Victory Honda of Plymouth

315 Ann Arbor Rd, Plymouth, MI 48170

New 888-238-1745
Used 877-287-9097
Service 888-749-1978

Get Paid For Your Trade! Receive Up To 125% of the Book Value on Your Trade at Victory Honda of Plymouth

Good Service Good People

by from Canton Mi 48188 |

Good people & great service, what they promise they deliverd

Very nice and professional people

by from Ann Arbor, Michigan |

I went on Saturday for an oil change with no appointment, they told me that is going to take about an hour and a half .Forty minutes later I was done.I leave in Ann Arbor, but I go to service my 3 Hondas in Plymouth.

Great service as usual

by from Farmington Hills |

I always feel special when I come to Victory for service. Maureen is always up-beat and really LISTENS to my concerns - and gets me answers, and makes good suggestions. She goes out of her way to make things happen. I've worked with others in the service department over the past 5 years, and they have ALL done great.

Very happy with great service

by from Livonia, MI |

Very friendly staff. Explained everything. Service was done in the time we were told it would be done. Love our Honda Accord and very glad we got it from Victory Honda.

Happy Customer

by from Westland, MI |

I've had my Honda CR-V since 2005. On 2/21/14 my Honda's transmission went. We had it towed to Victory Honda, where I purchased it in 2005, to have it looked at. Maureen was very helpful throughout the process. She called and let us know the price differences for the transmissions and told us how long it would take to order the part and put it into my car. I just got my Honda back Friday, 2/28/14!! I was very happy to get my Honda back and was very surprised and happy that they gave it back to me WASHED and warm. Thank you so much to all the service people at Victory Honda for taking care of my Honda and us.

Would recommend to others.

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

Found a used car that I liked and purchased on cars.com.

Great service

by from Livonia, MI |

Service agent told me my car would be done in 2hrs and it was done in 30 minutes. Shuttle service was not offered, but when I asked, they were more than accommodating. I would have stayed if it was only going to be 30 minutes. People in todays economy need to work and no time to waste making up time. Very happy with the service and staff.

Great customer service in a timely manner.

by from Romulus, MI |

I brought my car in for an oil change 12-23-13. My appointment was scheduled for 4:00 p.m; I did not arrive until 4:30 p.m. due to getting lost. I was sort of apprehensive about arriving so late, even though I had called to explain my situation. When I arrived, everyone was so nice. My car was serviced within 30 minutes. I had prepared myself, mentally, to wait for at least an hour. I was really impressed with the speedy service and the professionalism of the entire service department.

Very helpful

by from Oak Park, MI |

They were extremely helpful especially when I had budget restrictions and worked with me to get the car I wanted. Answered all of my questions and generally were very courteous and professional.

Purchased but not impressed

by from Livonia, MI |

Compared with other dealerships I've worked with this one rates below average. Nothing huge, but all the little things add up. Mistake on paperwork & brand new car was delivered with dirty film on windows, needed a vacuum & a few other minor items. Overall not impressed with the attention to details here.