Pensacola Honda

New 888-884-4181
Used 888-842-5131
Service 888-566-6230

by from Pensacola, FL |

Thank you, Joel, I really appreciate your kindness and help with my car. Thank you for taking your time to answer all my questions. I am happy with my new vehicle.

Sold out from under me!

by from marietta ga |

BEWARE OF THIS DEALERSHIP....since I live outside this area...Atlanta, ga......about 350 miiles...I had to purchase my car over the phone.....on Monday 7/21 in the am, I came to a final agreement with my saleslady.....Chris....to purchase a 2012 Toyota highlander....after agreeing to the price and also agreeing to drive down the next day and pick it up...no problem..... to reserve this car until I got there on Tuesday...I agreed for Pensacola Honda to charge a deposit....$2500. on my mastercard.....this was finalized immediately.....approx. time on that day was now about 11:15 am.....I then made a motel reservation and went and got a bank check made out to them for the agreed amount......everything was taken care of....or was they? about 6:45 pm that evening I received a telephone call from the sales mgr, Mr. Hawkins, who told me that my car had been sold to someone else that afternoon...in shock, I asked him to reconcile this...he stated that there was nothing he could do...the person had signed all papers, paid the agreed amount and was gone.....I was out of an agreed car, $2500 charge on my credit card for a week, and a large bank check made out to them....Mr. Hawkins stated that he would try to find another auto like this one.... the next morning, feeling descecrated by this company, I called Hawkins again....trying to get a solution...he stated that he would find something for me and get back soon....guess what....3 days have passed without anyone from PENSALCOLA HONDA calling me....I am through with these conniving people....do not want to see or talk to them again....pls do not let this dealership treat you the same way....I can attest that they do not care!!! You are trading risky waters if you choose to deal with them....Remember this story and take your honest money to another dealership!!!

Pensacola Honda responded to this review

July 31, 2014

We apologize for the miscommunication. We appreciate all of our customers and assure you we had no intention of inconveniencing you. If you would like to voice your concerns further please contact our General Manager Andy South at Andy.South@pensacolahonda.com or (850) 479-9091. Thank you.

Ardelia Catchings

by from Pensacola Florida |

This is my third experience with Pensacola Honda. My salesman, Joel Unger, went above and beyond to make my buying experience awesome. Thank you Joel!

Thank you, Joel!

by from Pensacola, FL |

Thank you, Joel Unger for a wonderful experience showing me the cars around Pensacola Honda! Joel was very knowledgable about the cars and buying process. Not only did he make me feel comfortable, but I didn't feel overwhelmed by a "sale pitch" with every word coming out of his mouth. He seemed to really be interested in making me happy as the customer instead of just making the sale (which is very nice for a change from other car lots I visited). I really appreciate the good customer service and caring attitude. I will definitely be back to see Joel and will recommend him to anyone I know looking for a new or used vehicle! Thanks again.

Thank you Joel!

by from Pensacola, Fl |

Joel Unger was a very knowledgeable and courteous salesman. He was very attentive to my needs and answered all my questions. When I decide to purchase I will definitely come back and refer my friends & family to Pensacola Honda. Thank you Joel!

Great Service

by from Pensacola, Fl |

My dealer Joel was wonderful, he was able to meet my needs and find the perfect car for me. If anything I would recommend Pensacola Honda to anyone who is searching for a new or used car.

Opal Smith

by from Cantonment, Fl |

We saw the truck on line, called about it. Our call was returned. we went down for a test drive. Joel Unger was our salesman. He did an excellent job, he was very professional from the start of our visit until the sale was completed. He answered all our question, there was no sales pressure. He seem to make sure that we understood everything involved. It was all in all a good experience for me and my son.

Love my new Pilot the we bought from Pensacol Hond

by from Pensacola |

Love my new Pilot the we bought from Pensacol Hond

Great Service

by from mobile,al |

We drove from mobile,al. to Pensacola Honda. we was greeted by salesman mr.Joel Unger friendly smile and handshake.Our visit there were very pleasant not pressured. Mr Joel listen to my needs,interest and questions out of a number of vehicles. Yes I will recommend Pensacola Honda and Mr. Joel Unger to other seeking a new or used vehicle.I am very happy with the auto I purchased.Thanks to Mr. Joel Unger and finance manager Rafiq Hammad for making my buying experience a pleasant one.

Robert Blum

by from Pensacola, Fl. |

Mr. Joel Unger met me as I exited my car and he provide first class assistance from that point until the delivery of the car we came to see. His full attention was on the information we needed and he provided aditional details of the auto we purchased. Great to do business with him. Mr Rafiq Hammad helped find additional financing other than my local credit union. His assistance was also excellent with all of the paper work and finding a better loan. I like the way you do business now. Mr. Blum