Hendrick Honda

Service 888-375-3603

CAROLINA'S FAVORITE HONDA DEALER

Very friendly and accomodating

by from Charlotte, NC |

My son and I walked into Honda after an unsuccessful day of looking for a decent used car. Steve came up and asked if he could help and I told him what I wanted in a new car and my price range. He immediately said he could do it. After all paperwork is signed and I'm within 57 dollars of my original budget and ended up with a new Honda Civic. 7 other dealerships practically laughed at me when I told them what I wanted and I ended in a new car. My overall experience was excellent and I have recommended Steve Bagwell to friends and family. My son and I also enjoyed talking with Gus, the general manager, and his personal attention.

June 19, 2014

Thank you Lori for sharing your experience with us! We're so glad to hear Gus and Steve Bagwell were able to assist you in getting your new Honda Civic!

poor customer servise

by from Charlotte |

i have been a gues for 3 years bought 5 vehicals from hendrick honda but the one car i bought had after market navigation, backup camera, dvd player instolled, when i went to buy the car we show this car had already had all of these installed, i got this car because me and my husband really liked these car. When i went to get this car home we took test drive navigation was not working properly, the sales person did not know how that navigation work, and than on over way to home audio was not working so we had to go back to the dealership to get that fix, i did not beleve that on first day all of these was not working, but evern serprizing the dearship told us to go drive 45 mins from the dealership to get these issue fixed when they had instoled these aftermarket navigation and all that. we went there got it fixed, that time i had ipod so we were using ipod to play music, after a year i got samsung phone i tried to get the work with the AUX and usb it does not work now since i have no ipod i cant play music, so i went to dealership to get this issue fixed they had me waight 2 hours and sent me home, u went ther 5 times in 6 months no result everytime i go ther they give me option to upgrad to new model but it did not fit to my budget so i did not took that offer but i wanted my audio device to be fixed when i went their 7 time after waitting ther for 2 hours they said i have to go take may car west my time drive 45 mints to that troy store where this things were instolled, i was fedup, i went ther 2 times westing my gas, my time, leving my 1 year old girl home with my sister no resould on top of that they mesed up my navigation, backup cameras senser everything what was working now nathing work in the car, since 2 months we are trying to contact the dealer, the troystore people no answer when i tried to contact the dealership every one whom i talked to say who ever sold that car to us no longer awalable so that means no one elsle can help us out really? it is not our folt that, that person is no longer awalabe we still pay our monthly payment, they still have our information, they still charge us for oilchange, i am never ever in my life will buy a car from here, even i was sending our freinds and family here not anymore i would advise every one please do not go to these dealership. Now no one ther who can help us out, everytime we talk to someone thier phone line cut off 6 times in a day everytime phone cut off (hang up) and no one call us back ther is no one who want to help.......................................................................... ridiculous costomer service......................................

August 8, 2014

Dear Niru, We strive to provide the best quality service and product around, and sincerely apologize for your recent experience with us. If you would, please, contact me at your earliest convenience at (704)552-3318. Thank you, Carolyn Ridge Customer Relations

awesome salesperson, great car

by from Huntersville, NC |

After searching on line and at dealerships, the car that won me over was at Hendrick Honda. The Acura mdx was in great condition and presented very well. Our sales person (Brent) was quite professional, and very knowledgeable. Although it was an extremely busy Saturday, we were treated wonderfully. I would recommend this dealership whole heartedly!

August 8, 2014

Thank you Barb! We're so happy to hear we could help you get the perfect car for you at the perfect price! We hope you enjoy your Acura MDX!

Worth Driving the Extra Miles

by from Hendersonville NC |

I'd had such terrible experiences at the local Honda dealer that I wouldn't take my car in to them anymore and sought out a local garage instead. Then I heard about Hendrick Honda and the reviews were overwhelmingly great, all of them. so today I drove 45 miles to Hendrick Honda to have scheduled 60k maintenance performed on my 2006 Odyssey. The experience was well worth the drive. I was greeted by a pleasant Rodney Shirley in the Service bay. He was thorough and attentive of my needs. At the local dealer I was always suspect of their intentions but with Rodney I felt confident of the service recommendations he mentioned as well as his explanations about them. The local dealer would shuttle me back and forth all day by Hendrick provided a loaner car for the day making the whole process even easier. My van was serviced on time.I liked the fact that the whole service experience is handled thru one person from check in to pay out. To me that's makes it more personal and professional. Everyone I met and passed by were friendly. I noticed that every customer that came in regardless of the Service employee was greeted and handled in the same friendly caring manner. And on my way out the door I was treated to the free Starbuck's coffee bar. Hendrick Honda is a very nice and classy dealership. I'll be back if the need arises, just not too soon. Job Well Done

August 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such an outstanding review of your experience! We see that you serviced your vehicle at our sister store, Hendrick Honda of Easley. You can find them at http://www.cars.com/dealers/10406/hendrick-honda-easley/ and let them know! Thanks again!

Not Pleased At All

by from Monroe, NC |

I previously inquired about a pre-owned vehicle from Hendrick Honda. I begun receiving lots of emails from sales managers to assist me in a buying process. I decided to respond and spoke with John Tatum. He tried to help me and was a very nice guy. We were not able to get anything accomplished. Then an Sales Manager named Scott Byrley emailed me saying he would like to offer me a deal. I called him and told him my situation. He then took all my private information needed to check credit and qualifications and was suppose to call me back on Thursday 8th. Well I have not heard back from him yet and today is Sunday, May 11th. I do not appreciate that I gave my information and have not received a response from Scott. I feel it was a waste of time and I do not think this transaction was professional. Scott promise to call me back on Thursday 8th after 7pm. I will not be recommended anyone to this dealership. Whether I was pre-approved or not I should have received a response especially after giving my important information including social security number over the phone. I also included my husbands information as well. I recommend that others be careful about giving your information to dealerships over the phone. Thanks Hendricks Honda for nothing!!

May 12, 2014

Aster, We strive to provide the best quality experience for our customers, which unfortunately, you did not receive. If you would, please, call me at your earliest convenience at (704)552-3318. Thank you, Carolyn Ridge Customer Relations

Finally

by from Charlotte, NC |

After looking for 8 weeks, I finally purchased a 2005 Honda Accord from Ronnie Lopez. It started with a phone call, and ended with a joyful 17-year old daughter in her first car. After searching the Charlotte market, and countless used car dealerships, I was exhausted with the typical used car sales approach. "You better stop by today" "Someone is looking at it now, better put a deposit"" Lets get a better car for more money."" We only have good cars." Ronnie took his time and educated me on used cars. He did not rush me. He brought me along since this was our first used car and Honda purchase, being a Volvo family. There was no pressure. There was genuine and honest conversation. We connected. He knew what we were going through. He pointed me to those cars that fit my budget, that would be a great first car, that would suit a 17-year old daughter. After 8 weeks, we found one for us- texted me- paid a deposit- and got the process going. Five days later we picked up the car and my daughter is enjoying her first car. Thank you Ronnie, Brad and Matthew for making this an enjoyable experience. I will be back. Again, thank you Ronnie.

June 21, 2014

Wow! Thank you Bradford for letting us assist you with such a great purchase for your daughter! We hope she's still enjoying it!

Reggie Woods slaesperson at Henderick Honda

by from Charlotte, NC 28208 |

I was in desperate need of an autmobile that will give me confidence and reliability through the next several years. I knew a little about what I wanted however; Mr. Woods really, really went that extra mile with helping me understand the importance the buying and the borrowing process dealing with automobiles. Words aren't enough to express the gratitude, understanding and honesty I received once I purchased my 2007 Honda Accord (fully loaded). Thank you again, Reggie Love and Respect, Addie Herron P.S. I can't stop talking about it. I'm sending my step daughter down there asap!

Won't go back

by from Charlotte nc |

I came in on Friday April 11 2014 around 11:30. A sales rep was not outside so I got my baby and went in and was so called greeted by the lady in the front she told me that she will get someone to help me. I was later approached by ( I believe his name was Sean) he sits in the first desk towards the front at the end of the building facing the front window. To me he automatically judged me. So I sit down and tell him what I needed and came up that I got money from the bank and money to put down actually My husband gave me money to buy 2014 van straight out. So I tell him which car I was looking at, which i picked for the heck of it a 2011 honda odyssey. Again his persona was just nonchalant he was biting his nails asking me questions I assume to see how old I was like when I graduated and stuff But i offered to tell but he didn't need to know. So anyways I told him I wanted to trade my Gold Toyota Camry in but when he was about to do a appraisal i got an urgent call and had to leave. He gave me his card I threw it away because I knew I wasn't coming back. I later bought a 2014 honda odyssey with CASH (i don't finance nothing) from another dealer because their customer service was excellent and far better than this place. I will NEVER go back and to that sales rep don't ever judge a person from outer appearance you never know what they are pocketing! Always treat every person with utmost respect never assume they don't have money or they are there to waste your time. Because of your lack of customer service you missed out on a deal.

April 18, 2014

We strive to provide the best quality customer service, which you, unfortunately, did not experience. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that I may review your concerns more diligently. Sincerely, Carolyn Ridge Customer Relations (704)552-3318

Thank you Melissa Evans!!!

by from Charlotte, Nc |

I bought a new 2014 Honda Civic at Hendrick Honda almost 2 weeks ago and I absoutely love it. The services at Hendrick Honda was outstanding the people that work there were very helpful in helping me pick out the proper car for me that I could afford with my income. May sales person Melissa Evans was very helpful and willing to go the extra mile in helping me pick out the right car for me. I truly recommend her for anyone who is in search of purchasing a car she is just outstanding and made my day a happy day instead of a stressful day in picking the right car for me.

April 9, 2014

Thank you Heidi! We're glad to hear you're enjoying your new Honda Civic!

Thank you Darron McCullough for your service

by from Belmont, NC |

Our vehicles, Honda Odyssey and Accord, were damaged when our carport collapsed during the snow and ice storm. We purchased our vehicles from Hendrick Honda and were so relieved when our insurance agent told us our cars would go to their collision shop for repair. We knew if the collision department was anything like their service department, they would do whatever it took to get the job done and done right. Darron Mccullough was the agent assigned to us and promised to take care of our cars and not to worry about anything. He proved true to his statement from start to finish. He is an awesome, dedicated and aim to please employee. Since my car (Honda Accord) was the worst, he took it first. He called every day to keep me abreast of what was going on and also decisions being made about the repairs. There were a few complications along the way, but Darron was there taking care of every little detail and always saying "don't worry; we will make sure everything is good and even better than before". My husband's van, the Odyssey, was only there one day. Our vehicles were repaired to perfection and came back shining like a new penny. Hendrick Honda, you came in first place once again and Darron Mccullough, you are carrying the checkered flag! It is great service, great technicians, and the friendly atmosphere that will keep customers coming back. Kudos to all involved with our "case". Thank you, Vernon & Brenda

April 3, 2014

We're sorry to hear about the accident, but are happy to know that both Hondas are back on the road like new! Darron is one of the best, so we're glad to hear he was able to fix them up right. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to take care of you!

thank you Gabrielle Stewart for great service

by from Belmont, NC |

Thank you for great service and awesome repairs to our vehicles.

April 3, 2014

Thank you Vernon! We're glad to hear we could help get you and your car back on the road!