Victory Honda of Plymouth

315 Ann Arbor Rd, Plymouth, MI 48170

New 888-238-1745
Used 877-287-9097
Service 888-749-1978

Get Paid For Your Trade! Receive Up To 125% of the Black Book Value on Your Trade at Victory Honda of Plymouth

Excellent

by from West Bloomfield, MI |

My experience with Victory Honda was excellent.....

Excellent

by from Livonia, Michigan |

My experience with Victory Honda was Mr. Eric Lacy who was my Sales Person was very professional and knowledgeable about the cars on the lot, I am so glad that I returned again for another vehicle

Routine Maintenance

by from Livonia, Michigan |

Victory Honda always rolls out the red carpet service for their customers. I have maintained all my purchases at this location and go in for regular maintenance due to the quality of work and the customer service. I recommend Victory Honda Plymouth to all of my friend, co-workers, and family. Outstanding overall! Go to Victory Honda Plymouth and you will never have a need or reason to leave.

Victory Honda of Plymouth Rocks!!

by from Macomb, Michigan |

This is my second purchase at Victory Honda of Plymouth. I purchased a vehicle in 2005 (a honda civic that was a great car with never an issue at a great price) and another last month that has also been a purchase that I doubt I will ever have to regret.. I am always amazed at how well I am treated here at this dealership. The sales people are friendly, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful without any pressure to purchase. Customer service is what this dealership has always been about and since I've been dealing with them for years, I can honestly say this from experience.. not from just spending 10 minutes at the dealership looking at vehicles, I made actual vehicle purchases, The two vehicles that I purchased from this dealership were purchased years apart and I've never had any issues, not with the cars and not with the dealership. From sales to finance and even the managers, I always feel as though they want to make sure that I am completely satisfied, not only during the purchase of my vehicles but long after the purchase as well. I could not write enough good things about these folks.. I would recommend them to family, friends, and certainly to anyone looking for great honest sales and customer service from a very friendly knowledgeable staff. Give them a try! You won't regret it. This dealership honestly cares about the customer.

Dexter, MI

by from Dexter, MI |

I have nothing to specific to add other than to comment on the professional attitude and willingness to work toward a resasonable car buying experience. Thank you, Jermaine Moore for your diligence and follow up.

My Last Visit

by from Canton, Michigan |

My last visit to Victory Honda Service Dept. was for batery issue. It was detected professionaly by technician and explained well by the service representative and repaired well under waranty. Thanks

Quality Service, Quality Cars

by from Canton, MI |

Naomi is AMAZING!! I wasn?t originally on the market for a Honda, and was deciding between vehicles from 2 other dealerships, but by chance decided to visit Victory Honda before making my final decision and was glad I did. Naomi really made the difference in my decision, and it was because of her excellent service that I ended up coming back to Honda again and again, and ultimately bought a new Honda. She was really knowledgeable about all the cars and was able to answer all of my questions, and you could tell that she genuinely believed in the quality of Honda and was sincere and honest in her advice, a quality I didn?t find at other dealerships or with other sales agents I had worked with. Not only did she offer great advice and insight before I settled on the right car, but she also offered endless support after purchasing the car, and you could tell that she cared more about my satisfaction throughout the life of the car, rather than others who care more about making a sale than about empowering the client to make the right decision for themselves. I?m sure all of the sales agents at Victory Honda are great, but I also believe that Naomi has an innate quality that puts her service above the already high standards that Victory Honda provides. I highly recommend Victory Honda, and Naomi as your sales agent.

"Honda Care" is more than vehicle maintenance

by from Rochester, MI |

Ellie, the finance manager, took the time to go over not only the deal with me but gave advice as to how Credit Reporting works and is influenced by falsely assigned previous debts. She treated me with dignity and respect during the process and was even thoughtful enough to provide my lunch since the process lasted longer than expected. Harold, the salesman, was very helpful and took time to answer my many questions about features of the vehicle I selected and was patient throughout the day with my wish to test drive three models. I am now leasing a CIVIC and am VERY SATISFIED with the vehicle and my experience at the dealership. "Honda Care" is more than a maintenance program for the vehicle, its the people at this dealership and the way they do business! THanks to all!

Keep an eye out.

by from Garden City, MI |

Wade did his job, the mechanics did their job, and I did mine. After a $105 dollar comprehensive check of my 04 Accord, the paperwork suggested a bushing replacement ($300) which would require an alignment and $500 in other work. I asked Wade to leave the car up on the hoist so that I could see all the defects. Glad I did. I was able to prioritize what really needed to be fixed and what could wait (if it needed replacing/fixing at all. Sway bar linkage was totally disconnected on one side. They fixed it and I paid $250 ($105 not applied to fix b/c I elected not to do all the work). I was very pleased with the work that was done. Car was like new again and sounds were gone.

Ignition Recall

by from Livonia Michigan |

Brought vehicle in after I was notified about the recall. Appointment was easily made. On the day of the appointment I was well taken care of.The vehicle was serviced in the amount of time estimated by the service person.