Rusty Wallace Honda

(4.1) 9 Reviews

109 Callahan Dr, Knoxville, TN 37912

Untruthful

by from Knoxville, TN |

Horrible experience! People have been telling me for years to NEVER go to this dealership, but I didn't listen. Took my daughter to buy a car there (used) and they promised her all the things that a dealership should do before one of their vehicles leaves the lot (oil change, check engine, check brakes, etc.) The day after she brought it home, the check engine light comes on and we discovered the oil change and inspection had not been done. Called the dealership to ask why and see if they would fix the problem(s), and they said "we are not going to help." When I asked why they said, because she talked them down on the original price.

Rusty Wallace worth the trip

by from state line pa |

I drove from pa.looking to upgrade my 2003crv breaking down for the first time with my Honda in Wytheville Va.two days later after Avery expensive repair I arrived at Rusty Wallace in Knoxville Tennessee Jeff Odell was absolutely great he took his time was very professional he is a great salesman thank you Jeff for all you did ,you found the perfect vehicle within my price range.My experience at Rusty Wallace was a very pleasant experience the employees were so nice ,friendly even the gentleman with the contract after a terrible few days in Va. This Honda dealership was a breath of fresh air got a wonderful vehicle if I ever need another vehicle I will drive the extra miles you all have been so kind can't thank you enough best car buying experience I ever had all my respect and God Bless Debby Perrott a friend from the north with a heart for the south

Mr mark conley

by from Powell |

Jeff Odell sold me at 2010 Toyota Tacoma pre-runner Friday and he done a good job I'm really really happy with the whole experience and I love the truck

Great buying experience!!

by from Knoxville, TN |

The best car buying experience that I have ever had. Everyone at Rusty Wallace Honda works together to provide a level of hospitality that is amazing. My sales consultant, Tyler Burnette, listened to my wife and me and helped us find that perfect car for us. He was patient, caring and did not pressure us at all. We got a deal that no other dealer could match. I recommend Rusty Wallace Honda to anyone looking for great service and deals.

Great staff

by from Knoxville, TN |

Bought used vehicle from dealership 7/5/2012, Tim and Mike helped me out in purchasing Jeep Grand Cherokee. Excellent staff, I was never pressured to buy vehicle and they gave me a great deal!!!

Great buying experience!

by from Maynardville, TN |

I had a wonderful experience when I went looking for a used Hybrid car at Rusty Wallace Honda. My salesman Doug Poelman was very knowledgeable and did not make me uncomfortable by being too pushy. He was polite and respectful of What I was interested in and how he could help me get it. He was willing to go over and beyond to help me get the car I wanted. I would use Doug for my next car and shop at Rusty Wallace Honda!

Tried to pull a fast one on my wife

by from Powell, TN |

Wife was looking a a new CR-V, the sales person was nice but uninformed on the model. My wife was given one price on a Saturday but the sales man called back on Monday and misrepresented the price of the SUV.

Rusty Wallace Honda responded to this review

December 12, 2012

We apologize for any miscommunication and would like to reconcile the situation. Plus, we would like to earn your business. Please contact Chad Campbell, the General Manager of Rusty Wallace Honda and as he would like to help with your situation. We look forward to hearing from you.

purchase of used vehicle

by from asheville, nc |

emailed and then talked with mike england. got a very good price over the phone and then made the travel from asheville, nc to pick up my new used vehicle. no bs and the transaction went smoothly. will definetly suggest this dealership.

Happy Honda Buyer

by from Knoxville, TN |

I live in Knoxville and have purchased 5 Hondas from Rusty Wallace over the past 6 years. My wife and daughters liked buying cars at Rusty Wallace Honda as they did not feel pressured and staff was friendly. We must have test driven 10 different cars, however the salesperson was helpful and patient with our questions. We have purchased an Odyssey, Ridgeline, CRV, Element and Pilot. The biggest surprise... my wife and daughters are willing to take their cars in for service (this is a first!). They told me the service department is friendly and helpful. Happy Honda Buyer!