Bale Honda

Used 888-412-1538
Service 855-238-0494

Great experience!

by from Conway, AR |

We found our 2008 Honda CR-V listed on Cars.com with Bale Honda. We chatted back and forth with Chuck for a day or two then went to Bale to test drive. We liked it a lot so we bought it that day. Chuck was great, as were everyone that we dealt with there. I took it back that Friday for a full detail and everyone was very friendly and helpful as I was toting around a 3 month old. I'd definitely recommend Bale Honda, we had a wonderful experience with them!

Recent Honda Civic Purchase

by from Hot Springs, AR |

Calvin Jordan was patient with us as we asked questions and as we decided on a different trim style than he had been showing us. He is a credit to Bale Honda.

Great Experience

by from Magnolia, AR |

The ratings reflect the way we feel about Deshon Watkins. She was extremely helpful, patient, and knowledgeable during the process of purchasing our CPO 2011 Honda Odyssey Touring. Thanks, Deshon! Somebody give her a raise!

Overall hassle-free car buying experience

by from Conway |

The salesman was friendly, helpful, and easy to communicate with. The Honda product is a good one, but Honda should revamp their facilities, as they are sterile and cavernous.

Great experience

by from Little Rock, Ar |

Best experience I have ever had buying a car. Thank you Madeline Kidd.

Fantastic service

by from Little Rock, AR |

From start to finish, the staff were patient, friendly, helpful, and knowledgable

Great Service!!

by from Little Rock, AR |

Happy with the service and my new Accord!!! Hugo was very informative and patient while I test drove several vehicles. I will send all my family and friends to him!

Buying at Bale

by from Hot Springs, Ar |

I have purchased two vehicles from Bale Honda in the last six months. The customer service provided by Greg Holmes is wonderful. The buying process is short and goes smoothly. As a female customer, I feel respected and valued. I do not feel I need a male to conduct business for me because I get great deals in a professional environment. I will always recommend Bale Honda in Little Rock to anyone who is looking to buy or trade a car and I will continue to be a repeat customer!.

honda accord

by from Little Rock |

Nice job. You guys are looking out for the customer. Nice customer service.

Bale Honda is the best!

by from Little Rock, AR |

My husband and I went into Bale Honda looking for a 2014 Honda Civic SI. They had just recently been released and Bale Honda didn't have any in stock. The sales and finance team was able to locate us one that was still in production. We waited about 3 weeks for the car to get here but the car has exceeded our expectations. This was our 3rd experience buying a new vehicle and John Yearry was by far the best salesman we have ever dealt with. He works his hardest to help get you what you want! We will definitely be going back to Bale Honda if we ever want another car. The finance team is great, the salesmen are so nice, and the Quality of our Civic SI is beyond amazing. We love them!

AWESOME experience!!! Returned back twice w/Hugo

by from Little Rock, AR |

I recently purchased a new CRV last weekend, and three years ago I purchased a Honda Civic. I knew to return to Bale Honda because our salesman Hugo was the best in our first experience, and so was dealership overall. They were upfront about everything needed and went above and beyond to accomodate my needs. Would highly recommend and would surely return there for the next vehicle in my family.