Sandy Sansing Mazda

6105 Pensacola Blvd, Pensacola, FL 32505

Used 850-477-3157

Excellent Service

by from Crestview, FL |

I live approx 45 miles away. Greg S and the team at Sandy Sansing Mazda made our buying experience great. We did everything over the phone or email. All we had to do was come test drive the car and was in and out in 30 minutes with the car we wanted and the terms we wanted. We will be back again!!

Great salespeople!

by from Pensacola, FL |

We purchase our Chevy Cavalier from here. The sales department was great! Our salesman Randy Witzel was very helpful in finding a car to meet my needs. If you are looking for knowledgeable, experienced, and friendly sales personnel, then go to Sandy Sansing Mazda!

Sandy Sansing Mazda responded to this review

October 22, 2012

Hi - Thank you so much for your recent purchase from Sandy Sansing Mazda. We are so glad you had a great experience. Randy is a great guy! We hope you enjoy your new Mazda, and please let us know if you need anything! Stephanie from Sandy Sansing Mazda

GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!

by from Florida |

I would not recommend this dealership to anyone. I heard it was the best, so I felt confidente that I would get the best. Purchased a car, and within 2 days it was in their service department. Out of the 48 days I have had the car, I only had it for 23 days. They had it the rest of the time. I was told the car would be fixed, not to contact my warranty company, nor inform the lien holder there was a problem. I was told that since the problem occured before my extended warranty took place it would be fixed not to worry. I found out today, that they will no longer work on the car, that I need to take it another dealership so they can fix it. So now I have to pay a $100.00 deductable and fees for a rental car. I explained to the managers that I feel they should cover any exspenses to get the vehicle repaired. Their response was an apology. Sooo...look elsewhere before you deceide to buy from these people!!

expected better....

by from pensacola |

did not buy the vehicle that i was interested in...the sales person said it was already sold...and they kept trying to put me in a vehicle that was less reliable than the honda...and with many more miles...as if they were trying to off load over priced used vehicles on me...i dont know how they are able to "win" awards with that sort of sales people who were not willing to meet me half way...i would not recommend this dealership to anyone...especially to the minorities and military...

Great service and people.

by from Pensacola Florida |

I recently purchsed a car from Sandy Sansing Mazda and just had my 1st oil change, which is free by the way, and was in and out in no time. The buying process went smoth also and was done in no time. Told them what I wanted and they got me what I wanted and needed.