Landers McLarty Honda

10 Colonel Glenn Court, Little Rock, AR 72210

Honda CRV EX

by from Heber Springs |

We only purchased our new Honda CRV EX yesterday and have less than 100 miles on it so only have a buying experience and have to say it was one of the best if not the best we?ve ever had. Could have not asked for a nicer person than Heidi to deal with. She was very professional and knowledgeable. I would not hesitate to contact her tomorrow if I needed another vehicle. Our only problem is that we live too far away to get by there very often , however, that is our fault. Heidi and her closing crew get an A+ from my wife and I!

Best car buying experience ever!!!!

by from Little Rock, AR |

I just purchased a 2015 Honda Accord Sport from Landers McLarty in Little Rock. My sales rep was James Forrester and he was very helpful and pleasant to deal with. This was absolutely the easiest and fastest car purchased that I've experienced. There was no haggling with the price and I got an excellent deal for a brand new vehicle. I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family. I will be coming back to buy another car for my wife in the near future.

Poor customer service

by from Little Rock, AR |

We went to Landers McLarty to purchase a new car, but had a very bad experience. The manager behaved rudely with me and my family. I thought Landers McLarty is a very respectable place to buy a new car, but our experience was just the opposite. The manager was impolite. Very disappointed with Landers McLarty's customer service.

Review of Landers

by from Sherwood, AR |

We had a very good experience at Landers and it especially well working with Heidi. We feel like we got a really good deal on a great looking 2015 Accord.

What a car buying experience should be!

by from Little Rock, AR |

Let's face it - the car buying process is not exactly something we look forward to, at least I don't . However, Landers McLarty pleasantly surprised us by making the experience an easy and enjoyable one. Even when we told them we were going to go across town to visit their rival dealership to see what price we could get from them, our salesperson (Heidi) and the sales manager (Reece) were very professional. They thanked us for coming in and told us to call them before we agreed to anything at the other dealer. We did so, and LM was able to beat the other dealer. We then returned to LM to finalize our purchase. We were given a fair price on our trade-in and a great price on the new car. We couldn't be more pleased! They really treat their customers with respect. They know that by treating them in that way, even if a deal can't be made, the customer will remember their professionalism and recommend LM to their friends. The dealership across town did NOT treat us with that kind of respect. The salesman stormed off in a tantrum and didn't even thank us for stopping by when we told him that LM had beat their offer, and that we were going back there to purchase from LM. Very unprofessional. Thanks, LM, for setting the example!

Awesome buying experience

by from Bryant, AR |

All around great buying experience. Tyler Brown was exceptionally knowledgable and friendly. The negotiating process was not painful at all. Zero pressure buying experience. Even the sales manager was helpful. Two thumbs up.

Great Service

by from Little Rock, AR |

Had a great experience buying a used vehicle from this dealer. Salesman was very nice and courteous. They made buying a car a great experience.

Amazing Customer Service

by from Little Rock, AR |

I have been to several dealerships throughout the country and Lander's-McCarthy Honda is by far the best experience I have had in every department. The service department is honest and easy to deal with. The sales department is a breeze. This dealership strives to give honest customer service to everyone that walks through the door. We have purchased 2 cars from this dealership and both salesman were not pushy and gave us the best deal. We highly recommend this dealership to everyone!

Excellent Service!

by from Little Rock, AR |

Tony McDaniel, Ed Jacobs and Zack Jones were a pleasure to work with on 6/29/2015. Received excellent service in obtaining new 2015 Honda Accord. Was provided helpful information and quality service Thank you!

Out of State Purchase

by from Mission Viejo Ca. |

This was a sight unseen leap of faith purchase, advertised on Autotrader. I have purchased at least 20 vehicles over the years and by far this was the easiest. Bart was honest and accommodating throughout the entire process.