Sandy Sansing Chevrolet

6200 Pensacola Blvd., Pensacola, FL 32505

New 888-687-7100
Used 888-232-0805
Service 866-511-5344

The Best expepiance in buying a car

by from Pensacola FL |

I have bought many cars over the years and always found to be a head ach. Until I bought a car from Bill and Rick. The two of them kept their word on everthing we talk about and work very well with me. Again the best experiance I have had in the 20 years I have been buying cars. I will recomand them to anybody I hear is looking for a car.

July 23, 2012

I will make sure Bill and Rick here's about your kind words. We all work very hard so all our customer have a great experience. Thanks again.

malone native happy to have found this dealership

by from New York |

My husband and I bought a 2010 Chevr Silverado from their dealership on Pensacola Blvd in Pensacola, Florida. This was the best buying experience that we have ever had! Our salesmen, Richard and Jay were so accommodating and in tune with our needs. The few things that we asked for were taken care of in a pleasant and timely manner. We would recommend Sandy Sansing Chevr to anyone who is looking for their next vehicle. We hope that they will have as enjoyable an experience as we did!

Poor Experience

by from Pensacola, FL |

I got an Autotrader Instant Trade-in Offer on my vehicle for $21,294, so I give Sandy Sansing (registered Buying Center on Autotrader--a.k.a. a dealership who honors the Autotrader offer) a call and speak to John Nudo, who confirms that, as long as my vehicle condition matches the condition I put into Autotrader, I would get the full $21,294. I ask how long he will be there the next day and he says "6:00pm." I made sure all of this was clear since I had to drive an hour and a half to get to the dealership. So the next day, a friend and I each make the 1.5 hour drive in 2 cars and arrive at the dealership at 4:45pm and ask for John Nudo. I'm told he left for the day. Okay, fine, so I'm directed to another guy, hand him the paper showing the $21,294 offer, and not only does he not look at my car, but walks in to his manager's office and comes out with an offer for $17,500. I point out the huge discrepancy and he says "that's all I can do." After questioning the value and purpose of this Instant Trade-In Offer if they won't honor it, he simply says "That's irrelevant. We don't have to buy any car we don't want to." To summarize, not only did they not honor their online offer after verbal confirmation over the phone, they didn't even physically look at my car to give a reason why. The guy who said he'd be there left work early and I was stuck getting low-balled by his rude cohorts. I arrived home extremely frustrated after having wasted 4 hours driving and talking to them under false pretenses. I will never go back to them again.

April 25, 2013

Hi WB- I am sorry you had a negative experience at Sandy Sansing Chevrolet. We are looking into this situation to see what happened. Customer service is our top priority. If you want to speak to someone about this experience, please contact Kelley at 850-476-2480. Thank you!

trading in auto

by from Pensacola FL |

Mr. Gillispie helped me at the Chevrolet store and I had a wonderful experience. I was extremely happy and will continue to do business with him. Love my new car!

February 27, 2013

Hi Amy - We are so glad that you had a great experience at Sandy Sansing Chevrolet! We hope you enjoy your car, and please let us know if you need anything! Stephanie

not happy

by from pensacola florida |

i have been there twice to the preowned area and both times they shot us down. this last time was just a few days ago and the guy came from the new side and i was told to go there by a salesman that worked at the toytota dealer down the road. we went there looking for someone to help us with our credit and the salesman says he cant find our credit report or score online-lied. i went straight to a verizon store to just let them run my credit and there it was-a 0. i havent bought anything in a while so my score was down. i had 3000 to put down even if it was a older automobile. he kept saying he couldnt find it. i have to have perfect credit to buy from them. i figure i will stay with pete moore or world ford and i got better results.

February 4, 2013

Hi John- I am sorry you had a negative experience. Customer service is our top priority. We are researching the issue and are looking into what happened. Please contact Kelley at 476-2480 for more information. Stephanie from Sandy Sansing Chevrolet

These guys do it right!

by from Gulf Breeze, FL |

I recently worked with Billy Gillespie, Sales, and Rick Gray, Finance Manager, to purchase a used vehicle from Sandy Sansing Chevrolet. At each step of the process, these guys put forth maximum effort to identify and meet my needs as a customer. They were flexible in working around my schedule and used technology to complete as much of the paperwork and buying process as possible. While my wife and I were on-site, we were treated to excellent customer service and with respect. One of the advantages of buying from Sandy Sansing is the variety of dealerships and inventory that exist in a relatively small geographical area. By going to the Sandy Sansing website I was able to view over 1000 used vehicles at a half-dozen different properties. I identified several vehicle I wanted to drive, at three of the dealerships, and my sales team had them all waiting for me when I arrived for test drives. While at the dealership I used my smartphone and found two other vehicles of interest, one at the Chevrolet dealership and one at the Mazda dealership. My sales team had them brought to me. I ultimately bought a vehicle that had started the day at the Mazda dealership. By the time my wife and I had settled on which vehicle we wanted, it was too late in the day for banking. Rick worked for several hours the next day and finally called me with a deal that was well within our budget parameters. We completed as much of the paperwork as possible using email, so that when we arrived at the dealership to sign papers we were out within a very short time. I was so satisfied with my Sandy Sansing experience that I recommended them to my co-workers and friends, one of whom purchased a vehicle from 'my' team the very next weekend, my friend raved about their customer service as well. Thank you Rick and Billy and Thank you Sandy Sansing!

August 31, 2012

Hi - We are so glad you had a wonderful experience at Sandy Sansing Chevrolet. Customer service is our top priority, and we are thrilled we met your expectations. I will make sure that Rick and Billy are aware of this review too. We hope you enjoy your new car and please let us know if we can help in the future! Stephanie from Sandy Sansing Chevrolet

2011 Honda CRZ

by from Gulf Breeze Fl |

Dear Sandy Sansing and General Manager of Sandy Sansing Used Chevy, I would like you to know how fortunate you are to have such a wonderful staff. I have just purchased two used vehicles from Rick Gray and Bill Gillespie, and my last purchase was from Robert Freeman. My mother and father have also just purchased a new Chevy on your new car lot. All of our experiences there have been so amazingly pleasant, that we will continue to buy our vehicles with you. Rick and Bill were incredibly helpful and kept our finances in mind, with many car buying options. You could say it was just their job to do, but to us, we felt important and in good hands. I am not one to give compliments easily and I feel that good customer service is hard to find, but in this case, they deserve a special pat on the back. I wanted you to know personally what a great group these guys were. I work at a major hospital and I will be sure to refer my friends and co-workers to your exceptional crew in Internet Sales. Rick Gray, Bill Gillespie and Robert Freeman, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. Danja Long Gulf Breeze Fl

August 13, 2012

Hi Danja, We are thrilled you had a great experience at Sandy Sansing Chevrolet. Customer service is our top priority. We are very fortunate to have wonderful sales people like Rick and Bill. They make car buying a fun and easy process! We will make sure they receive a copy of this review. We appreciate your comments and hope you enjoy your car. We look forward to helping you in the future. Thank you again!

Sales staff

by from Pensacola fl |

The sales crew On both used side and new side are always there to help, it's nice going to a dealership and not being pushed into something we don't want! They are always nice to be around and they treat us like family. We will always shop there for rest of our vehicle purchases. Thank you for having a winning staff and will recommend more people to the dealership!

June 30, 2012

Thanks for your kind comments. When you do business with us you are a member of the Sansing Family. So thanks again (Cous).

Outstanding service all-around

by from Pensacola FL |

From the moment we drove up in to the lot until all upgrades were finished, we were treated like royality. The salesman Richard and the Manager Dennis were more than accomandating. They offered a really good deal along with some extra incentives all of which was taken care of within a few days. I love my new Equinox. This is our second vehicle purchased from Sandy Sansing Chevrolet.

June 23, 2012

Thanks for the kind words. I will forward this to Dennis and Richard.

Awesome Christian Professionalism and Courtesy

by from Milton, Fla. |

I am Grady O. Beasley's grandson Scott who went with him to see Sean Dedolph at Sandy Sansing Chevrolet. We looked into getting what we thought would be a new truck b/c Grandpa's old one was getting a bit tired so to speak and we wanted Grandpa to have something with better gas mileage that would be safer for him to drive (safe for both me and you- TRUST me!!! LOL). We are both Christians and we decided long ago not to buy on impulse, and give ourselves at least one day to think things over before making any big decisions like buying a car. We discussed it with Sean and David and they still allowed us to take home the $35,000 truck we were looking at to give us some idea of what Grandpa would be getting b4 committing to buying it. We drove home and prayed about it. Then we discussed our financial situation and considered other personal things. The next morning we both decided that he needed something better, but the higher truck payments weren't what we were wanting. We decided that next morning were just going to turn the truck in and walk away with nothing. So we went back to Sean and David to let them know what our concerns were along with our final decision on the subject, and they being Christian men as well, sat down with us to hear our concerns. They listened with concern and intent and ultimately helped us consider other great options that we didn't think about ourselves. My Grandfather was able to keep his truck and still buy a beautiful new "Roll Tide Alabama" red 2012 Chevy Malibu that fits him just right. I couldn't be any more pleased with how they treated us- with the utmost respect and didn't just try to "sell" us a vehicle but helped us meet the needs of my Grandfather and family. I am not going anywhere else to buy my future vehicles for any reason. Just the amount of respect Sean Dedolph and David showed my Grandfather and myself at Sandy Sansing Chevrolet is enough for me even if we didn't buy a car that day. If you want to go somewhere where you don't feel like a piece of meat and want your needs to be considered and met, then go see Sean Dedolph- tell him that Grady Beasley and Scott sent you and you will experience the same professional Christian courtesy that we did!!! Tell Sean you want a Christian T-Shirt (Sean will know what you are talking about and have him call me- "Scott" and I will tell you everything I said here to be the truth. I don't mind!). Sincerely, Grady O. Beasley and Scott~

June 13, 2012

Thanks for the kinds comments. We all strive to handle our customers just like we would like to be taken care of.

Trade-In Experience

by from Pensacola, Fl |

I must say, I was highly impressed with the entire process. I had previously submitted an e-mail regarding the 2009 Kia Rio SX & upon arriving @ the location, got to test drive & fell in love with the car. The sales staff was very pleasant & professional throughout the entire process. Everything was explained in detail & within 3 hours, I was out the door with my trade in. I must say, I've never bought a car with so little stress, I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase.

June 13, 2012

Thanks for the kind words. We all try to take care of our customers just like their family.