Grainger Honda

New 866-558-1909
Used 888-710-9230
Service 866-644-4952

The People's Choice

See Ray For Great Service!

by from Hinesville, GA |

I was interested in a used Accord that I saw on Cars.com. On my initial visit, I spoke with Ray Coursey, then went on a test drive. Unfortunately I was not able to purchase this Accord and continued to shop. I finally test drove a 2nd Accord which I purchased on February 6, 2015. From my first visit to the day of purchase was a little over 2 months. Ray worked with me, sending information, photos, etc but he was never pushy or rude. Ray never gave up on me and I made sure that he was the salesman to get my business. He is professional and courteous and he will work for you as he did for me. After the sale, I had a question concerning the type of oil that had been put into the engine and he got me an answer within 24 hours. Now that's service AFTER the sale! Ask for Ray when you are ready to purchase a vehicle from Grainger Honda. You'll be glad you did!

Outstanding Experience!!

by from Savannah, GA |

I cannot say enough good things about Grainger Honda. They made the buying process smooth and easy, and their price was superior to the other deal in town. Specifically, the owner Mark Grainger was outstanding, and my salesmen Kyle and Phillip were equally excellent. They were able to find the exact van we were looking for and have it delivered the very next day. The entire process was smooth and easy. If you're going to buy a Honda in Savannah, be sure to buy it from Grainger Honda and ask for either Kyle or Phillip!

Ray is the man

by from Ellabell, Ga |

I recently purchased a Honda pilot. I haven't bought a car since 2003. Grainger Honda was the first dealership I visited. I was greeted by a smiling young man who introduced himself as Ray while we shook hands. We talked about the pilot and he answered my questions. We went for a test drive and he answered more questions. We went inside where everyone smiled and greeted me. We talked about prices and options. I explained needed to think about all the information and would make a decision the next day which would have been a Saturday. Ray understood and gave me his card. I was told to call him if I needed any more information. I never felt pressured. Ray called me Saturday morning to see if I had decided to purchase the pilot because he wanted to make sure it was clean and full of gas. I had a very good experience with Grainger Honda and especially with Ray. If you are looking for a vehicle and choose Grainger honda ask for a great sales person by the name of Raymond Coursey. He has my five star rating. Not only did he go over the pilot inside and out,he also set up my cell phone with the Bluetooth hands free link.

Ask for Derek Knowles

by from Statesboro, GA |

I had a great experience at Grainger Honda! I worked with Derek Knowles and he was awesome. I'm a very picky person and I have to look at things several times before I'm ready to buy but that wasn't a problem for Derek Knowles. I test drove five cars over three different visits and on the last test drive Derek Knowles allowed me to test drive the car on my own for about 45 minutes, which was very important to me. I felt very comfortable with Derek Knowles the entire time. I never felt like he was trying to push anything on me. He was just trying to find the right car for me. I highly recommend Grainger Honda and I highly recommend that you specifically ask for Derek Knowles. I promise you won't be disappointed!

Bad impression

by from Hinesville, GA |

Tried autotrader in order to get a good deal on my vehicle...Grainger Honda responded to offer a honest offer on my car. Came to the dealership today after receiving an e-mail from the sales manager....stated everything was in place...got to the dealership and did not meet the sales mgr because he was too busy to meet me. Sent some else with no knowledge of what I was there for....during the entire time that I was there never met the sales mgr or his appraiser to work out a good deal per his email....Very dissatisfied with the service and integrity of this dealership....Be the first and last time to come to this dealership.....

Not trustworthy owners

by from Austin, TX |

Do not do business with this company. The owners are not trustworthy. I sold their parts department a wheel and accidentally sent them the wrong one. They got a hold of me and told me I made a mistake, so seeing that I had made a mistake I did some research on this company and saw that they seemed to be very trustworthy and honest. I decided that even though my policy is to never ship a second item out for fear of never getting the first item back, I decided to break my policy and TRUST Grainger Honda. I shipped the $200 item out to them and they received it immediately. Then they decided to never return my phone calls and keep my original $200 item that I accidentally sent them the first time! I even sent them a prepaid shipping label TWICE to send the item back to me but they wouldn't. I called over and over, asked to speak to the general manager, and found out I had been dealing with the owners ALL ALONG! So now I am out $200 because I trusted that the owners of this Honda dealership were honest people that did business the right way. Never again!

Enjoyable experience!

by from Savannah, GA |

Everything was quick and easy. Saw a used car online, made a call to them and set up test drive, car was what I was looking for. Everyone was friendly and courteous. I am a second time buy from Grainger and recommend them.

Easy to buy from

by from Savannah, GA |

Grainger Honda was very easy to purchase a car from. Their salesman Ricardo, was very attentive without being pushy and very knowledgeable on the vehicles. I would definitely recommend them.

An honest used car salesman? apparently they exist

by from Savannah, GA |

I recently bought a car at Grainger Honda. It almost immediately broke down? used car nightmare right? WRONG! My dealer told me to bring it in and they took care of it, not only free of charge, but they also gave me a loaner car so I could still get to work while they fixed it. The people at Grainger Honda stand by their word and their products. Don Holloway, best customer service experience ever. In a few years, my next car will be bought at Grainger Honda.

First choice when looking for a new or used car

by from Midway, Ga |

I bought another car from Grainger recently, and was more than pleased with Jim Fretwell, my sales associate, and Allen Dunn, my sales manager. I say "my", because after dealing with them over many years I feel like they are part of my family. I am always treated with respect, and no question goes unanswered. Jim never tries to put me in just any car just to make a sale. He knows his cars and he knows my special features that I desire (really need due to medical issues) and goes over and above to find a car that fits my budget. Allan Dunn patiently listens and explains every detail about the purchase. He makes proposals that are very fair, both for my trade, and the car I'm interested in. They are both caring and compassionate each and every time I see them when I'm in for service only. Big Steve (my nickname for him) works tirelessly to resolve any issues with maintenance or repairs, even to skipping lunch if necessary to help diagnose unusual problems. His tech staff is always professional and attentive to detail. Mark Grainger is also a compassionate, and caring owner who listens attentively and doesn't hesitate to "make it right" for the customer. I would highly recommend Grainger Honda as anyone's first choice when looking for a new or used vehicle.

love Grainger Honda and George Odom

by from POOLER, GA |

Hey my name is Jackie, I was at Grainger Honda purchasing my new honda Accord!!I can't say enough how great everyone was in working with me to get what i wanted.Patrick and Whitley were amazing but George Odom was awesome plus amazing with me. He showing me the car and answer all question, over the numbers in detial WOW. Grainger Honda did a great job by hiring George Odom, GREAT JOB!!!