Rossi Honda

1517 Delsea Dr., Vineland, NJ 08360

Used 856-692-1700

Rude and cocky

by from Bridgeton NJ |

Stay away from Volpy. He's a rude little guy that has no idea how to talk to people. My mother was looking but wasn't sure if she was ready to make a purchase. He had the nerve to say "I don't want to waste my own time."That's no way to make a sale. He makes the dealership look bad.

Enjoyable Experience

by from Millville, NJ |

I purchaced my first ever car from Rossi and after ebing turned away by other dealerships they really worked hard to get me the car that I needed. Now that I am looking to purchase a new car they are my first choice. They dont pressure you into buying something that you dont want and take the the time for test drives even when they are almost closed. I will be returning to Rossi soon to look into getting my new car.

Buying a used vehicle

by from Newark, DE |

I found a used vehicle online from Rossi. On the phone the gentleman was nice, answered a few questions. The following day I went to Rossi to test drive, a 50 mile trek for me. The man I spoke with was off that day. His fill in knew nothing about the car. I mean nothing. After checking out the car and finding some mechanical problems, water pump, valve cover leaks, no one wanted to deal with me. I was willing to buy and fix but the fill in guy didn't know how to negotiate and the manager wouldn't even introduce himself.