Hendrick Honda

8901 South Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28273

20,000 mile service on my 2013 Insight

by from Charlotte NC |

Another great service visit for my 2013 Insight. Service rep, Dennis Sanford, checked me in within seconds of my arrival. I got an email report of the work performed as well as a courtesy call from Dennis saying my car was ready approximately 90 minutes after I dropped it off. With the discount offers Honda had emailed me, the most pleasant aspect of this visit was the cost - less than $28.00. I love the online appointment scheduling that shows the times available so I can pick and choose appointments that fit my schedule. Hendrick Honda treats me as a valued customer and most importantly, does quality service at an outstanding value.

February 11, 2015

David, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience! We're so glad to know you enjoyed the process, from scheduling your appointment online, to driving off. Check out our Weekly Coupons on our website for other great ways to save!

Poor Service Unhappy

by from Charlotte NC. |

Very poor service 40 pt ins not done, things missed cost lots of time and money- John service mngr very rude, not helpful.

Best experience I've ever had with a car dealer.

by from Belmont, NC |

I found Hendrick Honda after visiting 3 other dealerships and having terrible experiences. Hendrick was understanding and easy to work with. We had Troy as a salesman and he was never pushy and made the whole process pleasant. I had to hurry at lunch to get my trade in appraised and he understood that that was all I could do at the time and was fine with it. He didn't try to push a car on me at all. Best of all, they didn't make false promises like other dealerships and they don't completely lowball your trade like other dealers. They take time to actually look at your trade in and drive it instead of offering you an amount that would be for a vehicle in terrible shape or what they all consider "auctioning price" online. I will definitely be back if we decide to get another Honda down the road.

Painless experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

First time leading a new car. Troy Rivens treated me right with no pressure. Manh Nguyen led me through all the paperwork quickly and effeciiently. Would recommend. Would return -- five stars

Top Notch

by from Waxhaw |

I only buy my cars at Hendrick Honda. From sales to service they know how to take care of their customers. John Tatum and Sean McLane always go the extra mile to make you feel special.

Dave Thomas, great service

by from Charlotte, NC |

Dave listened thoroughly, accommodated every need, and was knowledgeable about the repairs needed for my car. I'm very pleased with the service and will go back to Dave with any car issue.

May 7, 2015

Be careful when you take your car in for service. My car had a recall on the door actuator. This will be the 3rd time I have had to take my car in for this problem. After some research, I find out they didn't replace anything but did an inspection only. Five days later, the same problem. They will not provide a curtesy car which means I have to figure out transportation. It is almost worth going to a dealer a little further away and more reputable. Not a happy customer and no one seems to care at Honda Corp. Oh well, the saying is an unhappy customer will tell many,

Hendrick Honda Service Department

by from Charlotte, NC |

I picked up my car yesterday after being serviced by Hendrick Honda. I couldn't be happier with the level of professionalism and service I received. Jeffrey Smith took very good care of my service needs from the time I met him to drop off my car all the way to pick up. He took the time to make sure that having my car serviced was a seamless process, not once did I have any concerns. When I picked up my car and drove it home, I felt like I had a new car again, it was back to feeling like a finely tuned machine. Everything exceeded my expectations. Thank you again Jeffry Smith and Hendrick Honda.

Hendrick Honda service department

by from Charlotte NC |

I would like to express my feelings for the Hendrick Service Department. I have owned many vehicles and experienced many service advisers and consultants but one in particular stands a head above all of them. He is DONALD GUNN. Don recently handled the servicing of my new CRV Tour and did so in totally professional and caring manner. I could not have been more satisfied and pleased. One thing especially stood out. In all of our conversation I think he may have said "I" one time. He continually said "we",which indicated to me that he was an employee dedicated to his company and being true to his company shows me that he is dedicated to providing the best possible service for my vehicles needs. I thank Hendrick Honda and especially Don Gunn. Please pass my appreciation on to Don.

Bought a 2015 Honda Accord EX-L

by from Sophia, NC 27350 |

We had a wonderful experience at Hendrick Honda! We saw their great prices online and settled on a price over the phone. We live an hour and a half away but it was totally worth the drive! Everyone was super polite and could not have been more friendly. Our salesman Wayne Alexander, Finance Manager Kelli Jo, Sales Manager Sam, and all the other staff members were all great! We felt very welcomed and they did their best to work with what we wanted and could afford. We enjoyed getting to "build" our car to our needs without all of the run around we experienced other places. If you are in the market to buy please go see them! We are excited to be proud new owners of a 2015 Honda Accord EX-L. Two big thumbs up for Hendrick Honda!!!

Damage Assessment

by from charlotte, nc |

Rodney Nuhfer in the collision department was my accident damage estimator. He was very friendly, competent, professional, accommodating, and prompt in dealing with me personally and in appraising the damage done to my car. The receptionists were likewise very friendly and helpful during this process.

March 31, 2015

Thank you Robert for sharing! We know a visit to our Collision Center isn't planned, so Rodney and our team knows to take great care of you - getting you back on the road as quickly as possible!