Red River Auto Group

Service 888-307-0552

Head to the River and Save

WORST DEALERSHIP EVER

by from Texas |

I wouldn't ever recommend these people. I was in the process of buying online and first and foremost they FALSELY ADVERTISE PRICES. The did not honor the price they posted the car for and when starting negotiations started at 3,000 more than the listed price. Then I could never get in touch with a representative. It was only once I threatened to write a letter to management about all the trouble I had did the manager contact me.Then I told him I couldn't travel during the week to come see the car and he REFUSED to help me over the phone saying the ONLY way he would talk to me about the car was if I came to him. Couldn't get worksheets sent to my bank of anything. WORST DEALERSHIP EVER

I would not recommend this dealership to anyone!

by from Frisco tx |

I wouldn't recommend this dealership to anyone. Not even to someone I didn't like. These people are a bunch of morons. The guy in charge of the whole dealership doesn't even know what the extended warranty covers and was very rude to my friend. His exact words "whatever man you know everything." They are so unprofessional. My temporary tags are expired and they can't seem to find my tags and registration and no one will call me back. I've called 5 times in a 2 week spanm

Nice Facility, Great People, Exceptional Service

by from Denison, Tx |

I really like the new location in Sherman. Very convenient. They were very nice and courteous of my time. Will return.

Excuses

by from Shreveport, LA |

Several emails to the dealer just revealed excuse after excuse of why they could not provide information that I requested. Ice storm, sick at home etc. I only wanted a picture of the vehicle they advertised! Really!

Warranty Enhancement-Scion XB

by from Whitewright, Tx. |

Originally called them about letter I received from Toyota. They ordered part & called to tell me it was in. Carried car in. After setting there about 45 minutes the service dept. manager came in in front of everybody and embarassed me by telling me this car was not covered. Came home & called Toyota. They told me it was, gave me a case number and called the service manager. I called back & they said he was on vacation. After a few calls I finally got him the next day. He still said it wasn't covered. I called Toyota back and got another representative. He said the service manager was wrong he put me on speaker phone & called the service manager for Red River Autoplex back and they told the Toyota person he was on vacation. I had heard thart vacation part before. I had just talked to him 15 minutes before. I called another dealer 35 miles away and they said bring it on in. They had done several vehicles & the warranty enhancement was deffinetly good on this car. In the meantime I received a call from one of Red River salesman saying someone had noticed this car had several miles on it and he would like for me to trade it in on a new one. After being treated the way I was by Red River, no way !

Bait and switch?

by from Durant, OK |

I contacted the dealer about one particular car they advertised on their site. A salesman called me about that car, and we made an appointment to test drive it. When we got there, the car was not there, in its place was a newer model, different color, higher price. I asked what happened to the one we had discussed, and the salesman had to go inside to ask someone else. He said that it had sold earlier that day. I was not notified of that, and drove from Durant to Sherman to see that particular car. The salesman kept smiling and holding out the key to the newer model, saying, "test drive it, test drive it" My husband said "let's go home", and we left. The salesman ran in the office to get the manager, who chased us down in the parking lot and said, "What happened, folks?" Bait and switch is what happened. Why do car salesman think people are stupid?

Used car area

by from Cartwright, ok |

I got a used accord from red river and I like it. No pressure tactics, cars was nice and clean, got a great deal and was in and out in no time. Probably the fastest car buying I've done. I dealt mainly with Nathan. He was nice.

Inquiry

by from Texoma, TEXAS |

Tried to find out if an advertised car was at the lot...they were "supposed" to call me back...guess what?!? NO call...am I surprised? NOPE

DISHONEST!!!!

by from Sherman Texas |

They took car for trade in on new car. After 3 weeks they told me loan was not approved and took car back. Trade in is long gone and they have yet to reimburse trade value. Tried to set up another car for less money, but higher interest rate. Customer could not afford and does not want to pay high dollar monthly payments on something she does not love. Finance guy told salesman to take her A** home.....No way to work and problem has not been remedied.