Landers McLarty Honda

Used 866-983-9885
Service 855-238-0494

Great experience!

by from Conway, AR |

We found our 2008 Honda CR-V listed on Cars.com with Bale Honda. We chatted back and forth with Chuck for a day or two then went to Bale to test drive. We liked it a lot so we bought it that day. Chuck was great, as were everyone that we dealt with there. I took it back that Friday for a full detail and everyone was very friendly and helpful as I was toting around a 3 month old. I'd definitely recommend Bale Honda, we had a wonderful experience with them!

Excellent service and car.

by from Benton, AR |

I had been looking for a new car for a couple weeks and looking around I kept leaning towards a Honda. I had Drove several different vehicles at lots closer to me before heading to Bale. I analyze and research things heavily before making a decision on things so I look at everything from price, reliability, mpg, features, price and available parts as I plan on keeping it for a long time. I got Bale and was greeted by Greg Haydel. He was very friendly and knowledgeable about the vehicles. We looked at the CR-V and the Civic. I had a hard time deciding between the 2 or still looking around. After thinking about things and his help, I decided on what I wanted. With the things mentioned above I Decided on the Civic. Greg had stayed til close getting the deal done and even stayed to make sure I got things set on my car and was happy. Zach Jones accessory manager also was very friendly and helped me with options. It has been a week and I couldn't be happier with my car or the service at Bale. Hope I will be writing another review 10 years from now about the same car.

Great service and awesome car!

by from Little Rock, AR |

I had been looking for a new car for a couple weeks and after looking around I kept leaning towards a Honda. Drove several different vehicles at lots closer to me before heading to Bale. I analyze and research things heavily before making a decision on things so I look at everything from price, reliability, mpg, features, price and available parts as I plan on keeping it for a long time. I got Bale and was greeted by Greg Haydel. He was very friendly and knowledgeable about the vehicles. We looked at the CR-V and the Civic. I had a hard time deciding between the 2 or still looking around. After thinking about things and his help, I decided on what I wanted. With the things mentioned above I Decided on the Civic. Greg had stayed til close getting the deal done and even stayed to make sure I got things set on my car and was happy. Zach Jones accessory manager also was very friendly and helped me with options. It has been a week and I couldn't be happier with my car or the service at Bale. Hope I will be writing another review 10 years from now about the same car.

Recently Purchased a Honda Civic

by from Little Rock, AR |

Had a great experience with all the people including the salespeople, financial agents, etc. at BALE HONDA. All were very patience and informative and listened to my concerns and what I was looking for in a car. Pleased with my final purchase.

bale honda excellent experience

by from Little Rock,AR. |

I went in for an oil change and left with a 2015 Honda Fit. Doug Benning has excellent customer service skills, knowledge about Honda products and provides his customers with what they need. He listens carefully and asks important questions. I never felt rushed, never thought I asked too many questions and left very satisfied.

Very pleased with my experience

by from Fayetteville |

ASK for Tony Mcdaniels, I believe he is their top salesman. This is the second car I have purchased from Bale and expect to purchase my next from them.

Sheer Pleasure - Start to Drive-Off!

by from Little Rock, AR |

Couldn't have had a better experience, from Greg Haydel's greeting me when I entered, to his listening to my needs, showing me exactly what I was looking for, test-driving the vehicle, meeting the Bale Honda staff, setting up options and financing. Great personnel - all friendly, warm, informative, with easy-going sense of humor. Takes all the pressure off, makes the whole process a pleasure. Oh: I LOVE the car! I'll be back, and recommend Bale Honda to friends.

Great Service!

by from Little Rock, Arkansas |

I originally contacted Bale Honda via email late one Saturday evening. The dealership was closed on Sundays, so I expected the next contact to take place on Monday morning. To my surprise, someone contacted me on Sunday, asked what I wanted in a vehicle, and arranged a test drive for Monday. The salespeople were very friendly. Everyone in the dealership worked to accommodate my needs - including financing. I would recommend Bale Honda to anyone who would want an affordable car and great customer service.

Wonderful experience!!

by from Paragould |

After checking the Bale online listing and finding a Odyssey I was interested in I requested a quote, within a short time I received an e-mail from Madeline Kidd. Made an appointment for the next day, the Odyssey was all cleaned up and ready to drive. Working through the buying process was easy and fun with Madeline. I was very pleased with everything at Bale and excited about my new Odyssey. Give Madeline a call, she will be great to work with.

Purchase

by from Little Rock AR |

I've purchased my last three vehicles with Bale Honda and they continuously exceed my expectations from purchasing to maintenance.

Great service and knowledgeable employees

by from Bryant, AR. |

We were greeted with a smile, we explained what we wanted, and 2 hours later we left with the car we came for. Roderick, the sales person, was knowledgeable on the CRV that we wanted and answered all questions we asked. They made the process simple.