Faulkner Honda

2020 Paxton Street, Harrisburg, PA 17111

New 877-739-9013
Used 877-736-8167
Service 877-739-9602

Family First-"To Be Sure"

Great Experience, Great Car!

by from York, PA |

We found your dealership through the internet and on Sunday, July 13th we decided to drive to Harrisburg to look at the car and your overall inventory. We were impressed. Faulkner had the most certified Honda Accord's within a 50 mile radius. The cars are clean and the lots are well lit. We found a car that we liked and I sent a note via email not expecting a response until Monday at the earliest. To my surprise I had a response within minutes. Karl Etshied set up our test drive for Wednesday with Carl Sims. Carl is great! My husband and I are from York and do not know the Harrisburg area. During the test drive, Carl pointed out routes that had different road conditions so that we could get a feel for ride, acceleration, noise, etc. I appreciate his tenacity in getting us the best deal possible on our new Accord EX-L. After the sale he sat in the car with me, programmed my phone and explained to me the functionality of the dash and wheel controls. He is a wonderful representative for your company and I will definately recommend your dealership and Carl to anyone who needs a new/used Honda.

Faulkner Honda responded to this review

August 1, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to drive up from York to visit our dealership. I will let Carl and Karl know you had such a good car buying experience. Enjoy the rest of the summer in your new Accord! Regards, Brad Wright Sales Manager

Salesman was excellent and very knowledgeable

by from Harrisburg Pa. |

Salesman explained all the options available and was attentive to details when helping us decide on a vehicle and purchase options that would be best for our circumstances

great buying experience

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Lew Pry!!! He listened to us, never pressured us, and put me in the vehicle I wanted at the price we wanted. He worked with us all evening, even giving up his dinner break. Very personable! It was like spending the evening with your best friend. Michelle Bailey did a great job with the paperwork, very patient, explanations were easy to understand. Great team.

Always a pleasure working with Faulkner Honda

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Faulkner, specifically Carl Sims, exceeded my expectations. I expectatuin. I felt like I was valued as a customer. He listened, promised and over delivered. I received superior service!!

Stay away

by from Harrisburg PA |

I bought used honda accord from them six months back that time I told Mr. Chris Evans I need car only for six months and he agreed to buy at decent price. When I went back Mr Chris Evans/John giving me less the 50% price I bought and trying to show me scarp auction site price to negotiate. Stay away from Faulkner Honda for used car.

Insulted by Faulkner Honda's manager

by from Harrisburg,PA |

I was there earlier today, and Faulkner Honda's sales associate and manager treated us very badly. When we were looking at cars sales associate was very sugary( talked too much and treated like little kids). when we picked the car and tried to negotiate on pricing associate and manager insulted us, and that was very unprofessional. They told us to buy car without wheels and also asked if you ever try to get a deal on a purse. but as you all know most consumers at least try to find coupons online. they made me feel like trash even though the first thing I agreed on putting down $5000. I will never ever go there again in my life. I will also tell my friends and family about my experience, and I am also telling the online world about my experience. This was my experience and my opinion. I would say think twice before going there after reading this review. i think treating people like this ruins overall Faulkner reputation. if you don't think this is accurate please read other reviews from last 6 months.

Fabulous Friendly Staff

by from Harrisburg, PA |

It was not my first time buying from the same dealership, so I have always been treated like a part of their family when you walk in. Everyone was and always has been very accommodating.

I need a car

by from Harrisburg, Pa |

I wanted a new civc but insurance was too high. Saleslady tried her best to see if I could improve rates with my insurance or another company but in the end was understanding of my predicament and found me the Saturn that would meet my gas mileage needs and keep me running so I can get to work. The car is a good runner and good gas mileage which is good because I drive 120 miles a day to and from work. I also got a service package that will help me keep the car road worthy. Shanna was very personable and friendly and went out of her way to to meet my needs she made the whole process very enjoyable. Thanks Shanna.

Great Dealership

by from Lancaster, PA |

Great customer experience at Faulkner Honda. We got a great car, great deal, and great service. We also appreciated the tour of the service department. Thanks!

great service fast process

by from Harrisburg pa |

Excellent customer service, great deal on fantastic vehicle, very knowledgeable with fast friendly process, will definitely buy again and recommend to family and friends

Expert knowledge from friendly people

by from Harrisburg, PA |

The saleswoman, Shana, was extremely helpful and knowledgeable with information related to my purchase. Every question I had was answered promptly and with confidence. Jessica was also helpful with explaining the packages and options related to the warranty and finance information, and I was pleased with the additional legwork provided to find me a lower interest rate.