Pensacola Honda

Used 888-842-5131
Service 888-566-6230

Thank you Joel!

by from Pensacola, Fl |

Joel Unger was a very knowledgeable and courteous salesman. He was very attentive to my needs and answered all my questions. When I decide to purchase I will definitely come back and refer my friends & family to Pensacola Honda. Thank you Joel!

Great Service

by from Pensacola, Fl |

My dealer Joel was wonderful, he was able to meet my needs and find the perfect car for me. If anything I would recommend Pensacola Honda to anyone who is searching for a new or used car.

Opal Smith

by from Cantonment, Fl |

We saw the truck on line, called about it. Our call was returned. we went down for a test drive. Joel Unger was our salesman. He did an excellent job, he was very professional from the start of our visit until the sale was completed. He answered all our question, there was no sales pressure. He seem to make sure that we understood everything involved. It was all in all a good experience for me and my son.

Love my new Pilot the we bought from Pensacol Hond

by from Pensacola |

Love my new Pilot the we bought from Pensacol Hond

Great Service

by from mobile,al |

We drove from mobile,al. to Pensacola Honda. we was greeted by salesman mr.Joel Unger friendly smile and handshake.Our visit there were very pleasant not pressured. Mr Joel listen to my needs,interest and questions out of a number of vehicles. Yes I will recommend Pensacola Honda and Mr. Joel Unger to other seeking a new or used vehicle.I am very happy with the auto I purchased.Thanks to Mr. Joel Unger and finance manager Rafiq Hammad for making my buying experience a pleasant one.

Robert Blum

by from Pensacola, Fl. |

Mr. Joel Unger met me as I exited my car and he provide first class assistance from that point until the delivery of the car we came to see. His full attention was on the information we needed and he provided aditional details of the auto we purchased. Great to do business with him. Mr Rafiq Hammad helped find additional financing other than my local credit union. His assistance was also excellent with all of the paper work and finding a better loan. I like the way you do business now. Mr. Blum

ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING

by from Pensacola, FL. |

Mr. Mark Gartman was "Absolutely Marvelous". I brought my 2007 Acura TL in for service due to the flooding here in Pensacola. Mr. Gartman was very professional, kept me abreast on everything that was being done to my car and was there for me upon every telephone call and questions I had. Thank you Mr. Gartman for you immediate attentiveness. It was a wonderful experience--"KUDOS to Mark" !!!!!!! I will be returning for future service. :-)

Great job Joel!

by from Pensacola, FL |

Joel Unger is a fantastic sales rep. He understands the importance of assisting customers in getting what they want and need instead of "selling" them what he wants. Extremely pleasant experience throughout. I have and will again recommend Pensacola Honda and Joel to others seeking a new or used vehicle.

Awesome Experience

by from Jackson County, MS |

Great experience!!! Drove in from MS on Sat. morning. Willing to negotiate with us at every level. No SUPER HARD SALE on additional products, I. e. Warranties, roadside assistance, etc. Salesman Barry Hammoc such a sweet gentleman and Finance Manager Michael Allerheiligen was professional, personable and FAST!!!! Best car buying experience to date!!! Bought the car we first saw on- line.

Happy, happy, happy

by from Lillian, al |

I came to this dealership car shopping. Originally, I was looking for a used vehicle. But, after taking a ride in a Fit and discussing my vehicle needs with Joel Unger, I changed my mind . I ended up buying a brand new cherry red FIT. I absolutely love my car and the experience of buying was wonderful. All my needs were listened to and met. Buying a vehicle is a major expense and you want to feel that you have made the very best choice possible. I feel certain I did just that! Everyone I dealt with was fantastic!