Centennial Imports

Used 888-859-4948
Service 888-518-6584

Service Dept - HORRIBLE

by from Penacola, FL |

Took my 2012 Mercedes in for its $30k mile service. I was given a loaner car because I had a small dent in the trunk and they would need to keep the vehicle for a day or two. The loaner was a 2014 Volvo, but it was absolutely filthy on the exterior. Not a huge deal, but just less that what I expected from this service department. Even worse, they acted like they were doing me a huge favor by giving me a loaner car even though it is supposed to be provided, if necessary, based on the pre-paid services that I purchased. I should have known then, that this was not going to go well. I didn't receive an update on Tuesday and still had not heard anything by noon on Friday, so I gave my service contact Rob a call. I was put on hold for 10 minutes (annoying, but again no big deal), and eventually spoke with Rob who said that they were unable to repair my dent but that he was going to get more information from a body shop, but that my car would be released to me that day without a dent repair. Four hours later, I had to give Rob a call because he still had not called to give me an update. I live an hour away and was concerned about being able to get to the dealership before the service department closed for the day. Rob informed me that that the PNI department declined to participate in the repair of my dent. Basically this meant that the dent would not be repaired under the dent warranty that I had purchased with my vehicle. I understand that even thought it was a 1 inch dent with no paint damage (the exact type of dent that they purported would be covered by this warranty) might not be covered because it was on the corner of my trunk and could not be easily repaired (according to them), but that is not my real issue. My real issue was the condescending tone and intonation that I was an inconvenience to him by asking questions about my purchased warranty. He asked me to give Brent Chumley a call to get more information on my dent warranty(which I did and had left a voicemail earlier in the day, and my call was NEVER returned). I will not be bringing my car back to this dealership for service ever again. Also, I will not be trading this car in at the end of this year for a Mercedes SUV at this dealership as planned either. I expected better from a Mercedes/Volvo dealership. I am hugely disappointed all around. Everyone I dealt with was either condescending or rude. I would think that they value their customers more than this.

Centennial Imports--great dealership

by from Pensacola, FL |

On Cars.com, I saw a Chrysler Town and Country mini van that piqued my interest. A salesman contacted me and I went to see it. In addition, Larry showed me two other vehicles. He was a low-pressure salesman and he asked questions about what type of vehicle would best meet my family's needs. I bought the van and then discovered it had a nail in the tire. I brought it back to the dealership. It was fixed in a timely manner and the vehicle was washed before it was returned to me. The people in the dealership were friendly. The dealership was clean, neat and comfortable. I would not hesitate to buy from Centennial Imports again or to take vehicles in for service.

Bought a dream with ease

by from Mary Esther, FL |

After searching for several weeks at dealerships from Mississippi to Georgia, I found what my wife wanted at Centennial, a used ML-350. The sales went smoothly, the car was cleaned and fueled, and the dealer followed up with a couple of thank you cards. I highly recommend shopping here, I know I will again. Worth the drive from anywhere in the Southeast.