Victory Honda of Plymouth

315 Ann Arbor Rd, Plymouth, MI 48170

New 888-238-1745
Used 877-287-9097
Service 888-749-1978

Get Paid For Your Trade! Receive Up To 125% of the Black Book Value on Your Trade at Victory Honda of Plymouth

Still the absolute best after 15 years

by from Livonia, Michigan |

For over 15 years, Victory (formerly Sunshine) Honda has had the best automotive service department I've worked with. Scott McGee has helped me make sure that with over half a million miles driven in my (3) Hondas I have never had a break down or been stranded. The combination of the cars and Victory's number one service has made me a very happy customer.

Misleading GRAY SERVICE and bad attitude

by from Northville, MI |

Being an engineer myself, I should have just stayed away from the service packages. After going through the reviews in this website, I drove in my 2010 Honda Accord for the GRAY SERVICE meant for 40,000 & 80,000 miles and drove out paying a ~$1000 bill. 1. I do not see the hinges, door locks and latches lubricated. 2. The latch holding the hood holding rod was broken after the service 3. Car was not washed. I drove back and got the latch replaced with a new one. And got the car WASHED in 2 minutes with water dripping off the vehicle and the wheel rims untouched. During the two minutes of car wash I walked around to check out some information about a vehicle and one of the sales executive talked me in to checking out a NEW CR-V with a monthly payment less than what I pay now for my vehicle and said he wouldn't need to check my credit score when I discretely asked about it. I surely wanted to know what the savings would be. This executive then leaves me with another executive to help one of his other customers. This new executive makes some calls and tell me to fill out a form on their website and tells me that it will check my credit score. When I told him that I wouldn't want to run a credit score, He wanted to know why was I there for. When I told him that I just wanted to know how much I would save, I get the reply- "Man!! You think we are selling microwaves??" After going through the worst over-priced service I ever heard off, The sales executives here wasted my time. I should have never wasted my time and money at this dealership.

Misleading GRAY SERVICE and bad attitude

by from Northville, MI |

Great place to buy or lease!

by from Livonia michigan |

Victory honda Plymouth is a great place to buy or lease a car!

average service

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

just an average experience...not great but not bad

July 15, 2014

Thank you very much for your business. Apologies for your average experience. We aim to exceed and "wow" our customers. Please call me directly at (734)-453-3600 xt. 113 so that I can improve your overall satisfaction. Mike Patrick BDC Manager Victory Honda of Plymouth

average service

by from Ypsilanti, Mi |

salesman was young and slightly "Green" but he was a nice kid. Service was just average not great but not bad either. I thought he was fair and didnt feel taken advatage of but I felt I know more about cars than he did.

Honda Accord Happy customer

by from Livonia MI |

Brand new Honda owner and pleased with Victory Honda! The purchase was for my mom, but having made the deal on her behalf, i was impressed enough to look at a Honda purchase for myself. Salesman Nate was attentive and made the buying process pleasant. We test drove three different manufacturers, two of which that we qualified for manufacturer incentives, but chose the Honda because the road test made us feel like we were driving a SOLID CAR. Enough said.

June 19, 2014

Momma K, We believe Honda are solid cars, too. Thank you for the kind words and feedback. We look forward to continuing an outstandingly positive driving experience for you and your Mother. Thanks again!

Quick Service

by from Livonia,MI |

Whenever I have come in for service I have been greeted quickly and taken care of with friendly people. I had to stay while the service was done and found the amenities in the waiting to be top notch, including wifi service. I have been coming here for years and would have no problem recommending this dealership.

June 20, 2014

Hi, Paul: Thank you for the kind words and recommendations. We work hard to make sure each customer is treated quickly, professionally and with the utmost respect. Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you again!

NEW CAR

by from Livonia, M |

After fifteen years with the same car I needed a new one. My wife had a Honda and was pleased. I wanted the same. So Victory Honda was where I shopped. I was very pleased.

June 20, 2014

Hi, Doug: Thank you for choosing Victory Honda of Plymouth. We are so happy you were pleased with your experience and we truly appreciate the kind words.

Three time repeat customer always happy.

by from Oak Park Michigan |

I have always been totally satisfied. Everyone at Victory Honda has treated me like family. And made feel at home..

June 20, 2014

Hi, Julie: So happy you feel part of the family here at Victory Honda of Plymouth! We work hard to make everyone feel like family here. Thank you for taking the time to drop some kind words!

Excellent service!

by from Belleville, Michigan |

I've purchased 2 Honda Accords and have been very happy with Victory Honda.

June 19, 2014

Hi, Rose: Thank you for your business and your review. It is great to hear that you have been happy with us. We hope to see you again soon!