Victory Honda of Plymouth

315 Ann Arbor Rd W, Plymouth, MI 48170

New 888-238-1745
Used 877-287-9097
Service 888-749-1978

Get Paid For Your Trade! Receive Up To 125% of the Book Value on Your Trade at Victory Honda of Plymouth

Extrmely disappointed in Honda's service tactics

by from Plymouth MI |

Extremely disappointed in the service received. The $105 diagnostic fee (itself a ripoff when you consider the profit margin) should have been voided when we were told it needed something (an oxygen filter) that we had already been informed about on a previous visit. There were other issues, too many to list here, but I will never bring a car for service here again. Lesson learned the hard way.

Very happy with our new purchase and lease

by from Canton, MI |

Having just purchased a 2014 Insight EX and leased a 2014 CR-V, I want to say how very happy we were with the whole process. Arriving after work at 7:00PM, never did I feel pressured that our salesperson and the staff at Victory were waiting to close-up shop. No pressure. A great deal with the extended warranty on the purchase (which we rolled into the payment--that's the way to go!), and meeting our needs with the trade-in (more than blue book). Victory of Plymouth continues to satisfy (we've been customers for 10 years).

Very Happy with Car Buying experience

by from Farmington, MI |

I recently went to Victory Honda looking for a civic/accord to replace my 1999 Honda CRV (275K miles on it). I was greated immediately as I walked around the lot, talked with a salesman and test drove a 2012 civic, asking questions along the way. I was treated well and I was thrilled to buy a 2012 lease turn in Civic with only 9,000 miles on it. The salesman made sure the service dept buffed out scratches on a rear bumper, and I was happy with the entire experience. Love the fuel economy compared to my older CRV. I'd recommend these folks over other dealerships in the area, and know many people that have purchased cars here. I had test driven an accord at another dealership the same day before going to Victory Honda.

Hassle free leasing experience

by from Canton Mich |

Mr Bishop and Mr Friday made our experience enjoyable. They explained everything along the way and we ended up with a great car(CRV).

On my 3rd lease from victory Honda

by from Ferndale, mi |

Julie was great- lease a car through her was fast and painless

Great Service

by from Novi, Michigan |

I am totally satisfied wth VH of Plymouth.The services rendered by each employee was great.

Good Service Good People

by from Canton Mi 48188 |

Good people & great service, what they promise they deliverd

Very nice and professional people

by from Ann Arbor, Michigan |

I went on Saturday for an oil change with no appointment, they told me that is going to take about an hour and a half .Forty minutes later I was done.I leave in Ann Arbor, but I go to service my 3 Hondas in Plymouth.

Great service as usual

by from Farmington Hills |

I always feel special when I come to Victory for service. Maureen is always up-beat and really LISTENS to my concerns - and gets me answers, and makes good suggestions. She goes out of her way to make things happen. I've worked with others in the service department over the past 5 years, and they have ALL done great.

Very happy with great service

by from Livonia, MI |

Very friendly staff. Explained everything. Service was done in the time we were told it would be done. Love our Honda Accord and very glad we got it from Victory Honda.