Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Service 888-703-3356

Pensacola's #1 Domestic Dealership

BIG SURPRISE-No Pressure, No haggling, No headache

by from Pensacola, FL |

I was looking for a new Jeep Grand Cherokee and had been working with 3 other dealerships prior to contacting Hill Kelly Dodge. I explained to each dealership how I was pressured and treated badly with my last vehicle purchase (Bob Tyler Toyota was my worst experience ever) and asked that I NOT be pressured. I also asked for one solid fair price because I did not want to haggle over price, I just wanted the best price up front. ONLY ONE Dealership honored my wishes. Hill Kelly Dodge! I've purchased 4 vehicles in the past and each purchase was a hassle and frustration for me. This was the first GOOD experience I've ever had at ANY dealership in the Pensacola, Crestview, and Ft. Walton Beach areas. -Mr. James Smith was my first point of contact. He works in the Internet department and did not waste any time providing me with exactly what I asked for. He listened and respected my wishes. I received a good fair price the very first time. There was no haggling and NO pressure. When I arrived at the dealership.... LATE. I might add, EVERYONE was extremely nice to me and did not make me feel uncomfortable whatsoever. Even though I was late and they were closing, they stayed late to help me and did it with a smile, which shocked me. And, by the way, their smiles were not fake either. They genuinely gave me the impression they were perfectly fine staying to help me. James Smith had already given all of my info and expectations over to the salesman, Rodney Colvin, by the time I arrived at Hill Kelly. Rodney Colvin was instrumental in showing me the vehicle and teaching me things I needed to know about my new vehicle. He said I could call him anytime if I had any questions. Once it was time to pay for my vehicle, Rodney introduced me to Chuck Moran in Finance. I was thinking to myself.... "Here we go.... this is where they'll try to sell it for a higher price than what was quoted.", However, to my surprise, the bottom line was LOWER than what I was quoted. I honestly couldn't be more happy with this vehicle purchase and WILL be buying all other vehicles from Hill Kelly in the future. When you go to Hill Kelly to purchase your new vehicle, IF you feel that you are getting anything less than great service, I would encourage you to find the Manager, Dennis, to let him know your expectations are not being met. I give you my word.... he really cares and WILL address your concerns and do what he can to resolve any issues. I would also recommend James Smith, Rodney Colvin, and Chuck Moran for the process as a whole. I am extremely pleased with my vehicle AND the purchase over all. In closing I'd just like to say.... Hill Kelly cares about EVERY purchase, EVERY Sale, EVERY customer...and doesn't just want your business ONE time.... but rather, they want to earn your trust and business for all future purchases too. They are definitely a cut above in the Dealership market.

Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded to this review

May 31, 2013

Valerie, a big thank you from us! Your fantastic all-across-the-board 5 Star Review is really appreciated and I'll make sure those involved with your purchase and shopping experience receive a copy. We believe in going the extra mile and we do truly listen to our customers and honor their requests. Hill-Kelly thanks you for saying we have earned your trust and future business ... you made our day :)

Chryler 300 - Used Car Purchase

by from Pensacola, FL |

I purchased a used Chrysler 300 from Hill Kelly in the past week. The salesman was very helpful and friendly. I thought the long wait to talk to the finance guy was a little slow, considering there were only 3 customers even browsing the lot. I requested information about free satellite use for a year and NavLink for 5 years and was told it was all in package. It was not. I visited there today and saw finance person, not sales person. He was very friendly and called someone about the issue and they told me to try calling Sirius to get "hooked up" and, if I was unsuccessful, someone there would do. Thought that they should have found out for sure which I needed to do, rather than turn it back to me to figure out and, if I couldn't, another call had to be made and possibly another visit to the dealership. OTHERWISE, a good experience. Salesman was wonderful; finance dept offered me options, the on-site Allstate agent very friendly, though Allstate couldn't beat my own insurance price. Only downside was the long waits (got there around 1 - left with car around 7 - approved for purchase by 2:15) and lack of customer service on the Sirius issue.

After purchase, no response from management

by from Fairhope, AL |

6 months after purchasing the vehicle, I realized that Hill Kelly made an error on my title when trying to change insurance companies. They had coded my new car as a salvaged title so it was reporting this to carfax and the State . I could not obtain insurance through the company I wanted to obtain through. The first call I made there I was told it wasn't their fault and had to spend so much time on a wild goose chase to only come back and them admit it was their doings. They are in the midst of clearing up now.. But I had to pay a premium for a different insurance company 580.00 more than it should have been and HillKelly obviously doesn't care. Nor do they car that I have spent countless hours trying to correspond w the insurance agencies, DMV, the finance company, and their dealership. The customer service stinks after you have sealed the deal. Not happy and the only thing I can do at this point is warn others to make sure they check behind.

Awesome Experience!!!! Very Professional!

by from Biloxi, MS |

We purchased a vehicle from them on Saturday, September 27, 2014 using the USAA car buying service. We contacted Patty about a particular vehicle abou 8 days before. Since we live in Mississippi, all coordination had to be done via phone and internet but that did not hinder the experience one bit as Patty always had an answer for me regarding the vehicle and financing. There was never any guesswork and she was always extremely friendly to deal with. When we arrived at the dealership Brandon took over for Patty in the sales process and made sure our vehicle was ready for a test drive, clean and gassed up by the time we got out of financing. The dealership itself was extremely clean and everyone was very friendly and helpful. A massive selection of cars and no headache whatsoever in the car buying or financing process. Would recommend this dealership to anyone who wants to be treated like a king/queen and drive away in a brand new vehicle with a hell of a deal.

Great dealership

by from Gulf Breeze |

We came to buy a Town & Country van to replace our Kia Sedona. Our salesman was Buster and was great showing us different vehicles. The vans were not really in our budget range so they showed us a 2014 Dodge Journey that was perfect for what we needed. We have bought cars here in Pensacola for over 20 years and this was the best experience. Their customer service is top notch and I like that they do a lot for the community also. We are hoping to buy a truck in the near future and sure to go to Hill Kelly first.

Great Experience! Highly recommended!

by from Navarre, FL |

I was wildly impressed with Hill Kelly. Mike Ballard and Rusty Hill were excellent. Both worked hard to make sure I had the best financing possible, got the most money for my trade-in and got the vehicle I needed. The no-hassle, no-pressure sales process was outstanding. I would not hesitate to send my friends and family to Mike and Rusty for all their vehicle needs.

Awesome!

by from Pensacola, FL |

I purchased a Jeep Compass yesterday from Hill Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. If you're in the market for a vehicle, please go see Mike Ballard and Rusty Hill. They provided stellar service, outstanding financing and I am thrilled to have made my purchase from their dealership. They went above and beyond to earn my business. The least I can do is recommend them to my friends.

The best car buying experience ever.

by from Pensacola Fl. |

My wife and I have bought many new and used vehicles before. Hill Kelly Dodge did an awesome job at making car buying enjoyable. That's right enjoyable. Tyson was knowledgeable and professional. Best thing I liked was he did not act like he knew everything and said " let me ask someone who knows the right answer to that question and not lead you wrong." He made you feel he want only what was best for you.

New RAM Purchase

by from Pensacola Fl |

Overall a very pleasant experience working with JD in the internet sales Dept. and John the floor sales person as well as all the other departments involved with a purchase. Freindly, helpful and knowlagable staff made the proccess easy and enjoyable. This is a 180 deg. turnaround from my last experience with this dealership (2004). Bravo Zulu to managment for turning this around. Thanks to all the staff for a job well done!

Fabulous Dealership!

by from Crestview, FL |

We were looking for a used vehicle and originally came to look at a used Nissan Quest. It was more worn than we had expected. We asked if they had anything else in terms of a used car and they brought us a 2014 Dodge Caravan. It was immaculate, smelled clean and in fabulous condition! The price was also fair and reasonable and below what KBB said it should be. We decided to purchase the vehicle. They rotated the tires for us and washed it. We began the process and it was quick and painless. Our salesman, Brandon, was exceptional! All of the individuals that we worked with were friendly and easy to work with. They explained everything thoroughly. We would highly recommend this dealership!!

Hill-Kelly review

by from Pensacola, Florida |

The customer service at Hill Kelly was outstanding. I went to the dealership looking for a used car and they put me in a brand new car off the Showroom Floor! They provided me and my family with whatever we needed and always asked if they could do anything to makes us more comfortable. They showed concern for our needs and an outstanding commitment into getting me a car and I appreciate everything they did. I pray that their dealership becomes the number 1 dealership in America because they deserve it.... Thanks once again Hill Kelly and may God bless you all.