Matthew Wilkerson my salesperson who did a wonderful job. I plan to use them for all future car purchases and would recommend them to anyone.

2008 suzuki

by from Pensacola, FL |

My name is Joan Thomas, I purchased a car. |My experience was great, The service was friendly my needs were accommodated and I look forward to doing business with Bob Tyler Toyota in the future.

Best experience purchasing a vehicle

by from Pensacola, Florida |

Billy Shoultz was my car salesman in purchasing two vehicles in two days at Bob Tyler Toyota. We were given his undivided attention. We benefited from his knowledge of cars and trucks in general and his professionalism was unlike any other car salesman. We hope to return soon to buy our third vehicle. In a day where people have little pride in their craft, Billy Shoultz and his manager Philip Moody are a throwback to to the times when people cared about their jobs and the business they worked for.

Bought a used Toyota with Billy Shoultz help!

by from Fort Walton, Fl |

Billy Shoultz was very helpful with purchasing my 2012 Toyota Corolla! I enjoyed his friendliness and his caring attitude toward me as a customer. The people that I encountered in the dealership were friendly and knowledgeable! It was a good experience!!!

Great used car purchase, thanks to Larry.

by from Cantonment, Florida |

Highly recommend bob Tyler Toyota. Made the buying process a breeze. Thanks to Larry our salesman.

Great Service

by from Pensacola, Fl |

I bought my daughter's first car from this dealership and had a wonderful experience. The staff was friendly and efficient. I loof forward to doing business with Bob Tyler again.

Thank you so much for rectifying the problem!

by from Cantonment |

My name is Twee. I wrote a review yesterday about how Bob Tyler Toyota don't care about customer services. Actually, they do care about their customers because they rectified the problem that we had last night. Kelly said they had a meeting this morning and the sales manager "Mr. Verne" asked her to contact me so we could continue the deal that we had started. Thank you so much for making this happend. My car is the garage as I'm writing this review. Our community will hear about the good customer services at Bob Tyler Toyota. Again, thank you very much! I'm very happy to see such great recovery services.

Horrible Experience!!!

by from Pensacola, Florida |

"Home of the Easy Deal" is so untrue. The original deal they offered was downright insulting. Dealership was supposed to make phone calls to "try" to give us more on our trade. That was 5 days ago and have heard nothing. Will never visit this dealership again.

Bob Tyler Toyota/Scion responded to this review

May 29, 2012

I am sorry you had a less than satisfactory experience. If you would please send me an e-mail with your name and phone number I would like to personally speak to you. Please send your information to: brianleblanc@bobtylertoyota.com and I will call you as soon as I receive it. Thanks, Brian LeBlanc Public Relations Director (850) 478-9999

Stump Toyota Tundra

by from Pensacola FL |

We where very pleased with our recent purchase of our 2010 Toyota Tundra from Bob Tyler Toyota. The sales staff was very friendly when we came into the dealership.