Fairfield Honda

202 Lycoming Mall Dr, Muncy, PA 17756

New 888-699-1528
Used 888-697-6357
Service 888-217-9773

Go With The Fair Deal! Go With The Group!

Wonderful experience in service department!

by from Reading, PA |

The service/parts manager informed me that a repair which I thought would not be covered by warranty was covered thanks to a factory defective part. My Civic is a 2007 and even though I did not buy the vehicle here the repair was covered. Everyone I spoke with was polite and tried to make my wait as comfortable as possible. They even offered to wash my car after the service was performed, and it was a rainy day. I will definitely come back again!

Service

by from muncy, pa |

When purchasing a car this place is great. When needing work done it is one of the worst places. Not sure if it has something to do with me being a woman or if they treat everyone the same way. When I call to make an appointment I have to call at least twice because I am on hold so long to the service department I get cut off. Currently I am getting my car inspected and oil changed. I decided to wait because I was told it should take an hour and it has now hit two hours and no one has spoken with me so if there is a problem with my car that is the reason it is taking so long I have not been told. I would have been picked up if I knew I would be here this long. I have watched 4 other people come in after me and leave before me. At a 90$ price per hour for service rate I would like to be kept informed a little better.

dissapointing

by from my town, PA |

Went down to test drive a used vehicle, but turned out I didn't like the car, so I didn't buy. Found it impossible to find out the actual price of any vehicle I looked at up front. Will not go back, as they made me feel like it was not ok to look over other cars on their lot... like it was too much trouble to work with any figures. Hey guys, just tell me the price up front.

Very Friendly Dealership

by from State College PA |

Fairfield Honda in Muncy was very easy to deal wtih and we are very happy with our used Honda buying experience. Completing the paperwork took us past closing time but they were very nice about it. My phone calls and emails to the dealership were answered promptly. The salesman was not pushy and he knew enough about our Honda CRV that he could answer all our questions. The whole car buying experience was so smooth and easy that I would definitely recomend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle. We received a phone call about a week after purchasing our Honda CRV, making sure we were satisfied with our vehicle and the service we received. We are very satisfied and plan to buy our next vehicle there.

Quick and Easy

by from Muncy, PA |

I knew what I wanted when I arrived, and the salesman took me right to the Hyundias. I test drove three different sizes and models to see which was the perfect fit. When they didn't have my model at the dealership, without hesitation, they ordered it from another dealer. It was there in 2 days and the car was mine later that week. Everything went quite smoothly and I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

New Ridgeline

by from wellsboro pa |

excellent buying experiance. All of the sales staff that we interacred with were poilite ,not pushy and very willing to answer any questions we had. Very happy with our buying experiance and hope to continue our relation ship as the truck needs service.