Hendrick Honda

8901 South Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28273

Painless experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

First time leading a new car. Troy Rivens treated me right with no pressure. Manh Nguyen led me through all the paperwork quickly and effeciiently. Would recommend. Would return -- five stars

Top Notch

by from Waxhaw |

I only buy my cars at Hendrick Honda. From sales to service they know how to take care of their customers. John Tatum and Sean McLane always go the extra mile to make you feel special.

Dave Thomas, great service

by from Charlotte, NC |

Dave listened thoroughly, accommodated every need, and was knowledgeable about the repairs needed for my car. I'm very pleased with the service and will go back to Dave with any car issue.

May 7, 2015

Be careful when you take your car in for service. My car had a recall on the door actuator. This will be the 3rd time I have had to take my car in for this problem. After some research, I find out they didn't replace anything but did an inspection only. Five days later, the same problem. They will not provide a curtesy car which means I have to figure out transportation. It is almost worth going to a dealer a little further away and more reputable. Not a happy customer and no one seems to care at Honda Corp. Oh well, the saying is an unhappy customer will tell many,

Hendrick Honda Service Department

by from Charlotte, NC |

I picked up my car yesterday after being serviced by Hendrick Honda. I couldn't be happier with the level of professionalism and service I received. Jeffrey Smith took very good care of my service needs from the time I met him to drop off my car all the way to pick up. He took the time to make sure that having my car serviced was a seamless process, not once did I have any concerns. When I picked up my car and drove it home, I felt like I had a new car again, it was back to feeling like a finely tuned machine. Everything exceeded my expectations. Thank you again Jeffry Smith and Hendrick Honda.

Hendrick Honda service department

by from Charlotte NC |

I would like to express my feelings for the Hendrick Service Department. I have owned many vehicles and experienced many service advisers and consultants but one in particular stands a head above all of them. He is DONALD GUNN. Don recently handled the servicing of my new CRV Tour and did so in totally professional and caring manner. I could not have been more satisfied and pleased. One thing especially stood out. In all of our conversation I think he may have said "I" one time. He continually said "we",which indicated to me that he was an employee dedicated to his company and being true to his company shows me that he is dedicated to providing the best possible service for my vehicles needs. I thank Hendrick Honda and especially Don Gunn. Please pass my appreciation on to Don.

Bought a 2015 Honda Accord EX-L

by from Sophia, NC 27350 |

We had a wonderful experience at Hendrick Honda! We saw their great prices online and settled on a price over the phone. We live an hour and a half away but it was totally worth the drive! Everyone was super polite and could not have been more friendly. Our salesman Wayne Alexander, Finance Manager Kelli Jo, Sales Manager Sam, and all the other staff members were all great! We felt very welcomed and they did their best to work with what we wanted and could afford. We enjoyed getting to "build" our car to our needs without all of the run around we experienced other places. If you are in the market to buy please go see them! We are excited to be proud new owners of a 2015 Honda Accord EX-L. Two big thumbs up for Hendrick Honda!!!

Damage Assessment

by from charlotte, nc |

Rodney Nuhfer in the collision department was my accident damage estimator. He was very friendly, competent, professional, accommodating, and prompt in dealing with me personally and in appraising the damage done to my car. The receptionists were likewise very friendly and helpful during this process.

March 31, 2015

Thank you Robert for sharing! We know a visit to our Collision Center isn't planned, so Rodney and our team knows to take great care of you - getting you back on the road as quickly as possible!

Manuel Dasilva

by from Charlotte, NC |

One week ago I purchased a brand new Honda Civic EXL and my sales person was Manuel Dasilva. I do not know how to even begin this review because I could go and on about what a wonderful experience I had in purchasing my new vehicle. Manny was the best!!! He made the experience so pleasurable and easy. He answered all the questions that I had and he is very knowledgeable about all vehicles. He took the time to show me all the features in the car and made me feel like I was a part of Hendrick Honda family!! I will highly recommend Manny to all my family and friends in purchasing a new vehicle. Manny never made me feel pressured to purchase a new vehicle, he was very professional, patient and made me feel so welcomed every time I came in to see him. Thank you Manny for all your hard work!!!! If and when I need a new vehicle, I will always ask for you!!!

March 31, 2015

Thank you Luba for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience with Manny and our sales department! He is one of the best, so it's no surprise he did such an exceptional job assisting you throughout the whole process. We hope you're still enjoying your Civic!

Great Service

by from Charlotte, North Carolina |

Jim Burrow is very knowledgeable and helpful service manager Hendrick Honda has. He gives 110% to his customers.

February 17, 2015

Thank you for sharing! Jim Burrows most certainly goes above and beyond the service norm when it comes to our customers!

Great Experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

I had a great experience with Sam Fisher at Hendrix Honda! He was able to answer all of my questions and was a pleasure to work with as well. I will highly recommend this dealership to friends.

February 17, 2015

Mani, thank you for sharing your experience with Sam and our dealership! We sincerely thank you for your business and your recommendation!