Bale Honda

Used 888-412-1538
Service 855-238-0494

Great experience!

by from Conway, AR |

We found our 2008 Honda CR-V listed on Cars.com with Bale Honda. We chatted back and forth with Chuck for a day or two then went to Bale to test drive. We liked it a lot so we bought it that day. Chuck was great, as were everyone that we dealt with there. I took it back that Friday for a full detail and everyone was very friendly and helpful as I was toting around a 3 month old. I'd definitely recommend Bale Honda, we had a wonderful experience with them!

Good buying process horrible after the sale experi

by from Little rock, Ar |

Worst service ever! Bought certified used drove it two days and the air went out.They said it was broke by a road hazard and is not under the warranty. The condenser part was for 180$ plus two hours of labor and they wanted to charge me over 800$ total. Although I had just purchased the vehicle two days prior. I offered to pay for the part and have them put it on seeing it a fair compromise since the car only has 20,000 miles on it, to which I was rudely told it wouldn't work that way and that they could drop the price to 675$ "if it would help me" So I took it to Hinson loop auto where they charged me 300$ total to completely fix the problem. The moral is, once you have purchased the vehicle from them they no longer care about you. Beware russel Honda in north little rock is a much better choice.

Good buying process horrible after the sale experi

by from Little rock, Ar |

Lifetime Customers

by from Little Rock, AR |

The service department is unreal. I've never been one to go to a dealership for service, but Bale delivers professionalism, good quality, and, often, reasonanble prices. Roy Spillers has my lifetime appreciation for his expert handling of an issue caused by Bale Collision. I won't go anyhwere else for my car service. I always shop around on the Internet to look at different models, and I tell myself I should buy from another dealer just to make sure I'm getting the best deal. Yet, every time I go to another dealer, I feel as if the sales people don't care if I'm there (Crain Ford...) or they act as if I'm just another sucker (Crain Mazda...). Sales experience is okay, what you would expect but with more professionalism than other dealers, but the service department is what makes me a lifetime customer.

Bale honda great dealership

by from Little Rock, AR |

We have loyal customers of Bale for nearly 16 years. We took our 2006 odyssey in for a recall fix and they took pretty good care of us. Even though they didn't have any loaner cars left, they set my wife up in a rental. After a small other problem, my wife and I considered getting another van since ours had 191,000 miles on it. They worked with us for a couple of days and we ended up with a 2014 Odyssey and a great deal.

by Larry Siegel

by from Maumelle, Arkansas |

This is probably my eighth car to buy from Bale. Out of the eight this was one of the best experiences. Great price and no hassles. In and out within a couple of hours.

Car Buying Experience

by from Little Rock, Arkansas |

We had a great experience at Bale Honda and we will definitely go back to buy again in the future. Each person we came in contact with treated us with respect and kindness. Darren Washington made us a great deal and stood by his word. He is a trustworthy and deceit individual.

Loyal Bale Customer

by from Little Rock, Ar |

I have been a Bale customer for many years. I continue to return to Bale as the service is fantastic, the car purchasing process extremely easy and the Bale team impeccable. The friendliness and professionalism at Bale is unsurpassed. I cannot say enough about the sales team and the service team. I know I am in good hands at Bale.

Buying process

by from Little Rock, AR |

Customer service was excellent. Our sales person was very helpful and went the extra mile to help us find the automobile that we thought was right. Everyone that we talked with while purchasing the car was very knowledgeable and went out of their way with customer service.

New Car!!

by from Jacksonville AR |

Sales rep kept me up todate on programs of new Honda Pilot. It took 35 min when i arrived until we had picked and bought the one we wanted. Doug you did a great job! Thanks Randy Moore

CARBUYING

by from little rock, Ar. |

I had such a pleasant Experience . Calvin Jordan was my salesman at BALEHONDA and I recommend you ask for him. Service with a smile and guided me through everything I needed to know. THE facility WAS CLEAN WITH SHARP LOOKING CARS AND GREAT PRICES. Go SEE THEM AND ENOY THE RIDE! Kathy