Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Service 888-703-3356

Pensacola's #1 Domestic Dealership

Experience at Hill Kelly

by from Flomaton, AL |

Me and my wife were looking for a 2014 Limited Dodge Durango and saw one at Hill Kelly we liked and were interested in. We had recently purchased a Dodge Ram truck at Hill Kelly a few months back, so I figured they would be interested in making a deal with us on a new Durango. I called and spoke with salesman Ernie and also Internet salesman James who both told me the specific vehicle I was interested in was there. I later arrived at the dealership and was told the vehicle we were interested in was had been sold, but mind you it was still listed online. Well they then found one at another dealership and stated they could get it and proceeded to work the deal. I have to say salesman Ernie is very courteous, proffessional, and tried his best to complete the deal, however sales management did not seem interested in closing the deal. I was trading in a 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe in excellent condition with only 80000 miles and they only offered $10,000 for it and wouldn't budge or give me anymore. So needless to say I left and on the way back home I stopped at Milton Dodge where me and my family have made many purchases before in the past. They were more interested in doing business than Hill Kelly. I told them what I wanted to trade and they got right on it offering me $15000 for my Tahoe. They got the same exact vehicle Hill Kelly was looking at and I bought it, closed deal in less than 2 hours. Hill Kelly lost my business and will not be given the chance to earn it in he future. My credit score is 828 and I got the lowest interest rate possible at Milton Dodge and walked away happy. Hill Kelly should take note and improve thier interest and enthusiasm to do business with people, especially past customers. The trade was simple and should'nt have been made hard to do as Hill Kelly did. I will tell my friends and family where to get a Dodge. Milton Dodge is top notch in customer service, professionalism, enthusiasim, and making sure customers become repeat customers. Your loss Hill Kelly!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Customer Service!

by from Pensacola, Fl |

My fiancee and I had a great experience searching and purchasing the right vehicle for us at this location. Our salesman was Mike. He was extremely helpful, very patient, and didn't pressure us at all to get a sale. We felt that they really cared about us and our desires for a vehicle. He took time to show us multiple choices until we finally found "the one". The entire staff was friendly and really advocated for our best interest and not just to sell a car. We are very happy with our new vehicle and would definitely recommend this business.

December 31, 2013

Nick, Thank you for your review. At Hill-Kelly we strive to make our customers feel no pressure when shopping for a vehicle. Mike really does take the time to find what his customers are looking for! Thanks again for choosing Hill-Kelly!

Best treatment from these guys..great feeling!

by from Pensacola FL |

I must say, it's been a while since I've looked for a used or new car and really dreaded it but Joel and his team made it easy and really fun! I walked in to check on a used Dodge Avenger and guess what....I'm getting a NEW 2014 only "9" miles on it, beautiful Black Dodge Avenger"!!!!!!! I've never in my life owned a brand new car....never! I still can't believe it. Everyone there was so nice and helpful. The finance manager was great and patient with me and really helped me a lot....Thanks to all of ya'll and you definetly have my business from here on out. Joel even took me around the business and explained everything they can do for you when you buy a car there....trust me it's a lot and well worth buying there for the extra care they give to you and your car when it's needed.

December 31, 2013

Mitzi, Thank you so much for choosing Hill-Kelly. We are happy to hear your buying experience with Joel was so great! At Hill-Kelly we work hard to get you what you want- in your case a brand new Avenger!! Congrats on the new buy and we hope to see you soon.

Exceptional Service from Professionals

by from Pensacola, FL |

The Hill Kelly Dodge Staff were very professional making the buying experience one of the best I had. My Salesman was very knowledgeable, patient and thorough. He went above and beyond to answer my questions. Without his assistance including the Sales Manager, I would have purchased my vehicle from another dealer.

December 31, 2013

M W, Thank you for choosing Hill-Kelly for your vehicle purchase. We take pride in going above and beyond in order to make our customers satisfied. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

Smart Decision

by from Pensacola, Florida |

I went to Hill Kelly on a whim, just looking, and was immediately greeted by the most personable sales person I've ever encountered as I stepped out of my vehicle. My past experiences with car salesman have ranged from "there's the price, if you want it sign here" to courteous, knowledgeable, understanding professionals who worked a deal for hours until all parties were satisfied. Now, I remind you I was just looking , not really prepared to purchase, but the need for what I was trading had diminished to the point that I no longer needed the features of a large vehicle designed for towing, but rather a more practical means that would be more accommodating to a retired individual who exists on a fixed income. The length of time the manager and salesperson spent with me was in excess of eight hours, which included driving several different models, discussing options and locating exactly what I could afford reasonably. I then agreed to purchase a new vehicle and trade in my older means of transportation. To add pleasure to the entire buying process, I was feed, allowed to council with others via phone who are more knowledgeable in this product than I, and was one of the most pleasurable automotive buying experiences I ever had in my 64 years of life. To add to the experience, I was introduced to an insurance salesperson who saved me a goodly amount on auto insurance on both my vehicles. In summary, it was an experience I shall remember when it is time to replace my wife's vehicle. Charles Summers

December 31, 2013

Charles, We appreciate your business at Hill-Kelly. It is always our pleasure to help you find the best vehicle for you! We are so happy to hear your experience with us was so pleasurable and memorable. We hope you love your new vehicle!

Great Dealership and Customer Service

by from Pensacola, FL |

I wasn't happy with my vehicle so I traded it in for something I wanted. The Salesman got me a great deal on my trade and they got me a great rate on my loan.

December 31, 2013

Don T, Thank you for choosing Hill-Kelly to do your trade and buy. All of us at Hill-Kelly want to make your experience the most pleasurable it can be. Enjoy your vehicle!

2014 Ram 1500

by from Pensacola Fl |

I had been to Hill-Kelly several times with each time a different idea for what i was wanting to purchase for the new Ram 1500. I knew what I wanted for the motor, but couldn't really decided on what trim I wanted and options. Frank was my salesman and he is probably the best salesman that I have dealt with in my 30 years of buying vehicles. The man was very patient with me through the whole process. I never once felt pressured into buying anything. The whole team at Hill-Kelly was very helpful and polite. One of the smoothest vehicle purchases I have ever made. If you are looking for a new or used car then head on over and ask for Frank. I guarantee you wont be sorry.

December 31, 2013

Thank you so much for your review. At Hill-Kelly we strive to make our customers satisfied and with no pressure. We are happy to hear your experience with Frank was exactly that! Thanks for choosing Hill-Kelly and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Great service friendly staff

by from Pensacola FL |

Shawn did a great job he was respectful and really helped my family and me find the perfect car for us, if you make your way to Hill-Kelly ask for Shawn.

December 2, 2013

Steven, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave Shawn such positive feedback. We are happy to hear you had a great experience and found the perfect vehicle. Thanks for choosing Hill-Kelly!

New 3500 Ram.

by from Pensacola Fl. |

This dealership is awesome this was my second buy and went like clock work. Ashely Conlin was my sales lady and was on top of the sale all the way. They also saved me 7500.00 on the new Ram 3500 Laramie/Longhorn. Excellent service dept.

December 2, 2013

Thanks for choosing Hill-Kelly again! Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We are so happy to hear your experience with Ashley and the Service Department went so smoothly. Thanks again and we hope you enjoy your new Ram!

I love my new Jeep from Hill Kelly Dodge & Jeep!

by from Pensacola, Florida |

I usually dread the whole process of buying a car. Ashley (our sales associate) made it so easy. Thanks to Hill Kelly for making this experience painless. Everyone from the front door to the Finance staff was very nice and accommodating. No one was pushy or rude. I am very happy with my purchase (2012 Jeep Sahara). Thanks again. If you are planning to buy a vehicle, make sure to stop at Hill Kelly in Pensacola and ask for Ashley. She is awesome! PC12312011

December 2, 2013

Carrie, Thanks so much for your wonderful review. At Hill-Kelly we strive to accommodate the customer and make your buying experience the best it can be. Thanks again for choosing Hill-Kelly, and we hope you enjoy your Jeep!