Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Service 888-703-3356 Service 888-703-3356

Pensacola's #1 Domestic Dealership

All around great!

by from Hattiesburg, MS |

I was in the market for a used Prius, and I contacted dealers in a 150 mile radius from my location. I asked each dealer for their absolute best price, and I told them the other dealers and models I had e-mailed with this request. Susan Bullock, the internet sales manager, gave the first and the best, offer. I was crystal clear that I did not plan on visiting unless I intended to buy, but still had a few try to get me on the lot before wanting to talk with me. The powertrain warranty was a big factor in addition to the solid offer, and everything she told me over the phone was confirmed in writing via e-mail that same day. The financing was quick and easy, and the salesperson, Sarah, who dealt with me once I went to pick up the car, did a great job. I was impressed by the solid quote, the friendliness of all of the staff, the efficiency of the place, the lack of a "hard sell" on the extras packages every dealership tries to sell you, and the overall quality of the dealership. It was worth the 150 mile drive to get the car, and it was worth it not only in the price of the car but also in dealing with forthright, honest people.

Great experience with great salesman Walt

by from Pensacola, FL |

Walt was such a great salesman. We got both vehicles that we want and he made it so easy for us. Thanks.

Great experience!

by from Pensacola Florida |

This was the easiest car buying experience I have had. Will is a great salesman and he really went out of his way to find what I was looking for.

Exceptional Service w/ a couple letdowns

by from Panama City, FL |

I went in to buy a used car, but was shown new cars. I was fine with this as I would rather have a new car, just didn't think it was in my price range. I found the car I wanted, but another of the same type had the rims that I wanted, that's when my salesman said, "Oh we can switch the rims out for you." I was thrilled and said, "You have yourself a deal!" But as we're just about to go to the finance part it turned into, "We have to factory order those rims and it will cost you...." Yea, I was not too happy about this because that is what sold me, but I liked the car and the deal so I let it go. Other than that, everything and everyone was awesome. They gave the kids snacks and drinks and let them drive little mini cars around the office and fed us pizza. Everyone was friendly and talked to us like we were loyal customers. It did take FOREVER to get outta there, though. We got there at 2pm and left at about 8pm. They were super busy though. But by the time we did leave, we pretty much knew everyone and talked liked old friends. lol Overall it was a great experience and we would definitely recommend them. Thanks!

Exceptional Customer Service!!!!

by from Pensacola , fl |

I started my dually 1 ton truck search about 2 weeks ago. After being completely disrespected, talk down to, and manipulated by other ford and dodge dealers I finally found Hill Kelly Dodge thru a random phone call. I was aggravated and tired of dealing with unruly salesman and ignorant finance managers and once I made my phone call and talked with James Smith, I knew this dealership was different. James got me hooked up with an exceptional salesman named Ernie who listened to my every need, and answered every question I threw at him with respect, integrity, and care. They were very fair with rebates and discounts to help me get the numbers right so I could afford my FIRST bran new truck. I can't express in words how impressed I was with how this dealership runs. Every one is an expert and a professional. I've always been a ford man, but I'm a dodge fan for life now and I will always buy from Hill Kelly Dodge from here on out. Great job guys!!!!

great dealership ask for Mike

by from Pensacola |

Great dealership and buying process, went in to look at a truck, ended up getting the wife a Durango as well.

Love this dealership!

by from Pensacola FL |

Excellent service from start to finish!NO hassel, friendly courteous informed and pleasant sales person and credit staff . We are so impressed

2011 jeep grand Cherokee

by from Pensacola, FL |

Some people were very helpful, others were a little sketchy in the buying process.

Great Sales Experience

by from Pensacola, FL |

I found an incentive through USAA to turn our current lease in early for a great rebate on the purchase of a new Jeep. We knew that we were likely going to buy a Jeep when our lease ran out, so I went in, on my own, to inquire about the incentive and look at a new Cherokee (NOT a Grand Cherokee) while I had the oil changed on our Wrangler. The service department was fine, and my advisor was very sweet. My only qualm was that I asked for a wash and vacuum, and it didn't happen. Otherwise, no problems. I stood around the sales floor for a few minutes before anybody came up to me and asked if I needed anything, but after that, everything went very smoothly. I had originally chatted online with Susan, the internet sales manager, but Rusty, the sales manager, was the one that explained the incentive and rebate programs to me, and Will was my salesperson. Will was patient with me (and all of my questions) and spent a lot of time with me (at least an hour) that never felt rushed or pushed. We went on a test drive, and he let me take the car home for the evening so that I could show my husband. Even when we returned the car that evening and said that we needed a few days to think about it, there was no pressure. No "Well, the quote I gave you is only good for the next 3 days.." or any of that business. We went home, talked about it, and made the decision to purchase the next day. They may only have one finance person - so we sat around the dealership for about 2 hours waiting for the final paperwork and finance meeting to happen. Otherwise, it was a really good experience. Will was even honest with us about our options for purchasing mats, aftermarket rims or the next model up (the Latitude, instead of the Sport). I appreciated his honesty and never felt like we were being pressured to buy anything extra. The finance manager also worked with us to lower our APR and monthly payments when I asked about it - and we got the 3M Scotchguard, a keychain and a hat out of it, too. I would definitely recommend Hill Kelly, and particularly, Will - if you are looking for a Jeep.

Excellent custom service

by from Daphne, AL |

super quick and easy purchase process. EXCELLENT customer service.