Ron Bouchard Kia

488 Old Union Turnpike, Lancaster, MA 01523

Kia Soul

by from Lancaster, Ma |

We had a good experience buying our Kia Soul from Brian Byington. Thanks!

Great Dealership

by from Acton, MA |

Ron Bouchard's Kia is great and so is Javi. The dealership is clean and everyone was very friendly- never pushy. They went out of their way to get me the car I wanted at a great price. I couldn't be happier!

Great salesman

by from Athol, MA |

I recently had no idea what I wanted to purchase for a new car till I went to this dealership and met John Ellis. He was very knowledgeable of everything he showed me and was no way at all pushy. With his guidance I have decided to buy a Kia and cant wait to go pick out my new car.

Excellent Salesman - John Ellis

by from Athol, MA |

I recently went looking for a new car and ended up at Ron Bouchards Kia. I didnt know what I really wanted and then I met John Ellis. He was very knowledgeable on every vehicle he showed me. I cant wait to pick up my new car. Thank you Mr Ellis.

Excellent experience with Miguel and Bill

by from Worcester, MA |

This was my first time leasing a vehicle and I wasn't sure what to expect. I spent hours researching SUVs and visiting different car dealers. As soon as I walked into Ron Bouchard's Kia I knew i was in the right place. Miguel did an excellent job giving me the information I needed in order to make an educated decision on whether or not the 2016 Kia Sorento was the right vehicle for me. When it came time to negotiate price, both Miguel and Bill worked hard to give me a fair price that I was comfortable with. They were extremely patient and never made me feel pressured. I could not be happier with my new Sorento. I highly recommend Ron Bouchard's Kia, especially Miguel and Bill.

"No pressure, very easy to deal with!"

by from Ashburnham, MA |

My name is David, I have just purchased a used 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited from Ron Bouchard's Kia Dealership. My initial contact was with Sarah Lewis of the Internet Team. Sarah was pleasant and very helpful. My next contact was with Rob Bouchard who put me in touch with salesman, Brian Byington. Brian was awesome, outgoing, easy to talk to, answered all my questions and treated me with respect. Brian had a no pressure approach and we were able to work out a deal within an hour that I felt was fair. I would definitely recommend this dealership and specifically salesman Brian to family or a friend.

Great service

by from Massachusetts |

I just bought a 2012 GMC Terrain this past weekend and the service and people were so helpful! Brian Byington was the dealer that we delt with and he was awesome. Very helpful, kind and friendly! Great price too! I would definitely recommend Ron Bouchards Kia if your looking to buy a car, new or used!

OUTSTANDING SERVICE. LOVED THE ATTENTION

by from LEOMINSTER , MA |

I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS DEALERSHIP. THE SERVICE AND ATTENTION TO OUR NEEDS WAS OUTSTANDING. I COULDN'T BELEIVE A DEALERSHIP WOULD TAKE THE TIME TO CALL AND CHECK ON US AFTER BUYING A VEHICLE FROM THEM.

Wonderful Experience

by from Yarmouth, M.A |

My name is Kystal, I had just purchased a 2011 Nissan Murano from this dealership.Upon arrival I was greeted at the door and assisted right away by Bill Hunter and Jeff Duenas. Both sales employees were very patient with me especially after multiple test drives and back and fourth debates on which vehicle would best suite me and my family. They were very helpful and knowledgeable about the cars, and because of that I was able to make a decision on a vehicle. After a 2.5 hour drive home I was very happy with the vehicle I purchased. After my experience here I would definitely recommend this dealership and plan on purchasing my future vehicles from here.

Wonderful Experience

by from Fitchburg. MA |

As a first time car buyer, it was overwhelming going from dealership to dealership. At times places and salespeople felt relentless in saying anything to make a sale. When I rolled up to Kia and met Javi Mercado, it was the complete opposite. I felt that I was being listened to in what my needs and budget limits were. I found a car that was at a different lit completely and Javi brought it to me to test drive. This my first car buying experience and it was the best I think I'll ever have. THanks Javi :)