Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Service 888-703-3356

Pensacola's #1 Domestic Dealership

Excellent Service and Truck Buying Experience

by from Navarre, FL |

My wife and I were very impressed with the service we received as we were shopping for a new Dodge Ram. Our experience started out with an internet search and within the hour James Smith contacted me. He told me what Hill-Kelly Dodge had to offer and that he had the deal we were looking for. He said there would be no hassle and the best price around. So we headed over to the dealership after looking at other vehicles along the way, and when we pulled into the parking lot we met Joel Szidon, in a very professional and polite manner he asked if we needed help and we said we were looking for James Smith. He proceeded to take us to James but before we talked with anyone Joel gave us a tour of the facility and explained what Hill-Kelly was all about, which was totally unexpected but appreciated. After meeting with James he explained more of what they had to offer then we asked for Joel to be our salesman. Anyone willing to show off the facilities prior to trying to sell you a vehicle impressed us from the start. We told Joel the requirements we needed and he immediately showed us the vehicles that had what we were looking for. Joel was very professional, patient, courteous, and answered all of our questions. I mean patient because when we finally decided on a vehicle it was a few hours after closing. We would like to Thank everyone who stayed late to make this deal happen for us. The used car manager for evaluating our trade in, the new car manager for the lowest price, the finance manager who worked his magic and found us a great rate, and to Joel who had a longer drive home than we did, you are exceptional people and smiled the whole time we were deciding. James was right when he said there would be no hassle and the best price around. We will definitely recommend Hill-Kelly Dodge to our friends and family. Thank You J&L

October 23, 2013

Hello J & L, we are so happy that you chose to visit Hill-Kelly, and we are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience so much. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, and it makes our day to hear from happy customers. We hope that you enjoy your new truck! Thank you for recommending us and we hope to see you again at Hill-Kelly!

2014 RAM PURCHASE

by from Loxley, Al |

Two thumbs up to Hill Kelly Dodge. I worked with Sherry over the Internet. I told her what I was looking for and we found a couple trucks on their website. I asked her for her best out the door price and she provided. Having worked with my local area Ram dealers (Mobile and Baldwin Co, Al) I was a little skeptical about the price she quoted. I made an appointment, they pulled the truck and it was exactly what I was looking for. The saleslady Ashley was very knowledgeable and professional. I was prepared to pay the price Sherry quoted me, but the sales manager found an additional $1,000 discount and deducted from the price she quoted. Needless to say I was surprised. We will be back for the Jeep Grand Cherokee in the future!

October 17, 2013

Todd, we thank you for choosing Hill-Kelly for your Ram purchase! Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we are glad that we were able to give you a great deal when you came to see us. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again when you come for your Grand Cherokee!

Purchased a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sport

by from Mobile, Alabama |

I knew ahead of time what I was looking for. I searched the web for local and nearby dealers. Hill-Kelly had what i was looking for. So i made the trip and Frank located the Jeep. One trip around the block and I was sold. Now came the number crunching time. Well after that was all over, i felt the price of my trade in and the overall cost of the Jeep was fair. Thanks Frank for your help and Rick in the finance department for making the purchase less stressful..

October 17, 2013

Thank you for choosing Hill-Kelly! We appreciate your business, and your review! We are glad that we had what you were looking for, and I hope we will see you again!

Purchased a new Chrysler 300S

by from Miramar Beach, FL |

I purchased a 2013 Chrysler 300S from Hill Kelly and the experience was awesome. From Susan in their internet sales department to Rusty the Sales Manager to Chuck in finance to Frank who assisted my while I was there, the entire process was smooth, quick and painless. I would highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from Hill Kelly, I know I will come back when I but my next vehicle.

October 17, 2013

Hello Dale! Thank you for choosing Hill-Kelly for your new car purchase! We appreciate your business and we appreciate your review. We look forward to seeing you again for your next purchase.

2013 Chrysler 300 Jon Varvados Limited Edition

by from Mossy Head, Florida |

What a pleasure to walk into a dealership and be treated like a human being! Nina our salesperson was polite, thoughtful and bursting with knowledge about their vehicles. The dealership itself is like a five star hotel inside with modern technology and a polished feel throughout. Not like the dealerships of the old days for sure! No hungry salesmen standing around outside smoking ready to pounce on you as you exit your vehicle! We drove over an hour in the pouring rain to get to the dealership after several weeks of online banter about the limited edition 300 we were interested in. From start to finish we felt as though our business was valued and we were respected as a future customer. Nina took the time to explain every detail about the car and demonstrate all of its features like a pro. An extended test drive clinched the deal and we sat patiently as our trade in and purchase offer was evaluated by the new car manager. With minimal effort and a very fair trade in value, we signed on the dotted line for our Chrysler. In less time than it takes to go grocery shopping, we were handed our keys to the new car and sent on our way. Fair, fast, and professional, all of the folks at Hill-Kelly made our buying experience a memorable one. Thank you to all for making my pregnant wife comfortable during the transaction. This expecting daddy appreciates it! Douglas & Kristina Mossy Head, Florida

October 9, 2013

Hello Douglas and Kristina! Congratulations on your purchase of the Jon Varvados Chrysler 300! Thank you so much for your review. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority at Hill-Kelly, and we are always elated to hear when our sales team makes a customer happy enough to leave a review as kind as yours. We thank you for choosing Hill-Kelly and we hope to see you again for your next vehicle purchase!

2013 Dodge Grand Caravan purchase

by from Pensacola, FL |

I just purchased a 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan on 9/27/13. Overall, I'm very happy and impressed with my buying experience at Hill Kelly Dodge. Everyone I met was very personable and understood my wants and needs, from the internet sales team, to Walt, my salesman, the dealer manager, Rashaard, and the business office. They were very helpful in many ways, from showing me the new Grand Caravans, to giving me a tour of the new facility and introducing me to key members of their team. I was looking for a 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan with second and third row stow and go seats, rear AC, dark tinted windows, and cruise control. I was looking for a vehicle that wouldn't break the bank for payments. With the help of the internet sales team, and Walter, my salesman, we were able to find a Grand Caravan exactly as I needed. All of the features of the Grand Caravan were thoroughly explained to me, and I took it on a test drive. I decided to purchase it with the rebates and low financing as a special incentive. We negotiated a very fair price that I was extremely happy with. Just before I signed the final loan agreement, I called my credit union to see what their finance charge was. It was 1% higher than what Hill Kelly Dodge was able to get for me, so I closed the deal. I'd highly recommend Hill Kelly Dodge to anyone looking to buy a new or used car.

October 9, 2013

Hello Ron! Thank you so much for your review. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority at Hill-Kelly, and we are always elated to hear when our sales team makes a customer happy enough to leave a review as kind as yours. We thank you for choosing Hill-Kelly and we hope to see you again in the future!

1st class sevice a great friendly dealer.

by from Orange Beach, Al |

Great service and we will recommend this dealership for all of our purchases. John was great to work with

September 27, 2013

Hi Colin! Thank you so much for your feedback. Customer service is our top priority at Hill-Kelly, and we are elated to hear that you enjoyed your purchase experience. Thank you for choosing us, and we hope to see you again!

Great Experience

by from Mary Esther, FL |

I have bought many cars/trucks in my life. Hill Kelly is the BEST dealership I have used. Staff is very professional. NO pressure. Good deals. We have purchased multiple vehilces from them. Susan, James, and Lonnie are good people.

September 27, 2013

Hi Chuck! Thank you so much for your positive feedback. Customer service is our top priority at Hill-Kelly, and we are elated to hear that you enjoyed your purchase experience. Thank you for choosing us, enjoy your new vehicle, and we hope to see you again!

Great experience with Hill kelly dodge.

by from Ft Walton beach |

The staff was extremely helpful during the entire process. The staff stayed about 1.5 hour late to seal the deal. Our salesman (John Q) was the best I have ever dealt with. I would recommend this place to anyone. It did take the finance department a little longer than it should have to pay my trade-in off.

September 19, 2013

Hello William! Thank you for your business, and thank you for leaving us this kind review. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, and we do our best to make everyone's experience as pleasant as possible. We genuinely appreciate having you as a customer, and I hope that we will see you again at Hill-Kelly!

New Jeep Owner

by from Mobile, AL |

My overall car buying experience was very good, but I did have one negative issue. The price advertised on-line was not accurate. I probably should not have been surprised, but the price disclosure on the site did not include what was included at the dealership. The dealership claimed the failure to include the package upgrade was left off the price inadvertently. I chose to believe them, and they claimed they gave me the upgrade at dealer cost. Again, I chose to believe them. The staff was very friendly and they were very fair with me on my trade-in. I would definitely recommend Hill-Kelly and I would certainly buy from them again.

September 19, 2013

Hello Mike! Thank you for being a customer at Hill-Kelly; we sincerely appreciate your business. You may safely trust that we gave you every discount possible in buying your vehicle, including giving you your package upgrade at dealer cost. We genuinely appreciate your business and thank you for leaving this review. We hope to see you again at Hill-Kelly!