Hendrick Honda

Service 888-375-3603

CAROLINA'S FAVORITE HONDA DEALER

Very friendly and accomodating

by from Charlotte, NC |

My son and I walked into Honda after an unsuccessful day of looking for a decent used car. Steve came up and asked if he could help and I told him what I wanted in a new car and my price range. He immediately said he could do it. After all paperwork is signed and I'm within 57 dollars of my original budget and ended up with a new Honda Civic. 7 other dealerships practically laughed at me when I told them what I wanted and I ended in a new car. My overall experience was excellent and I have recommended Steve Bagwell to friends and family. My son and I also enjoyed talking with Gus, the general manager, and his personal attention.

June 19, 2014

Thank you Lori for sharing your experience with us! We're so glad to hear Gus and Steve Bagwell were able to assist you in getting your new Honda Civic!

My first Honda

by from Charlotte, NC |

I'm very happy with my new 2014 CRV. Also very happy with the dealership. When my husband died in 2009, Hendrick Honda on South Blvd, took back the Honda Accord he had leased. They were so compassionate about my situation that I knew then that when I needed a new car, Hendrick Honda would be my first stop. I'd been driving a Mitsubishi for the past 10 years. I liked it a lot, but would not buy another one because my experiences with the Larry Jay dealership were so bad that I could not bring myself to buy another Mitsubishi.

Great Salesman Christopher Robinson *****

by from Fort Mill, SC |

After searching online. I went to store and was immediately greeted by Christopher Robinson with great big smile. The Honda CRV won me over at Hendrick Honda. Even though I was skeptical I wasn't pressured. The Honda CRV was in great condition and presented very well. My sales person (Chris) was very professional, and very knowledgeable. Although it was an extremely busy Saturday, I was treated wonderfully. I would recommend this dealership to all my family and friends.

Preferred dealer

by from Charlotte, NC |

Scott Wendell was helping me this time with my car recall repair and he was very prompt and courteous. I always use this dealer for my car service because of the friendly staff and the nice waiting area.

September 12, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Poor Poor service

by from Charlotte, NC |

This dealership needs some major customer service overhaul. I recently brought my car in for some scheduled service. I had an appt for this service so it wasn't like I just dropped in hoping to be squeezed in. I asked for an oil change and for one other thing to be looked at and fixed. I was given no updates throughout the process. After 3 hours I was told the oil change was complete and that they were able to diagnose the problem, but did not fix it as they thought I was ready to leave. You're telling me it takes over 2 hours to diagnose a problem. Why not keep me updated along the way as opposed to telling me when I'm ready to check out that you didn't even fix the problem. Looks like I will be spending over 4 hours at this dealership.

September 2, 2014

We strive to provide the best quality product and service possible; which, unfortunately, you did not experience. Please call me at your earliest convenience so that I may address your concerns. Thank you, Carolyn Ridge, Customer Relations, (704)552-3318

poor customer servise

by from Charlotte |

i have been a gues for 3 years bought 5 vehicals from hendrick honda but the one car i bought had after market navigation, backup camera, dvd player instolled, when i went to buy the car we show this car had already had all of these installed, i got this car because me and my husband really liked these car. When i went to get this car home we took test drive navigation was not working properly, the sales person did not know how that navigation work, and than on over way to home audio was not working so we had to go back to the dealership to get that fix, i did not beleve that on first day all of these was not working, but evern serprizing the dearship told us to go drive 45 mins from the dealership to get these issue fixed when they had instoled these aftermarket navigation and all that. we went there got it fixed, that time i had ipod so we were using ipod to play music, after a year i got samsung phone i tried to get the work with the AUX and usb it does not work now since i have no ipod i cant play music, so i went to dealership to get this issue fixed they had me waight 2 hours and sent me home, u went ther 5 times in 6 months no result everytime i go ther they give me option to upgrad to new model but it did not fit to my budget so i did not took that offer but i wanted my audio device to be fixed when i went their 7 time after waitting ther for 2 hours they said i have to go take may car west my time drive 45 mints to that troy store where this things were instolled, i was fedup, i went ther 2 times westing my gas, my time, leving my 1 year old girl home with my sister no resould on top of that they mesed up my navigation, backup cameras senser everything what was working now nathing work in the car, since 2 months we are trying to contact the dealer, the troystore people no answer when i tried to contact the dealership every one whom i talked to say who ever sold that car to us no longer awalable so that means no one elsle can help us out really? it is not our folt that, that person is no longer awalabe we still pay our monthly payment, they still have our information, they still charge us for oilchange, i am never ever in my life will buy a car from here, even i was sending our freinds and family here not anymore i would advise every one please do not go to these dealership. Now no one ther who can help us out, everytime we talk to someone thier phone line cut off 6 times in a day everytime phone cut off (hang up) and no one call us back ther is no one who want to help.......................................................................... ridiculous costomer service......................................

August 8, 2014

Dear Niru, We strive to provide the best quality service and product around, and sincerely apologize for your recent experience with us. If you would, please, contact me at your earliest convenience at (704)552-3318. Thank you, Carolyn Ridge Customer Relations

awesome salesperson, great car

by from Huntersville, NC |

After searching on line and at dealerships, the car that won me over was at Hendrick Honda. The Acura mdx was in great condition and presented very well. Our sales person (Brent) was quite professional, and very knowledgeable. Although it was an extremely busy Saturday, we were treated wonderfully. I would recommend this dealership whole heartedly!

August 8, 2014

Thank you Barb! We're so happy to hear we could help you get the perfect car for you at the perfect price! We hope you enjoy your Acura MDX!

Worth Driving the Extra Miles

by from Hendersonville NC |

I'd had such terrible experiences at the local Honda dealer that I wouldn't take my car in to them anymore and sought out a local garage instead. Then I heard about Hendrick Honda and the reviews were overwhelmingly great, all of them. so today I drove 45 miles to Hendrick Honda to have scheduled 60k maintenance performed on my 2006 Odyssey. The experience was well worth the drive. I was greeted by a pleasant Rodney Shirley in the Service bay. He was thorough and attentive of my needs. At the local dealer I was always suspect of their intentions but with Rodney I felt confident of the service recommendations he mentioned as well as his explanations about them. The local dealer would shuttle me back and forth all day by Hendrick provided a loaner car for the day making the whole process even easier. My van was serviced on time.I liked the fact that the whole service experience is handled thru one person from check in to pay out. To me that's makes it more personal and professional. Everyone I met and passed by were friendly. I noticed that every customer that came in regardless of the Service employee was greeted and handled in the same friendly caring manner. And on my way out the door I was treated to the free Starbuck's coffee bar. Hendrick Honda is a very nice and classy dealership. I'll be back if the need arises, just not too soon. Job Well Done

August 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such an outstanding review of your experience! We see that you serviced your vehicle at our sister store, Hendrick Honda of Easley. You can find them at http://www.cars.com/dealers/10406/hendrick-honda-easley/ and let them know! Thanks again!

Not Pleased At All

by from Monroe, NC |

I previously inquired about a pre-owned vehicle from Hendrick Honda. I begun receiving lots of emails from sales managers to assist me in a buying process. I decided to respond and spoke with John Tatum. He tried to help me and was a very nice guy. We were not able to get anything accomplished. Then an Sales Manager named Scott Byrley emailed me saying he would like to offer me a deal. I called him and told him my situation. He then took all my private information needed to check credit and qualifications and was suppose to call me back on Thursday 8th. Well I have not heard back from him yet and today is Sunday, May 11th. I do not appreciate that I gave my information and have not received a response from Scott. I feel it was a waste of time and I do not think this transaction was professional. Scott promise to call me back on Thursday 8th after 7pm. I will not be recommended anyone to this dealership. Whether I was pre-approved or not I should have received a response especially after giving my important information including social security number over the phone. I also included my husbands information as well. I recommend that others be careful about giving your information to dealerships over the phone. Thanks Hendricks Honda for nothing!!

May 12, 2014

Aster, We strive to provide the best quality experience for our customers, which unfortunately, you did not receive. If you would, please, call me at your earliest convenience at (704)552-3318. Thank you, Carolyn Ridge Customer Relations

Finally

by from Charlotte, NC |

After looking for 8 weeks, I finally purchased a 2005 Honda Accord from Ronnie Lopez. It started with a phone call, and ended with a joyful 17-year old daughter in her first car. After searching the Charlotte market, and countless used car dealerships, I was exhausted with the typical used car sales approach. "You better stop by today" "Someone is looking at it now, better put a deposit"" Lets get a better car for more money."" We only have good cars." Ronnie took his time and educated me on used cars. He did not rush me. He brought me along since this was our first used car and Honda purchase, being a Volvo family. There was no pressure. There was genuine and honest conversation. We connected. He knew what we were going through. He pointed me to those cars that fit my budget, that would be a great first car, that would suit a 17-year old daughter. After 8 weeks, we found one for us- texted me- paid a deposit- and got the process going. Five days later we picked up the car and my daughter is enjoying her first car. Thank you Ronnie, Brad and Matthew for making this an enjoyable experience. I will be back. Again, thank you Ronnie.

June 21, 2014

Wow! Thank you Bradford for letting us assist you with such a great purchase for your daughter! We hope she's still enjoying it!

Reggie Woods slaesperson at Henderick Honda

by from Charlotte, NC 28208 |

I was in desperate need of an autmobile that will give me confidence and reliability through the next several years. I knew a little about what I wanted however; Mr. Woods really, really went that extra mile with helping me understand the importance the buying and the borrowing process dealing with automobiles. Words aren't enough to express the gratitude, understanding and honesty I received once I purchased my 2007 Honda Accord (fully loaded). Thank you again, Reggie Love and Respect, Addie Herron P.S. I can't stop talking about it. I'm sending my step daughter down there asap!