Sandy Sansing Chevrolet

New 888-687-7100 New 888-687-7100
Used 888-232-0805 Used 888-232-0805
Service 866-511-5344 Service 866-511-5344

Sandy Sansing can

malone native happy to have found this dealership

by from New York |

My husband and I bought a 2010 Chevr Silverado from their dealership on Pensacola Blvd in Pensacola, Florida. This was the best buying experience that we have ever had! Our salesmen, Richard and Jay were so accommodating and in tune with our needs. The few things that we asked for were taken care of in a pleasant and timely manner. We would recommend Sandy Sansing Chevr to anyone who is looking for their next vehicle. We hope that they will have as enjoyable an experience as we did!

Sandy Sansing Chevrolet responded to this review

May 19, 2014

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad that you had an enjoyable experience purchasing your new vehicle. The Silverado is a great truck that we hope you and your husband will enjoy. Richard and Jay are valuable members of our team. Thanks again and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Who said buying a car can't be FUN!!!

by from Pensacola, FL |

My husband and I purchased a 2012 Dodge Challenger today. We worked with Lonnie and Kelly. Lonnie took us for a test drive and was very knowledgeable about the specs of the car. I joked if I bought the car I wanted pink balloons! While waiting, we spoke with Austin and 2 other very nice salesman (I'm sorry I didn't get their names too.) We told Lonnie what we wanted out of the deal and in no time at all, we got a fantastic deal. I know it takes a while to get things done when purchasing a car, but the time went by fast talking and laughing with this group of guys. We then met with Charlie who was awesome, again great to work with. Last stop was talking with the manager Sean. And Sean I have to say if I could sell cars I would want to work at your dealership! Overall great experience! And when I went to get the car, Lonnie kept his word, with 2 huge pink balloons waiting!!! Thanks to a team effort, buying a car wasn't the nightmare I thought it would be!!!!!! I plan to keep this beauty for a long, but if I am in the market again soon, you know where I will go!!!

Tahoe Purchase at Sandy Sansing Chevrolet

by from Pace, FL |

My wife and I bought a used 2015 Tahoe LTZ today. I hate buying cars and quite frankly loathe the whole process. We knew what we wanted and have been watching the gently used car listings for a while. When a couple of Tahoes came up that fit the bill we decided to come take a look. Mr. Craig Pippin was our salesperson. He did an awesome job making things happen for us. Most importantly, he treated us with respect, patience and kindness. He literally ran around the dealership to get the "little things" done for us to the point I recommended that he get a fitbit to track the running he was doing. My belief is that he does this kind of thing for anyone that walks in the door and I appreciate that.......the least he could do is also see how much fitness training he was getting out of his car deal :-). The folks at Sandy Sansing were nothing but professional and forthright. If you are looking for someone that will make sure the process is as painless as possible, ask for Craig Pippin.

Fantastic Dealership

by from Cantonment,Fl |

Sandy Sansing Chevy used cars area completely gave our family a fantastic car that we all are happy with. They were not only helpful but made us feel like family. It wasn't just a usual car dealership, it was a wonderful experience and a fast process. Thanks to Justin Cooey, Shawn Powell, and Chris Fowler for everything y'all are the reason I will be back in the future.

Worst Dealer Ever

by from Pensacola, FL |

This was the worst Dealership I have ever dealt with. I was buying a car for my daughter and was paying cash for a BMW. We wired half of the money to them from one bank but because it was late in the day could not get the remainder amount until the next morning when the banks open. They would not let her take the car that night and bring them a check for the remainder amount the next morning even though we had proof of the funds. They also said they knew she would be driving the car and because she was under age the would not do a loner for the night. We asked for our money back and was told it would be at least a week before they could refund the money to us for the portion we had all ready wired that day. I have bought many other cars and was all ways able to drive the car for a day or even sign something saying that we would bring in the money the next day or have to return the car. Never had i dealt with people so rude and treating us like this especially when we are paying cash for a car

Worst service department

by from Pensacola, fl |

This dealership has the worst service department in the entire area. Check the reviews. Remember that when you shop for a car.

Sandy Sansing Service in Pensacola

by from Pensacola, FL |

Customer Service does not do quality reapairs, I brought my car in because the handle was loose and when I left the door wouldn't open from inside or outside.My husband reported this promptly prior to leaving and was told that they have appts adn would try to get to it soon.I asked for the supervisor, Lenny the Supervisor explained to me that they had other appt's and the would get to my vehicle as soon as possible. I explained that I had an appt as well prior to them bringing my car out incomplete. Lenny took my car back to have it re-eval after a long discussion, only to come back to tell me that the lock accuator is not working and he doesn't know why. I explained that it was working fine prior to taking it back for repair and Lenny gave no response. Lenny then said he would meet me halfway if I would pay for the part $138.00, he would eat the labor cost. I don't think he's doing me a favor if this wasn't the problem prior to them touching it. I told him thats not fair and I would like to speak with the General Manager, I've already spent $200.00 for nothing. Lenny said the General Manager was not available and it wouldn't change the fact that he couldn't fix my car till Tuesday at the earliest. I said Okay when will the GM be available he said Monday. I said Okay please order the part and I will be there on Monday to speak with the GM. I have been a loyal VIP customer to Sandy Sansing Chevrolet for years and I never expected to receive this type of treatment and I will not continue to spend my money here for this type of customer service (or lack there of).

Sandy Sansing drops the ball in epic fashion!

by from Florida |

I live 70 miles from Sandy Sansing. I found a car I was interested in on cars.com and I called the 800 number listed at the top of the posting to confirm it was still there before loading up my children and taking the day to head over. Oh, and my CASH. I loaded that up, too. I was told by the gentleman on the phone that not only was the vehicle there, he was "looking at it through the window right now" and even said he would have a manager call me back to confirm when to have the car out front ready for when o arrived. No manager EVER called me, but okay. No big deal I guess, but when I got there I was told that not only had it sold it had sold SIX MONTHS ago!! On top of that, I wasn't even offered to be shown another vehicle instead. He shrugged his shoulders and said "oh well" after informing him I called beforehand and drove all this way. He didn't care at all to do anything but keep shooting the bull with the guy sitting next to him. AWFUL customer service!! I was ready to pay CASH for a vehicle and spread the word in the local military community that I'm apart of had this gone differently. Instead, I've taken my business elsewhere and will make sure everyone knows how Sandy Sansing Chevrolet rolls. This happened on today on June 16, 2015. Smooth moves, guys. FAIL!!!!

Unclear charges in Service Department

by from Pensacola FL |

My dad took his Nissan truck in to the service department at Sandy Sansing in Pensacola to have it diagnosed for an overheating problem with the radiator. He was told that there was a $105.00 diagnostic fee that would be charged and later applied to the work. They worked up an estimate of over $3,000.00 of things that could be done to the truck, some things were about the overheating others just work that was suggested. He decided to take it somewhere else for the work but told them to do an oil change and an allignment to use up the $105.00. We get there to pick up the truck and are now being charged $213.00 for the diagnostic fee and the work. The manager said that it would only apply to the "overheating" problems not the other things on the list that they gave him. I don't feel that this was a fair or clear representation of the "credit". The items were on the estimate so we assumed that they could be used. For regular oil changes etc, he has been satisfied with the service.

Exceptional Service

by from Pace, Fl. |

It was a rainy dreary day, we had been searching for a vehicle for a couple of days and stopped by Sandy Sansing Chevrolet. A salesman by the name of Craig Pippin greeted us with a smile and kindness. His experience and knowledge in car sales was impressive. We ended up buying a pre-owned Honda Accord. We are very pleased with the service that Mr. Pippin and the sales staff gave us. I would certainly recommend Sandy Sansing and Craig Pippin if you are looking to purchase a vehicle in the future. Personal Note: Craig Pippin in our opinion is an asset to this dealership. The Wise's