Grainger Honda

New 866-558-1909
Used 888-710-9230
Service 866-644-4952

The People's Choice

WHAT A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!

by from SAVANNAH, GEORGIA |

I WENT TO CONSIDER THE PURCHASE OF A NEW CAR. THIS CAN SOMETIMES BE STRESSFUL AND CONFUSING. NOT THE CASE AT GRAINGER HONDA IN SAVANNAH. I NOT ONLY FOUND THE VEHICLE IN THE COLOR OF MY CHOICE, BUT WITH THE OPTIONS THAT I NEEDED. I SPENT SEVERAL HOURS TEST DRIVING QUITE A FEW CARS AND CRVS. JIM FRETWELL WAS MY SALES ASSOCIATE AND I MUST SAY HE WAS THE MOST PROFESSIONAL SALESPERSON I HAVE HAD THE EXPERIENCE TO WORK WITH. HE PROJECTS TRUE CARE AND INTEREST IN WHAT "YOU" NEED. NO FLUFF, JUST A SUPER NICE GUY. THIS WILL GO DOWN AS TRULY A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE. THE ENTIRE GRAINGER STAFF WAS WELCOMING. THANKS TO ALL ON THE GRAINGER TEAM.

Enjoyable experience!

by from Savannah, GA |

Everything was quick and easy. Saw a used car online, made a call to them and set up test drive, car was what I was looking for. Everyone was friendly and courteous. I am a second time buy from Grainger and recommend them.

Easy to buy from

by from Savannah, GA |

Grainger Honda was very easy to purchase a car from. Their salesman Ricardo, was very attentive without being pushy and very knowledgeable on the vehicles. I would definitely recommend them.

An honest used car salesman? apparently they exist

by from Savannah, GA |

I recently bought a car at Grainger Honda. It almost immediately broke down? used car nightmare right? WRONG! My dealer told me to bring it in and they took care of it, not only free of charge, but they also gave me a loaner car so I could still get to work while they fixed it. The people at Grainger Honda stand by their word and their products. Don Holloway, best customer service experience ever. In a few years, my next car will be bought at Grainger Honda.

First choice when looking for a new or used car

by from Midway, Ga |

I bought another car from Grainger recently, and was more than pleased with Jim Fretwell, my sales associate, and Allen Dunn, my sales manager. I say "my", because after dealing with them over many years I feel like they are part of my family. I am always treated with respect, and no question goes unanswered. Jim never tries to put me in just any car just to make a sale. He knows his cars and he knows my special features that I desire (really need due to medical issues) and goes over and above to find a car that fits my budget. Allan Dunn patiently listens and explains every detail about the purchase. He makes proposals that are very fair, both for my trade, and the car I'm interested in. They are both caring and compassionate each and every time I see them when I'm in for service only. Big Steve (my nickname for him) works tirelessly to resolve any issues with maintenance or repairs, even to skipping lunch if necessary to help diagnose unusual problems. His tech staff is always professional and attentive to detail. Mark Grainger is also a compassionate, and caring owner who listens attentively and doesn't hesitate to "make it right" for the customer. I would highly recommend Grainger Honda as anyone's first choice when looking for a new or used vehicle.

love Grainger Honda and George Odom

by from POOLER, GA |

Hey my name is Jackie, I was at Grainger Honda purchasing my new honda Accord!!I can't say enough how great everyone was in working with me to get what i wanted.Patrick and Whitley were amazing but George Odom was awesome plus amazing with me. He showing me the car and answer all question, over the numbers in detial WOW. Grainger Honda did a great job by hiring George Odom, GREAT JOB!!!

Redemption from April visit

by from Pooler |

Posted tough review of 1st visit on 4/23 and was wondering if we should give Grainger a second chance at our business. Before we could decide we were contacted by SM to apologize and ask for an opportunity to regain our business. They sure did! With a competitive price and honesty, they earned a customer and a good referral. We are glad we gave Grainger a second chance and Phil and Ronny came through with the service that we have always heard you can get there. We look forward to picking up our new van this week!

Red team services

by from Garden City, Ga |

I always go to Grainger Honda for repairs and service. Red team, Jorge is very friendly, fast, and explains everything in detail. He is great. Thank Grainger Honda and Jorge for great service.

Bad first impression

by from Pooler, GA |

Been looking for an Odyssey for a while and had looked thru Grainger lot on Sundays. Went to talk to a salesperson today but was met by salesman Don and after a few random questions he said I have another customer and ran off. Very disinterested, especially considering we told him that an Odyssey is what we wanted and had money to spend. I had heard good things about Grainger but this quick 5 minute experience was horrendous customer service, felt like we were being "qualified" quickly and blown off. Hard to beleive Don sells many cars, maybe it was just a bad Monday morning!

Best experience buying a car I ever had

by from Statesboro,Ga |

My family and I was looking for a reliable family car. I was looking at a later model of Honda Accord thinking it would be easier to afford. I met with a salesman (Bobby Hall) on a Saturday on the car lot.He suggested i apply for there online financing and in less than a week I was informed they had a car for me meeting all my requirements. The buying process was so smooth and no pressure...I would recommend them to anyone wanting no hassle buying and down home treatment.... Thanks Bobby

Great Place to Buy a Car

by from Savannah, GA |

My favorite salesman -- Tim Yount. He sold me my car 2 years ago and so appreciated working with him. My car was recently totalled in an accident and I specifically asked for him when I went in to buy a replacement vehicle. Again he was great to work with and I highly recommend him. I also highly recommend Grainger Honda. A great place and honest place to buy a vehicle.