Victory Honda of Plymouth

315 Ann Arbor Rd, Plymouth, MI 48170

New 888-238-1745
Used 877-287-9097
Service 888-749-1978

Get Paid For Your Trade! Receive Up To 125% of the Black Book Value on Your Trade at Victory Honda of Plymouth

Great customer service in a timely manner.

by from Romulus, MI |

I brought my car in for an oil change 12-23-13. My appointment was scheduled for 4:00 p.m; I did not arrive until 4:30 p.m. due to getting lost. I was sort of apprehensive about arriving so late, even though I had called to explain my situation. When I arrived, everyone was so nice. My car was serviced within 30 minutes. I had prepared myself, mentally, to wait for at least an hour. I was really impressed with the speedy service and the professionalism of the entire service department.

Very helpful

by from Oak Park, MI |

They were extremely helpful especially when I had budget restrictions and worked with me to get the car I wanted. Answered all of my questions and generally were very courteous and professional.

Purchased but not impressed

by from Livonia, MI |

Compared with other dealerships I've worked with this one rates below average. Nothing huge, but all the little things add up. Mistake on paperwork & brand new car was delivered with dirty film on windows, needed a vacuum & a few other minor items. Overall not impressed with the attention to details here.

Job well done

by from Dearborn Heights, Mi. |

Harold Hood did a great job of paying attention to my requests and comments. He was quite knowledgeable with the products and answered my questions directly and the one question I asked ,he took the time to get me an answer..He handled my purchase in a professional manner. The dealership is nice, clean and the cars are presented very well. Glad to do business with this dealership,

New Car Purchase with Trade-in

by from Plymouth, MI |

Cody Stevens is working with me to resolve issues that the dealer identified before we even had a chance to look at the car and to answer questions that we have about operation of the vehicle and to install a few add-ons. He is great to work with! I have experience with this dealer because we have purchased several cars from there and they have really improved their customer service with this visit. So far, so good!

Professional and courteous service

by from Monroe Mi |

The service staff led by Wade was extremely professional with an eye toward detail and went the extra mile with our service call. When we were ready to pick up our car the manager Jim Raj made sure the work was to our satisfaction and that we were satisfied with the results. A true example of Value Added by both Wade and Jim.

Purchasing of a car

by from Rlomulus, MI |

I recently purchased a 2012 2-dr Honda Accord from Victory Honda. The salesperson, Jermaine Moore was very knowledgeable about the purchase of the car and a very pleasant young man. Ellie, the financial person was very personable and made me feel special as a buyer. She provided me with the different options that I could purchase regarding the car and really knew her job. The entire transaction of purchasing the car was completed approximately 2.5 hours. Very professional. I would highly recommend this dealership to my friends and relatives.

great staff

by from canton,mi |

great staff. very friendly. repairs done in a timely manner. cost reasonable.

Great experience

by from Macomb, MI |

My new car buying was a great experience. Everyone was friendly and kept me informed every step of the way. Thank you

Good job and respectful treatment

by from Plymouth Michigan |

I was able to get my service done on the same day I requested it and the employees were courteous, the facility is top notch, my service was done quickly and my car was washed to boot! I've been very happy with this dealership. I had to sell a Honda that an elderly relative owned and I visited seven used car dealers and Victory gave me the deal that matched the blue book and treated me with respect. Others lowballed me and one even offered to "help me out" with a price that was so low it was insulting.