White Allen Honda

Service 888-816-7681

Dayton's Low Price Leader

So easy!

by from Preble County |

I visited 3 Honda dealers when I was considering purchasing my new civic The first offer from another dealer ended up being $2800.00 higher than White Allens . I left that dealership and called White Allen where I had leased an accord in 2010 . I spoke to Michael L. and was told to give him a few minutes and he would call me back with a competitive price. In 20 minutes I received his call and offer. it was substantially better. To make sure I shopped his offer with another Honda dealer where I was told his offer could not be beat. My new Civic was delivered to me sparkling new without any flaws. The delivery process was thorough and every feature demonstrated to me. I would highly recommend White Allen and Michael L. to anyone interested in a new Honda. It doesn't get any better! Debbie

Well worth the Drive

by from Mason, Ohio |

We live in the Mason area and it was so worth the drive to Dayton. Michael our sales person was great and he made the buying process very smooth. I will definitely be heading back when i buy my next Honda.

Great Customer Service and Price

by from Beavercreek, OH |

My husband and I recently purchased a 2015 CR-V from White Allen Honda. The customer service we received from Michael Ledford was great. The prices were low and straight forward. Buying our CR-V was a very easy and smooth process. Thanks!

Great experience

by from Dayton, Ohio |

A great experience from beginning to end. Kevin answered all our questions and provided outstanding customer service!

Kevin Ralston

by from Dayton, OH 45459 |

I came to White Allen based on past service on my Oddessey. Kevin and D'arcy were wonderful through this leasing process, they gave me space to test drive multiple cars, including their own on my own (other dealerships in town sent salesman with me, not enjoyable). They were not high pressure sales but high knowledge. They followed up quickly and offered to get the color of pilot I wanted. Based on price and level of trust I decided to go with Kevin and White Allen. Thank you. I will refer White Allen to friends.

Kevin Ralston

by from xenia, ohio |

I have always been a honda fan. This is the first time I have been to white allen honda. No hassle and very straight forward on the financial aspect. I would recommend this dealership without any reservation.

Ease of Process

by from Covington, KY |

I was looking to trade in my 2014 Honda Civic lease, even though I had an overage in miles. I went to White Allen first, as I originally leased my vehicle there and had a good experience, but also visited 4 other Honda dealers after to make sure I was covering my bases. After a lot of frustration, I went back to White Allen and had a wonderful experience. They were willing to go above and beyond to help me get the best price possible. Kevin R. was awesome to work with, as were the other reps and the GM. Thanks, again!

Kevin Ralston w/White Allen Honda, thank you!

by from Mason Ohio |

We started looking for a cars and were unsatisfied with the Honda representative at the Auto Mall. I found Kevin's email and contacted him. When I called and he jumped into gear immediately. I have been in sales for 14 years and I really appreciate a no pressure sales representative that does what he says he is going to do. I was so impressed I drove 45 minutes to work with Kevin. Looking for my wife's new car I drove to White Allen yesterday to make sure it was the CRV-EX AWD. I left and drove back that night to sign and drive. Everything was ready and it took less than 20 minutes to sign and drive away. My wife and I are very impressed with Kevin and White Allen. Thank you Kevin, we will be back to see you in the future.

2011 Honda CRV

by from Bellbrook,OH |

In 2011, I came to White Allen to purchase the car I had been viewing for 2 years, the Honda CRV. I had heard of White Allen dealership through several of my clients and they spoke positively of their experience there. While there were other dealerships closer to my location, I chose White Allen. I also was referred to Michael Ledford by a close friend who had bought a Honda CRV 2010. I met with Michael and the manager and they were professional, kind and patient with me. I purchased the car and 3 years later, I am still extremely satisfied. A+ White Allen and Michael!

This is the place to buy!

by from Dayton, Ohio |

I recently purchased a used Pilot from White Allen and Justin Keen. The process was quick, Justin was extremely helpful and the other staff was friendly. The questions I had were promptly and honestly answered, there was no pressure to buy or make a decision and we were given time to drive the vehicle and ask questions before the negotiation process was started. I would definitely recommend White Allen and specifically Justin Keen to others looking to purchase a vehicle!

Two great experiences

by from Dayton, OH |

I am on my second Honda lease with White Allen and I have worked with Michael Ledford both times. The extent of my experience with White Allen has been with Michael, since my Honda vehicles have been completely reliable. I have had regular oil changes and the service staff has been friendly and helpful, but I haven't had to test their mechanical abilities because my cars have run perfectly. Michael helped me to figure out my first business lease and made the process smooth and low stress. He took the time to understand my needs and get to know me and my consulting business. Three years later, when the lease on my Accord was ending I had to tell Michael that I was in a fierce battle against cancer. He expressed genuine concern for me and my family and helped me with my new CRV lease, even though I had to be driven to the dealership by my brother because I was so sick. He did all he could to make the vehicle transition as worry free as possible. I am now cancer free and Michael stays in touch with me, asking me about my health. Obviously, when it comes time to get a new vehicle, there is only one person I want to handle the transaction and that is Michael Ledford and White Allen.