Hendrick Honda of Charleston

1478 Savannah Hwy, Charleston, SC 29407

Almost impossible to talk with service dept.

by from Charleston, SC |

My car started making noise in the steering. Dropped the car off immediately, without an appointment. Were told car would be looked at that afternoon. No call received into afternoon. Called twice and were told service too busy to talk, took message. Someone did call later, but call was missed. Called back twice not able to speak with person handling car. Finally heard from service person, with long list of problems with the car. Some of which seemed implausible. Decided to take car for second opinion. Have recently read other bad reviews of service from Hendrix. My real dilemma is that I am in the market for a new car. My top choice is the Honda CRV, which has great ratings and reviews. However, how can I buy a car that will need to be serviced at a dealership that provides such terrible repair service?

willie simmons .my services was very good ,kevin.m

by from georgetown sc |

my name is willie simmons from georgetown they told me to come back for my other key the next week and my wife did and they even reset my tire gauge. and kevin mink was very helpful and caring person.

Amazing Hendrick!

by from Summerville, SC |

I just have had one of the most extraordinary buying experiences ever.........and, of all things, in that arena that many of us dread: automobiles. The answer: Hendrick Honda of Charleston, SC--an amazing organization with amazing people. They're fair, professional, courteous, responsive and bend over backwards to give a good deal. They listen to the consumer and take her seriously. I received a terrific deal--such that one of Hendrick's competitors said to me (when I was researching/negotiating prices) that such a deal (as Hendrick offered) was not possible. I was in contact with Honda dealers around the state--Hendrick bettered them all on price. Ron Wilkin responded immediately and seriously to my requests and requirements--no batting around--and, while the other dealers (none of whom ever met Hendrick's price) were busy playing dodge ball and wasting time, the professionals got my business. The entire experience was as pleasant as possible and I thank everyone I dealt with over several days: Ron Wilkin, Sales Manager; Matt DePaulis, Sales Manager; Edward Robinson, Sales Consultant; Paul Madden, Finance Manager. Based on this personal experience, I recommend Hendrick Honda without reservation. (Incidentally, this is my 3rd Honda.) Hendrick would be worth a trip to Charleston if you do not live here. Thank you, Hendrick Honda!

Great Experience

by from Moncks Corner |

Bought a car from Uriel last week. Great experience! Uriel was fantastic. He sort out our needs, landed us on the right car and then worked with his Management Team to get us a great deal. Thanks Uriel and Hendrick Honda of Charleston. We are loving our car.

February 13, 2014

On behalf of Uriel and our entire team here at Hendrick Honda of Charleston, we thank you for purchasing your new Honda from us. We really appreciate your feedback on the experience as well. We invite you to use the many great tools on our website to enhance your Honda Ownership Experience and urge you to connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, You Tube and through our Blog to stay up to date on Dealership happenings. Enjoy your new Honda! We look forward to a long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs. Ron Wilkin | Sales Manager / eCommerce Director P: 843-571-6910 | E: ron.wilkin@hendrickauto.com Hendrick Honda of Charleston | The #1 Certified Honda Dealer in Charleston! 1478 Savannah Highway, Charleston, SC 29407 www.charlestonhonda.com

used car sales

by from hanahan,sc |

salesman was kind courteous and informative, the phone conversation was brief but knowledgable. salesman was not pushy but surprisingly helpful

Great Experience....Exceptional Staff.

by from Charleston |

Always very helful. Daniel in Service is outstanding. Very accommodating and professional staff.

November 25, 2013

On behalf of Daniel and our entire team here at Hendrick Honda of Charleston, we thank you for your business. We really appreciate your feedback on the experience as well. We urge you to connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, You Tube and through our Blog to stay up to date on Dealership happenings. We look forward to a long and happy relationship serving your automotive needs. Ron Wilkin | Sales Manager / eCommerce Director P: 843-571-6910 | E: ron.wilkin@hendrickauto.com Hendrick Honda of Charleston | The #1 Certified Honda Dealer in Charleston! 1478 Savannah Highway, Charleston, SC 29407 www.charlestonhonda.com

Not great experience

by from Goose Creek, SC |

I found a car on the website with no price listed. A salesperson followed up the next morning to inform me of the price. I explained my budget and what I was looking for. I never heard back from them.

November 16, 2013

We appreciate your feedback. We strive for excellence and I can assure you that your concerns will be addressed immediately. We encourage you to contact us directly - please contact me at 843-571-6910. Again we appreciate the feedback and the opportunity. Ron Wilkin Sales Manager eCommerce Director

Great new car buying experience

by from Mount Pleasant SC |

James made me feel comfortable. As a young woman I feel I get looked over when I searching for cars. It was nice to know James and Hendrick Honda valued me as a customer. The entire sales team was friendly and helpful to work with. From those who answered the phones to those who handled the financial end of the car deal you all made this a great experience. I love my new FIT!

Never a complaint

by from Charleston, sc |

I recommend HENDRICK to all of my friends whether they bought their car here or not.

Excellent Rick Hendrick Honda

by from Charleston, sc |

Excellent service at Rick Hendrick Honda and have bought several vehicles from them.