Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Service 888-703-3356

Pensacola's #1 Domestic Dealership

2014 Ram 1500

by from Pensacola Fl |

I had been to Hill-Kelly several times with each time a different idea for what i was wanting to purchase for the new Ram 1500. I knew what I wanted for the motor, but couldn't really decided on what trim I wanted and options. Frank was my salesman and he is probably the best salesman that I have dealt with in my 30 years of buying vehicles. The man was very patient with me through the whole process. I never once felt pressured into buying anything. The whole team at Hill-Kelly was very helpful and polite. One of the smoothest vehicle purchases I have ever made. If you are looking for a new or used car then head on over and ask for Frank. I guarantee you wont be sorry.

December 31, 2013

Thank you so much for your review. At Hill-Kelly we strive to make our customers satisfied and with no pressure. We are happy to hear your experience with Frank was exactly that! Thanks for choosing Hill-Kelly and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Great service friendly staff

by from Pensacola FL |

Shawn did a great job he was respectful and really helped my family and me find the perfect car for us, if you make your way to Hill-Kelly ask for Shawn.

December 2, 2013

Steven, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave Shawn such positive feedback. We are happy to hear you had a great experience and found the perfect vehicle. Thanks for choosing Hill-Kelly!

New 3500 Ram.

by from Pensacola Fl. |

This dealership is awesome this was my second buy and went like clock work. Ashely Conlin was my sales lady and was on top of the sale all the way. They also saved me 7500.00 on the new Ram 3500 Laramie/Longhorn. Excellent service dept.

December 2, 2013

Thanks for choosing Hill-Kelly again! Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We are so happy to hear your experience with Ashley and the Service Department went so smoothly. Thanks again and we hope you enjoy your new Ram!

I love my new Jeep from Hill Kelly Dodge & Jeep!

by from Pensacola, Florida |

I usually dread the whole process of buying a car. Ashley (our sales associate) made it so easy. Thanks to Hill Kelly for making this experience painless. Everyone from the front door to the Finance staff was very nice and accommodating. No one was pushy or rude. I am very happy with my purchase (2012 Jeep Sahara). Thanks again. If you are planning to buy a vehicle, make sure to stop at Hill Kelly in Pensacola and ask for Ashley. She is awesome! PC12312011

December 2, 2013

Carrie, Thanks so much for your wonderful review. At Hill-Kelly we strive to accommodate the customer and make your buying experience the best it can be. Thanks again for choosing Hill-Kelly, and we hope you enjoy your Jeep!

Great Dealership!!!

by from troy, al |

Great dealership to do business with. Friendly sales staff. Got me the car I wanted and at a very reasonable price. Hope to business with again in the future. No pressure sales staff and actually had knowledge of the vehicle they were selling me. Overall I would recomend them to everyone.

What a great experience!

by from Fort Walton beach, Florida |

My 1st contact was with Susan in the internet sales department. She responded to my inquiry within 5 minutes and had Sherry calling me within 15 minutes. We set up an appointment for Sunday, YES they are open on Sunday! I ended up having time on Saturday afternoon and called Sherry to let her know I was coming early. When I arrived on the lot I was greeted by a gentleman whose name I did not get but he had no problem getting me in contact with Susan. She introduced me to Ashley and we hit it off immediately. She is so sweet and has the best personality. She got the vehicle I was interested in and we took it for a spin. It was perfect! She spent time going over all the features of the van and answering all my questions. When it came time to play the old negotiation game.... We didn't have too!! The price was beyond fair and the amount for my trade was what I was hoping to get( and I never discussed amounts with her before hand). I meet with Rick and Chuck and finalized paperwork. Which was a very easy and painless process. The van had not been through detailing yet so I had to come back and pick it up another day. While I was waiting I had some concerns and called the dealership and left a message for Ashley. She called me right back( even on her day off!) and assured me that what I thought were issues was nothing to worry about! When I picked the van up, it was sparkling clean and smelled like a new vehicle. Ashley again went over all the features of the van and made sure everything was perfect before we left! The vehicle is a vehicle but the customer service at Hill Kelly Dodge is beyond all expectations! Even while waiting to do paperwork or a trip to the bathroom EVERY employee that pasted me spoke to me, said hello and made sure I was being helped or even that I was having a good day! Now that is customer service and what a way to work as a team. The facility was nice and clean and they had nice areas to wait in with free water and snacks. I am very very happy with my van purchase. It was the vehicle I was looking for. I just wasn't expecting such a great sales team to take care of me! I was blown away. Hill Kelly Dodge and Ms. Ashley have all my future business.

Outstanding Sales staff

by from Pensacola |

We went in to purchase a new Dodge Journey, knowing exactly what we wanted, and made the deal with no pressure of trying sell us more than we could afford or want. We weren't hassled by pushy salesmen. Overall it was a great experience. Thanks for the great deal, Mike!

Another great experience.

by from Pensacola, FL |

Had another excellent experience at this dealer. Will definitely be coming back in the future. Richard and Rashod were very helpful.

great!

by from pensacola, fl |

We had James and John and they were FANTASTIC! We would buy a vehicle from this dealership again, and from John again. This was the cleanest and nicest place I've seen in a long time.

good sales

by from Albany ,GA |

Drive long way from Albany GA.to Pensacola for some good deal for Dodge Ram 1500.good sales & good service.