Fairfield Honda

201 Lycoming Mall Dr, Muncy, PA 17756

Used 570-326-2858 Used570-326-2858

Best dealership I have dealt with in 14 years

by from Berwick, PA |

Jabe was my salesman for the second time. I leased a 2013 Honda Civic LX Coupe from him in March and he was an excellent salesman who not only got me an excellent value for my trade but the lowest lease price any of the employees have ever seen. Loved the car but I got it in my head I wanted an SI. Called the dealership and Asked for Jabe again and we basically made all the arrangements over the phone. There was only a stock pic on their website so he took the time to take about 9 pics and send them to me. He gave me a trade in value and a lease price over the phone and I thought about it and texted him that I wanted it and would be in the next morning. Well I did some research and got 2 other offers at 2 different dealerships. Both better than Fairfield and closer to home. So I went to Fairfield the next morning and told Jabe before we do anything I want to go over prices with him cause I got other offers. I told him the total price and what they were giving me for my trade but didn't tell him what lease price they gave me until he came back with his lowest price. He came back and not only beat the other 2 prices but annihilated them. I said deal right away and drove away with a brand new 2014 Honda Civic SI Sedan and its gorgeous. The staff there is not only caring, but polite, courteous and honest and I will be buying every new car there and this car made 28 since 2002.

Best salesman...Well worth the drive...

by from State College, PA |

Recently we bought a 2015 Honda Fit from Fairfield Honda. Our purchase came down to availability, the salesman, and of course, price. Over the course of two or three months, we had dealt with (put up with) a host of salesmen while shopping for a new car. Since we were younger and shopping for a cheaper car, some dealers hardly had the time of day for us. Jabe Walters at Fairfield was not only straightforward and knowledgeable, he showed that he cared about getting us a car and a price that we were happy with. He went the extra mile, even stayed afterhours, to get us the best deal around. It was well worth driving over an hour from State College. The Business Manager, Travis Oakley, who also stayed afterhours, was a real pro and did everything to make the deal happen. There was a completely different atmosphere at this dealership. For once, we didn't feel like we were being put through the ringer. It actually felt like we were being taken care of. At a car dealership. We got a 2015 Honda Fit EX. from Fairfield, and we couldn't be happier. We'll be back to see Jabe in the future.

Super client advisor, great dealership

by from Danville , Pa |

Thank you Jabe Walters for helping me get into my 2015 Honda accord. Love the car and the service and you as a salesperson were great. Couldn't be happier. Highly recommend this dealership if you're looking for a new car

POOR AFTER SALE SERVICE

by from Montandon. PA |

Purchased a 2015 Honda CRV December 26. Was promised Sirrus radio for our vehichle and it is Feb 21st and still no Sirrus radio. We have called our rep several times and no response, he says it is "on order", but no Sirrius radio. Second issue was Honda did not complete the proper paperwork for PennDot of the transfer of our old car. After several letters from PennDot I finally got Honda Finance person Travis to do his job. But let me tell you, his horrible attitude will be the main reason we NEVER purchase from Fairfield Honda ever again. In fact, I plan to let anyone we know when searching for a new car... do not stop at Fairfield Honda...

Thank you Riley James + Marie Chance You go girls!

by from Eagles Mere PA |

If you are NOT fortunate enough to have Riley James open the door for you at this dealership,GO IMMEDIATELY AND FIND HER! We were fortunate enough to have Riley open the door and sell us a Land Rover. She fought for a great trade and price for us every inch of the way and went beyond the call of duty to help us in the transaction in every way. Her communication at the dealership and by phone and emails was excellent! Also we want to thank Marie Chance for contacting us about the Big Blow Out Sale and for her great enthusiasm. I will always remember Marie saying, "I was just out touching your car because someone else was looking at it." That did it for us :) We were in to get it. The only criticism we can express was on the financial end, one should make sure the mileage (not mileage from internet but up to date mileage) and dates are correct before signing warranty papers. Read all business paperwork through before signing, no matter how long it takes. ( Free car washes only come after service.) Otherwise Thank you Riley James and Marie Chance!

Best dealership ever

by from Muncy, PA |

Our salesman was Jabe, and I have never dealt with a more friendly and eager to please salesman in my life. He totally restored my faith in buying a car from a dealership. I am very happy with my new car and I believe the whole dealership put in the extra effort to make my experience pleasant. The detail crew thoroughly cleaned and shined the car up. The finance manager was very friendly and helpful, and I just can't stress enough how much I actually enjoyed my whole experience dealing with Jabe and Fairfield Honda. Thank you so much, and I will be telling anyone that needs a new car to make sure they come to you first.

Beau stuck with me - great job

by from williamsport, pa |

I originally contacted the dealership (Toyota) and left a message. Beau got back to me via voicemail. Although we had trouble connecting, he was persistent in a good way. He emailed some choices, provided his opinion, and it was a very easy and enjoyable (and efficient) purchase. He also came in on his day offer so I could pick my car up that day. All in all an excellent experience.

I recommend Ken Worthington

by from Williamsport PA |

"I had put off coming in to buy a new car because I was worried it would not be such a pleasant experience. Ken Worthington did a great job in listening to my questions and answering them to my satisfaction, all in all it was a good experience and I would not hesitate to recommend Ken Worthington to anyone who was in the market for a new or used vehicle!" -Tony M. from Williamsport, PA

Come see Ken Worthington for your next vehicle!

by from Muncy, PA |

'Ken was very cooperative, kind, and good hearted. He made buying a car easy to find and took good care of us to the end of the processing our dream car for our needs."

Tim Tyler sales person ROCKS

by from Montoursville, PA 17754 |

Awesome dealership, just Love Tim Tyler , He makes you feel comfortable and not pushy. My husband and I love our Honda accord and thinking about buying a 2015 Fit . Wouldn't go any where else, The service staff is great, Chris Spaar, Andy and all the rest of the team make our visit a pleasant one every time. Fair field Honda you know how to treat your customers Thanks Dave and Jen Ricker