Meadows Motor Cars

179 North Main Street, E. Longmeadow, MA 01028

Used 866-243-7873

Awesome!

by from Chicopee |

Ive bought 2 cars and am in the process of buying a 3rd. Gary and "Big Mike," are very good, low pressure, information oriented sales people. The prices are great and vehicles clean and well presented. Any mechanical issues were addressed and fixed prior to the final sale, with 60 days to follow up on anything else. (Though you wouldn't know it by looking at them, these are after-all used cars.) An excellent buying experience backed up with trusted, quality work.

November 30, 2014

Thank you very much for your business and great review. We look forward to serving you again. gary-meadowsmotorcars.

WONDERFUL DEALERSHIP

by from MAYNARD,MASS. |

I WAS VERY SATISFIED. I DROVE 90 MILES TO SEE AND TEST DRIVE THE USED CAR I WAS INTERESTED IN. GARY HAD THE CAR READY ON MY ARRIVAL. HE IMMEDIATELY PUT PLATES ON THE CAR AND MY WIFE AND I WENT ON A NICE TEST DRIVE. WE DISCUSSED PRICE AND I SAID I WOULD GO BACK HOME AND CHECK WITH MY CREDIT UNION. EVERYTHING GOT APPROVED AND WE PURCHASED THE VEHICLE. OVER THE WEEKEND THE CAR WAS CHECKED AND SERVICED. LATE MONDAY AFTERNOON WE DROVE TO PICK UP THE CAR, BIG MIKE WALLACE WAS WORKING< HE WAS SO FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL SO WE COULD COMPLETE ALL THE NECESSARY PAPER WORK. MIKE PUT OUR PLATES ON THE CAR AND OFF WE WENT. THIS IS A GREAT DEALERSHIP FOR GOOD FAIR PRICED USED CARS. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO A FRIEND AND BY ANOTHER USED VEHICLE THERE IN THE FUTURE. POLISH JOE

December 4, 2014

Thanks Joe! Thank you for your purchase and the great review.If we can ever help you again please call. Thanks again!!! Gary.

horrible sales man's manner

by from nashua nh |

I've never met a someone like this perosn gary. I've made an apoointment with him and i told him i will be 15 min late becuz of an awful traffic and he said that is fine. When i call him back to check with him he said he is leaving cuz he has a plan at 5:30 when i told him 2 hrs ago i will be there at 5:15 . Told him i drove almost 2 hrs to get here he said not his problem and he wouldnt want to sell me a car with a price i had offered anyway. So i didnt even get to see him nor car. He left without waiting. I was furious. I really dont think he should be in a service business. He should never even listed cars on this website. Horrible horrible experience. Nobody should ever try to go to this place. Thank you.

September 10, 2014

So sorry about this experience. This is not how we operate our business. We apologize for any miscommunication or inconvenience. Please feel free to contact us. We would like to resolve the situation. 413-525-4040

Great experience

by from 01081 |

We had a great experience, everything went smooth right and everyone is friendly and helpful. We will definately go there again as well as recommend them to others.

April 17, 2012

thanks for the great review. if you need any help in the future please contact me. thanks again!! gary-meadowsmotorcars.

2004 Deville

by from warren.ma |

Got a great trade in for my car towards this 2004 Deville. They were very good about addressing the items that needed to be corrected and did it in short order. They went over and above on the safety check and repairs. Very pleased. Priced right so didn't need to do the haggling (I hate that the most when buying a car). Would recommend to friends and family, will return when I need another vehicle.

March 6, 2012

hi cindy, thank you for the great review, it means a lot to us. thanks again! gary-meadowsmotorcars.