Rossi Honda

(3.2) 5 Reviews

1517 Delsea Dr., Vineland, NJ 08360

Used 856-692-1700 Used 856-692-1700

Excellent buying experience - times two!

by from Bridgeton, NJ |

My daughter was looking into buying her first new car, and she really liked the Honda Fit. I taught her how to do lots of comparison shopping first, and following a most receptive internet experience with Jessica Bender from Rossi, we opted to try Rossi first. We worked with Mike Calareso, who was respectful, friendly, and accommodating. A car buying experience can be both exciting and traumatic, especially for a first time buyer. There was no trauma experienced here - just the exciting part! As a result of my daughter's great experience, I decided it was time to sell my 2006 Pilot and purchase a new CR-V. Again, my experience with Mike, as well as Dan Pio in finance, and some others whose names I do not directly recall, was exceptional. I was not once subjected to the hard sell approach, which would have had me headed to the door anyway. All of my requests and inquiries were promptly addressed, and I picked up my pretty new CR-V just two days ago. I would not hesitate one bit to recommend this dealership to anyone considering a Honda purchase. Ask for Mike Calareso!

Great Service and Clean facility

by from Williastown,NJ |

We reacently bought a vehicle from Rossi Honda after a total loss of our current one . After seeing an Ad in the news paper I called there to get some information on that vehicle. I talked to the manager and gave all the information I wanted. We went there for a test drive and eveything was going very well and we bought the vehicle. Everybody we dealt with was very nice and it was a good buying experience.

Rude and cocky

by from Bridgeton NJ |

Stay away from Volpy. He's a rude little guy that has no idea how to talk to people. My mother was looking but wasn't sure if she was ready to make a purchase. He had the nerve to say "I don't want to waste my own time."That's no way to make a sale. He makes the dealership look bad.

Enjoyable Experience

by from Millville, NJ |

I purchaced my first ever car from Rossi and after ebing turned away by other dealerships they really worked hard to get me the car that I needed. Now that I am looking to purchase a new car they are my first choice. They dont pressure you into buying something that you dont want and take the the time for test drives even when they are almost closed. I will be returning to Rossi soon to look into getting my new car.

Buying a used vehicle

by from Newark, DE |

I found a used vehicle online from Rossi. On the phone the gentleman was nice, answered a few questions. The following day I went to Rossi to test drive, a 50 mile trek for me. The man I spoke with was off that day. His fill in knew nothing about the car. I mean nothing. After checking out the car and finding some mechanical problems, water pump, valve cover leaks, no one wanted to deal with me. I was willing to buy and fix but the fill in guy didn't know how to negotiate and the manager wouldn't even introduce himself.