Sport Honda

3201 Automobile Blvd., Silver Spring, MD 20904

New 866-761-5277 New866-761-5277
Used 866-852-1403 Used866-852-1403
Service 877-231-9348 Service 877-231-9348

President's Award winning family-owned dealership serving customers in sales and service. Be A Sport Fan!

great service!

by from fulton, md |

Nicholas Strapon helped me find the Honda Pilot of my dreams. He was knowledgeable and made me a great deal!

April 8, 2016

Msgreene, Thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate your business and I will make sure to commend Nicholas on a job well done. Thank you for being a Sport Fan! Sincerely, Robert Fogarty, Jr. General Manager Sport Honda

Sport Honda is absolutely amazing in ALL aspects!

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

This is my 4th car buying experience with Sport Honda and long and behold they've managed to outdo themselves each and every time. I know I'm not the easiest of customers to get approved, especially this time I was in a bind and Mark Malen managed to get me into the car I fell in love with and on the road with a HUGE smile on my face. These guys are TRULY remarkable and I will continue to be a Sports Fan and buyer until the day I stop driving!!

riddick vann

by from washington, dc |

Omar is a professional Honda salesman. He provided us with all of the necessary information that made purchase of the honda work well. He was very informative about all of the working parts of the car and made us knowledgeable about the car before we left the lot. We appreciate his help.

April 8, 2016

Riddick, Thank you for sharing your positive experience with all the cars.com shoppers. We appreciate that you chose Sport to purchase your new Honda and we look forward to seeing you again in our service department. Thank you for being a Sport Fan! Sincerely, Robert Fogarty, Jr. General Manager Sport Honda

Buying Experience

by from Sykesville, MD |

TJ Troutman was very professional and kept me up to date on my purchase. He was very efficient and did not hide anything. I was pleased with my experience and would recommend him and Sport Honda to anyone. I would have rated as a 5 star if it wasn't for the area of accessory purchase. I felt like Sport Honda had no interest in selling accessories or working with me to get what I wanted at a reasonable price.

April 8, 2016

C. Sarver, Thank you for sharing your positive experience. We are really glad you chose Sport Honda for your Honda needs. I will make sure to let TJ know he is doing a great job. Thank you for being a Sport Fan! Sincerely, Robert Fogarty, Jr. General Manager Sport Honda

Sport Honda

by from Beltsville, MD |

TJ Troutman was very helpful, polite, professional and knowledgeable. He was able to obtain and show me the car I was interested in. He cared about my interests and needs. I enjoyed listening to everything he had to say and found the info to be very helpful. This is the second car I have purchased from Sport and the dealership as a whole is outstanding. I have recommended Sport for its service and will highly recommend TJ for his salesmanship. Thank you TJ and Sport.

2016 Honda CRV

by from Silver Sring, MD |

I found the team at Honda Sport to be highly professional. They took the time to understand my needs and I found just the car I was looking for. Andrew and Luis from the sales team and Brian in financing walked me thru the process and gave me time to review options before I made my final decision. I found them pleasant to work with and they seamed genuinely interested in working with me to make sure that I got just what I wanted. I feel secure knowing that I got a great car at a fair price from Honda Sport Silver Spring. I will tell family, friends and Co workers to contact them when in need of a new car.

Sports Honda

by from TJ Troutman |

I had a wonderful car buying experience with TJ Troutman at Sports Honda I purchased my Honda - CRV EX AWD with full running board. No fuss, no haggling back and forth. Straight forward and honest. I plan to purchase another Honda for my dad here soon.

Friendly honest and sincere. Highly recomended!

by from Rockville, MD |

I just purchased my 2016 Honda Odyssey EX-L on 1/16/2016 and had an amazing experience at Sport Honda. I have worked with Mike Canter, Chris Lee and Hafeez Omar, they are all very friendly, helpful and honest to me. It was a pleasant experience and very straight forward process. T I drove away with a great car at an unbeatable price. I was very pleased and highly recommend this dealership to everyone. Thanks Sport Honda!

Outstanding car buying experience at Sport Honda

by from Silver Spring Maryland |

I bought a 2012 Honda Pilot exactly what I was looking for with options and price. Jackie was patient and supportive despite my changing appointments frequently because of my job. Eventually we agreed on a final price and signed the deal. It was a great buying experience and I didn't feel pressured. I love the car. Thanks.

Simply the best car buying experience

by from Bowie, MD |

We were in a bad car accident and had to buy a replacement car. I put out some requests on the internet for some prices and I had the best and most friendly responses from Will at Sport Honda. He made it so easy to find the out the door price for our Honda Accord. There was none of the run around so many dealers are famous for in the difficult decisions involved with purchasing a car. AAAA+++++ to Sport Honda.