Grainger Honda

Service 866-644-4952

The People's Choice

Enjoyable experience!

by from Savannah, GA |

Everything was quick and easy. Saw a used car online, made a call to them and set up test drive, car was what I was looking for. Everyone was friendly and courteous. I am a second time buy from Grainger and recommend them.

Ask for Derek Knowles

by from Statesboro, GA |

I had a great experience at Grainger Honda! I worked with Derek Knowles and he was awesome. I'm a very picky person and I have to look at things several times before I'm ready to buy but that wasn't a problem for Derek Knowles. I test drove five cars over three different visits and on the last test drive Derek Knowles allowed me to test drive the car on my own for about 45 minutes, which was very important to me. I felt very comfortable with Derek Knowles the entire time. I never felt like he was trying to push anything on me. He was just trying to find the right car for me. I highly recommend Grainger Honda and I highly recommend that you specifically ask for Derek Knowles. I promise you won't be disappointed!

Bad impression

by from Hinesville, GA |

Tried autotrader in order to get a good deal on my vehicle...Grainger Honda responded to offer a honest offer on my car. Came to the dealership today after receiving an e-mail from the sales manager....stated everything was in place...got to the dealership and did not meet the sales mgr because he was too busy to meet me. Sent some else with no knowledge of what I was there for....during the entire time that I was there never met the sales mgr or his appraiser to work out a good deal per his email....Very dissatisfied with the service and integrity of this dealership....Be the first and last time to come to this dealership.....

Not trustworthy owners

by from Austin, TX |

Do not do business with this company. The owners are not trustworthy. I sold their parts department a wheel and accidentally sent them the wrong one. They got a hold of me and told me I made a mistake, so seeing that I had made a mistake I did some research on this company and saw that they seemed to be very trustworthy and honest. I decided that even though my policy is to never ship a second item out for fear of never getting the first item back, I decided to break my policy and TRUST Grainger Honda. I shipped the $200 item out to them and they received it immediately. Then they decided to never return my phone calls and keep my original $200 item that I accidentally sent them the first time! I even sent them a prepaid shipping label TWICE to send the item back to me but they wouldn't. I called over and over, asked to speak to the general manager, and found out I had been dealing with the owners ALL ALONG! So now I am out $200 because I trusted that the owners of this Honda dealership were honest people that did business the right way. Never again!

Easy to buy from

by from Savannah, GA |

Grainger Honda was very easy to purchase a car from. Their salesman Ricardo, was very attentive without being pushy and very knowledgeable on the vehicles. I would definitely recommend them.

An honest used car salesman? apparently they exist

by from Savannah, GA |

I recently bought a car at Grainger Honda. It almost immediately broke down? used car nightmare right? WRONG! My dealer told me to bring it in and they took care of it, not only free of charge, but they also gave me a loaner car so I could still get to work while they fixed it. The people at Grainger Honda stand by their word and their products. Don Holloway, best customer service experience ever. In a few years, my next car will be bought at Grainger Honda.

First choice when looking for a new or used car

by from Midway, Ga |

I bought another car from Grainger recently, and was more than pleased with Jim Fretwell, my sales associate, and Allen Dunn, my sales manager. I say "my", because after dealing with them over many years I feel like they are part of my family. I am always treated with respect, and no question goes unanswered. Jim never tries to put me in just any car just to make a sale. He knows his cars and he knows my special features that I desire (really need due to medical issues) and goes over and above to find a car that fits my budget. Allan Dunn patiently listens and explains every detail about the purchase. He makes proposals that are very fair, both for my trade, and the car I'm interested in. They are both caring and compassionate each and every time I see them when I'm in for service only. Big Steve (my nickname for him) works tirelessly to resolve any issues with maintenance or repairs, even to skipping lunch if necessary to help diagnose unusual problems. His tech staff is always professional and attentive to detail. Mark Grainger is also a compassionate, and caring owner who listens attentively and doesn't hesitate to "make it right" for the customer. I would highly recommend Grainger Honda as anyone's first choice when looking for a new or used vehicle.

love Grainger Honda and George Odom

by from POOLER, GA |

Hey my name is Jackie, I was at Grainger Honda purchasing my new honda Accord!!I can't say enough how great everyone was in working with me to get what i wanted.Patrick and Whitley were amazing but George Odom was awesome plus amazing with me. He showing me the car and answer all question, over the numbers in detial WOW. Grainger Honda did a great job by hiring George Odom, GREAT JOB!!!

Redemption from April visit

by from Pooler |

Posted tough review of 1st visit on 4/23 and was wondering if we should give Grainger a second chance at our business. Before we could decide we were contacted by SM to apologize and ask for an opportunity to regain our business. They sure did! With a competitive price and honesty, they earned a customer and a good referral. We are glad we gave Grainger a second chance and Phil and Ronny came through with the service that we have always heard you can get there. We look forward to picking up our new van this week!

Red team services

by from Garden City, Ga |

I always go to Grainger Honda for repairs and service. Red team, Jorge is very friendly, fast, and explains everything in detail. He is great. Thank Grainger Honda and Jorge for great service.

Bad first impression

by from Pooler, GA |

Been looking for an Odyssey for a while and had looked thru Grainger lot on Sundays. Went to talk to a salesperson today but was met by salesman Don and after a few random questions he said I have another customer and ran off. Very disinterested, especially considering we told him that an Odyssey is what we wanted and had money to spend. I had heard good things about Grainger but this quick 5 minute experience was horrendous customer service, felt like we were being "qualified" quickly and blown off. Hard to beleive Don sells many cars, maybe it was just a bad Monday morning!