Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

New 888-358-9724
Used 877-384-2032
Service 888-703-3356

Pensacola's #1 Domestic Dealership

Great experience with Hill kelly dodge.

by from Ft Walton beach |

The staff was extremely helpful during the entire process. The staff stayed about 1.5 hour late to seal the deal. Our salesman (John Q) was the best I have ever dealt with. I would recommend this place to anyone. It did take the finance department a little longer than it should have to pay my trade-in off.

September 19, 2013

Hello William! Thank you for your business, and thank you for leaving us this kind review. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, and we do our best to make everyone's experience as pleasant as possible. We genuinely appreciate having you as a customer, and I hope that we will see you again at Hill-Kelly!

New Jeep Owner

by from Mobile, AL |

My overall car buying experience was very good, but I did have one negative issue. The price advertised on-line was not accurate. I probably should not have been surprised, but the price disclosure on the site did not include what was included at the dealership. The dealership claimed the failure to include the package upgrade was left off the price inadvertently. I chose to believe them, and they claimed they gave me the upgrade at dealer cost. Again, I chose to believe them. The staff was very friendly and they were very fair with me on my trade-in. I would definitely recommend Hill-Kelly and I would certainly buy from them again.

September 19, 2013

Hello Mike! Thank you for being a customer at Hill-Kelly; we sincerely appreciate your business. You may safely trust that we gave you every discount possible in buying your vehicle, including giving you your package upgrade at dealer cost. We genuinely appreciate your business and thank you for leaving this review. We hope to see you again at Hill-Kelly!

Excellent Service; Very Friendly

by from Pensacola, Fl |

This was by far my best car buying experience. They made sure that all angles were covered and even worked hard to ensure that I was able to get what I wanted. Went far above and beyond the necessity and would buy here again and again.

September 16, 2013

Thank you for your review! We are glad to know that got you what you wanted. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority at Hill-Kelly. Thank you for choosing us and please come back to see us soon!

Very Helpful

by from Fort Walton Beach, FL |

My wife and I already knew the make, model and options we wanted on our 2014 Jeep GC. Mr. James Smith hunted down a matching vehicle and got it to the dealership within days. The purchase was quick and easy. Overall, this was a very pleasant experience.

September 16, 2013

Thank you for your review! Customer satisfaction is our number one priority at Hill-Kelly, and we are happy to hear that we provided it for you! Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again at Hill-Kelly!

The one and only

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Lonnie Smith is the one, awesome ! He knows the inventory, provides additional education, listens to you and your questions, finds the answer if he doesn?t know, and will work his very best to earn your business. If Hill Kelly doesn?t have what you want Lonnie will find it. Thanks so much, Lonnie!

September 16, 2013

We are so happy that you were pleased with your experience at Hill-Kelly! Customer satisfaction is our number on priority, and it makes us glad to know that we are providing it! We hope to see you again at Hill-Kelly!

Willing to do the right thing

by from Pensacola, Fl. |

I would like to say that the management here is definitely willing to hear a customer's complaint and make things right. Although my car was not repaired, they were willing to refund the money and call it even as well as inspect my car for any other problems I might be facing. If I could remove the previous post I would. Maybe, cars.com could remove the post for me.

September 4, 2013

Mr. Seals - Customer satisfaction is very important to Hill-Kelly, and we are glad that we were able to make your situation right!

Dodge Ram 1500 Purchase

by from Alabama |

In all the buying experience was good. We received a good price for the vehicle. Ernie the salesman was easy to deal with. The only problem was the vehicle had not been cleaned/detailed when we arrived to look at it. We asked that the vehicle be shampooed, detailed, and cleaned before the purchase. The vehicle was not shampooed and the detail job sub standard.

September 3, 2013

Hello Melisa! Customer satisfaction is very important to Hill-Kelly, and it makes us really happy to hear that your sales experience was a positive one! For that same reason, I am sorry that your vehicle was not detailed properly. Please feel free to bring your vehicle in to the dealership for a complimentary detailing any time. Thank you again for your business; we hope to see you again soon!

Rip off

by from Pensacola, Fl |

I took my Jeep in to be serviced for what they said was wrong with it. An EGR valve, cooler and hoses. I made an appointment for Monday, dropped the car off and got a rental car, they called two days later to say the mechanic would be leaving town for training on Wednesday and they had not even looked at my car and I was welcome to come pick up the car that does not work. Meanwhile, the following weekend, they brought another car from Mobile and put it ahead of mine. After 17 days and a loan from the Navy and Marine Corps Relief Society, they give the car back after telling me the check engine light had come on again but it was now fixed. Well, turns out, they manually turned off the check engine light. The light came back on right after I picked it up, not to mention that nothing was fixed (black smoke poring out while engine was vibrating horribly, they claim they test drove it). They charged me almost $4000.00 for the repairs in total. A new engine runs for around that price. Now, they are telling me they want 1800 dollars to find out what is wrong. Not to fix it.

September 16, 2013

Jim - We are sorry that your experience in our service departmetn was not what you desired. However, we are glad that we were able to make it right, and we thank you for leaving a second review to let everyone know.

Joyful Experience from Start to Finish

by from Pensacola, FL |

I had a few bad experiences with other dealerships in and out of town. My other dealers treated me poorly, and not becuase of my financial status, because I came prepared to buy. From the moment i stepped into Hill-Kelly I felt respected and welcome. I was greated and offered help immediately. The salesman, John Q., was very courteous and understanding of my vehicle needs. It happened to be they had a perfect truck on the lot for me. John was upfront and honest about the cost and features of the truck and offered me a test drive. He didn't pressure me to purchase the truck, he just came across as a friendly veteran that enjoyed life. After allowing me to drive home and show my wife the truck, I decided to purchase the F-150. The paperwork and financing was smooth and seamless. The no hassle transition was above and beyond what I expected. I was able to trade my wifes car and sign the dotted line the same day, I took the new truck home that night. I would highly recommend Hill-Kelly to my friends, family, co-workers, ect. I will definitely be back to purchase again from this dealer. When people ask about my new truck, I am proud to say where I purchased it. Hill-Kelly will be highly favored in our house. Thank you again!

August 29, 2013

Hello Brian and Christie! Customer satisfaction is our number one priority at Hill-Kelly, and it makes our day to know that you are happy with your experience! I will pass on your review to John Q. as well to let him know that you appreciate the way he treated you. We value your business and I hope that we can see you at the dealership again!

Excellent Customer Service Even After the Sale!

by from Destin, Florida |

I can't say enough about the customer service I have been provided by the team at Hill Kelly. They made my buying experience exceptional. Susan Bullock of Internet Sales and my Sales Representative Nina Rockwell made the car buying process seamless, pleasurable and fun! Nina has gone the extra mile after the sale to ensure my complete satisfaction with the purchase of my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I live in Destin so I traveled over an hour directly to this dealer because I had heard great things about them from others. They did not disappoint! Kudos to the entire Hill Kelly team!

August 29, 2013

Hello Lynne! Customer satisfaction is our number one priority at Hill-Kelly, and it makes our day to know that you are happy with your experience, especially coming from Destin! It's great having you as a customer; I hope that we can see you at the dealership again!