World Ford Pensacola

Used 888-212-6298
Service 866-917-8823

O U T S T A N D I N G !

by from St. Petersburg, FL |

This is the best experience I have ever had in securing a new vehicle. The price I was quoted was exactly the price I paid. There were no unpleasant surprises, only good ones. This is the first car I have ever owned with Sync capabilities. It makes for a great driving experience. Terry Wood, my salesman went over all the features of the car with me and then again with my wife. He taught us how to program the seats and mirrors using the memory system. Then he programmed our telephones with the SYNC system and explained the Sirius radio to us. He went through the owners manual as well. I could go on and on , but, the main point is that I have a great new car at an affordable price for me and I found a dealership that I will definitely go back to. Keep it up Ford. You are the only true American automaker left that is dedicated to American values and leadership principles.

February 25, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience! I am beyond pleased to hear that Terry did everything and more to make sure you drove home a happy customer. I hope you and your wife are enjoying your new car! If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Kenny Kaplan, General Manager

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Pensacola, FL |

Visited World Ford to look at late model used cars for the wife. My wife liked the 2014 Escape Titanium. We test drove a couple of them on one day but wanted to continue to look at other makes and models at other dealerships in the area. Both Jeff and Sonny answered all of our questions and were very confident and comfortable allowing us to take our time and look around and were not threatened when we said that we still planned on looking at other dealerships. To be quite honest, the low pressure sales approach is what brought me back to World Ford the next day! After deciding on a specific vehicle Jeff and Sonny made the magic happen in order to get the vehicle in the price range I was comfortable with. I dont know if I would have bought a vehicle from World Ford if I didnt happen to encounter the services of Jeff and Sonny; but I am glad that I did! The rest of the process was fairly quick and simple. I had per-arranged financing so I did not have to worry about that at the dealership. The finance officer went over the available extended coverages in addition to the normal warranty. I chose not to purchase any other coverages and the finance officer respected my decision and was not over bearing in the matter. All in all this was a great buying experience for my wife and I. I will definitely be back to World Ford when I am ready to buy another vehicle!

Great car buying experience.

by from Pace, Fl |

Thank you World Ford for a great car buying experience. Of close to thirty years of shopping for cars Scott White is one of the two best car salesman I have met. Bob Smith and Steve Bogan were very friendly, professional and made the purchase that much easier. The moment we stepped on the lot we were treated with respect and put at ease that they were going to help us with the situation we were in.

April 16, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am pleased to hear Bob, Scott, and Steve treated you well and did everything they could to meet your automotive needs. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Kenny Kaplan, General Manager

What a Difference

by from Gulf Breeze, Florida |

WOW! What a difference at World Ford. We just purchased a new (Certified Pre-Owned) car from World Ford and it was the best car buying experience of all time. These guys have completely embraced a new attitude and level of customer care and respect in Pensacola. Scott White, Jeff Thompson, and Jake Whitmore were all very knowledgeable and accommodating with our family's needs and budget. THEY LISTENED TO US! If you are looking for a new or newer vehicle, you owe it to yourself to see the guys at World Ford. They really are different than all the rest. THANK YOU WORLD FORD!

April 10, 2014

Thank YOU! We are really pleased to hear Jeff, Jake, and Scott treated you and your family well. We hope we continue providing you with great customer service and that you come back to see us. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know.

Pleasantly Surprised with my car buying experience

by from Pensacola, FL |

I purchased my new Mustang on Wednesday, 3/26/14. I had no intentions of buying Wednesday, just out doing research, comparison shopping...and what not. I had a good idea of what I wanted and what I was willing to spend. My experience was pleasantly surprising. I dreaded the entire car buying process, it's never enjoyable, but my salesman Aaron Fries was great. Mr. Fries was professional, knowledgeable and upfront about everything with me. I was so comfortable with him, I went ahead and decided to purchase. I feel like I wouldn't of gotten a better deal or service anywhere else. I highly recommend this dealership, and definitely ask for Aaron Fries, you'll thank me later.

April 1, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm happy to hear Aaron provided you with great customer service and that he did everything to get you a great deal on your new Mustang. I hope you are enjoying it! If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Kenny Kaplan, General Manager

They do not tell the truth about anything

by from Pensacola,fl |

I went call and went there no one could not help me sold the car twice while i was trying to buy it

June 12, 2013

We are sorry you experienced this at our store.