Ron Bouchard Kia

488 Old Union Turnpike, Lancaster, MA 01523

Love my Rogue!

by from Berlin, MA |

I had a good time buying from Ron Bouchard. And an especially great experience working with Gina. She was super helpful and really, really went out of her way to help me. And so far, I'm loving my new Rogue. I've already recommended Bouchard's to a friend of mine.

Great customer service

by from Fitchburg, MA |

Andrew was awesome to deal with. I will gladly buy another car again from them.

Great service

by from Shirley |

First time buying a Kia, the process was quick and easy. They went out of there way to get me in the car quick. Excellent experience.

Satisfied customer

by from Acton, MA |

Andrew and team accommodated all my requests and got the the vehicle that I was looking for and I am a completely satisfied customer. Would totally recommend Ron Bouchards Kia to my friends.

Best car buying experience yet

by from Leominster, MA |

Just purchased a Kia Sportage here and not only do I love my vehicle, but my experience at this dealership was top notch! Gina was the best and not only made the experience easy, but fun too!

Gina made my buying experience fun, easy, awesome.

by from Ashburnham, MA |

I honestly can't say enough good things about my experience at Kia in Lancaster dealership. I have driven a pick up for over 20 years and wanted to move to an SUV. I came in with my excel spread sheet of 8 vehicles I wanted to drive and not all of them were from this dealership. Afterr scaring away one salesman from next door out came Gina. I took 3 test drives, sat in 2 other vehicles and Gina was well aware I had to visit other dealerships. Regardless, she was attentive, friendly, knowledgeable about every aspect about buying and leasing a vehicle... Gina was just what I needed. Long story short...I fell in love with the Kia Sorento and Gina met my price and made it happen! Thank you Gina....Best dealership ever!!!

New Kia Sorento

by from Millbury, MA |

Working with Gina was great, leasing my new Kia Sorento was the best car buying experience that I have had, and a big reason why was because of Gina. I have already been telling family members that if they are looking for a new car to go see Gina! She was extremely friendly and helpful with this whole process.

Went looking for used walked out with New

by from Athol, MA |

Went in to look at a used car because my car had finally died. Walked in under the impression that used was my only option because of my work commute. Gina was very friendly to both myself and my mother. We went over what I was looking to get and my budget. She discussed with me that a lease was still an option even with my long commute. I like my car and I will be coming back to Gina for my next car.

Great Sales Rep, Couldn't be happier

by from Leominster, MA |

It took me two years to figure out what I wanted for a new vehicle. It was time to trade in the Ford Ranger and replacing that with another one wasn't an option (that was my 3rd one) since they stopped making them. When I randomly cruised the row of dealerships one Sunday Morning on Rt. 70 and came to the 2016 Kia Sportages, I knew I found the car I wanted. I came across Jeff in the lot and he was there to help. Jeff was very personable and a low pressure easy going Sales Rep to work with. I had a great experience at Ron Bouchard's Kia because of him. I drove my car home Two days later.

Ron Bouchard Kia

by from Gardner, MA |

Sales associate Jeff immediately approached my husband and i. He was very personanle and profesdional. He instantly asked the correct questions to get to know us and our car needs. He was able to recommend a Kia Sorento, once we took a test drive we knew it was the model we wanted. Unfortunately the price was not right for us, Jeff and his manager Tim went above and beyond to look for another Kia Sorento within our price range. When it was unable to be found, Tim went above and beyond to make a reasonable deal with us! He was very professional and fair. My husband and I ended up purchasing a Kia Sorento and could not be happier with the service or the car! I recommend this dealership to anyone who wants great service, a great car and a fair deal!!!!!