Victory Honda of Plymouth

315 Ann Arbor Rd, Plymouth, MI 48170

New 888-238-1745
Used 877-287-9097
Service 888-749-1978

Get Paid For Your Trade! Receive Up To 125% of the Book Value on Your Trade at Victory Honda of Plymouth

Ignition Recall

by from Livonia Michigan |

Brought vehicle in after I was notified about the recall. Appointment was easily made. On the day of the appointment I was well taken care of.The vehicle was serviced in the amount of time estimated by the service person.

by from Livonia |

I didn't have an appointment for my service but the Service Department took care of me immediately and I was out the door in less than 35 minutes! Everyone was extremely professional and courteous and they answered all my questions. The excellent manner in which they treat their customers is an ongoing experience at this dealership.

3-13 repair 2002 CRV

by from Plymouth,Mi. |

Wade and the technicians that repaired my 2002 Honda CRV performed exceptional service and speedy repair to the point my car was only down for a short period.. thanks to all of you ...Mr H. White

Very pleased

by from Livonia, MI |

Your staff was so helpful in processing my new lease on my CR-V. Thank you so much.

Great service experience

by from Northville, MI |

Eric in service was great with the write up and provided a quick assessment of other needed service--alignment was suggested. At the end of the visit recommendations for future repairs, along with an explanation was provided. The waiting room was quiet and comfortable.

Excellent Service

by from Commerce Twp, Mi |

Jermaine was a great Sales Associate. Being the first time to buy a car, I was nervous and hesitant. He fully assured me every step of the way and walked me through all the details and found me a great deal. Jermaine was very welcoming and friendly. The over all experience was very impressive and I recommend any Honda vehicle to a first time buyer, It will always hold its value and the Victory Honda team will go out of there way to make sure your are fully taken car of and satisfied.