Sport Honda

3201 Automobile Blvd., Silver Spring, MD 20904

New 866-761-5277
Used 866-852-1403
Service 877-231-9348

President's Award winning family-owned dealership serving customers in sales and service. Be A Sport Fan!

wonderful car buying experience

by from Sandy Spring, MD |

I had such a wonderful car buying experience at Sport Honda! Julius was so helpful and seemed to really care about making sure I got a good deal and got the car I wanted. I never once felt like I was being talked down to like I did at other dealerships, we actually had a conversation where we talked about what I wanted and he listened. I'd highly recommend Sport Honda and Julius as a car salesman. He made me feel comfortable when buying my first ever new car.

Great car buying experience

by from Charleston, WV |

Called and talked to Robert on Friday about a new CRV....didn't realize he was the owner :-). Agreed on a price. Stopped by Monday on our way from WV to NY. Robert met us and had us work with Louis Ohaka. They evaluated our vehicle and gave us exactly what we were wanting as a trade-in. Very smooth process. Extremely friendly staff. Never felt like I was dealing with a "car salesman". I would definitely go back there.

Making my car purchase easy

by from Columbia MD |

Sport Honda was one of the dealers referred by USAA car buying services. I was contacted by phone within 15 minutes of my request at USAA. We discussed the car I wanted and they found one within an hour and provided pricing over the phone. The next day I visited the showroom and we were able to complete the purchase that day. They honored all of their commitments on price and options and made the process very easy. All the folks I worked with were helpful and knowledgeable. And I got a great deal!

New Honda Pilot for the best price in the area

by from Rockville, MD |

We just bought our new Honda Pilot with Boyd Whitlock, and we loved the experience! Mike Friedman helped me out a lot on the phone, so we only had to visit the dealership once to drive away with our new SUV. And we got a price that was better than 3 other Honda dealers in the Montgomery County area - for the exact same car! So no doubt, we recommend everyone to Sport for their next car. Thanks, Mike and Boyd!

New Car purchase

by from Jessup, MD |

Excellent service and buying experience. Used a buying service, and Sport was the only responding dealer that provided a final, true price. Will use them again.

Excellent customer service

by from Silver Spring, MD |

Buying my new Civic SI was a wonderful experience at Sport Honda. Everyone was helpful and made the car buying process run smoothly. I highly recommend Sport Honda to all friends and family. When the time comes to purchase a new vehicle I will definitely return to this dealership. Thank you Neil and Sport Honda.

A human touch!

by from Silver Spring, MD |

I cannot speak any higher of Jackie Barkley and our experience. We were in a difficult situation and Jackie treated us like humans and not buyers. She reached out and made the best offer for the car and was able to work with us for the best price. She was professional, prompt, and very much wonderful about the whole thing. We are so happy with our new car. She never tried to push anything on us and we are so happy.

Just the best!

by from Silver Spring, MD |

I've always had great experiences buying all four of my previous Hondas. The cars have always been great and the Honda salesman whom I worked with for many years was fabulous. I didn't think it could get any better, until my husband and I recently purchased our 2015 CRV from Jackie Barkley at Sport Honda. Jackie was referred to us by a very good friend and as usual, she was spot on. From the minute we said "Hi" to the moment we drove off in our new Honda, Jackie made us feel like we were the only two people who mattered. We not only got a great car at a great price, but got a surprising satisfying amount for our trade-in (a 2006 Civic). Even when Jackie turned us over to Brian in the Business Office, again, it was like talking to friends. No hard sell, no trying to get us to buy "the undercoating." The entire transaction (including both of us test driving the car) took about two hours and we were done by lunchtime. This is a dealership that understands what "customer service" is -- and it just isn't at the main dealership -- I use the Silver Spring facility for service and am always treated by professional, courteous, and helpful people. We will recommend Sport Honda and Jackie to any of our friends (or anyone else) who wants a great experience buying a great vehicle. Thanks again!!!

new car

by from silver spring, md |

Excellent experience. Elliot was great to work with. Love my new car.

Excellent Car Buying Experience

by from Millersville, MD |

I came into the dealership knowing exactly what I wanted. Salesman Brandon Goldmon helped to make my purchase a reality. His professionalism and willingness to make sure I got the exact color I wanted was the icing on the cake. Brandon treated me with respect and helped me enjoy the task of purchasing a new car. I am very very happy with my new Honda Accord and the experience I had at Sport Honda. Thank you Brandon!! I will be sure to direct all my friends and family who are in the market for a new car to Sport Honda and specifically Brandon Goldmon.

Sport Honda responded to this review

June 5, 2015

Pam W., Thank you very much for reviewing Sport Honda on Cars.com. We really appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing all your family and friends soon. Thank you for being a Sport Fan! Sincerely, Robert Fogarty, Jr. General Manager Sport Honda

Honday CR-V Purcahase w/Daniel Hill at Sport Honda

by from Silver Spring, MD |

It is only Day 5 but, I am delighted with the customer service, particularly the follow-up process. Communications have remained intact and Mr. Hill has extended every courtesy. I feel I was treated fairly and honestly. I have had provided two recommendations for purchase thus far.