Efkamp Auto Sales

Efkamp Auto Sales

4240 NW 2nd Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313

Used 888-816-9472

Specializing in quality pre-owneds!

Awsome service!!!

by from wdm, ia |

Randy the owner is great to work with as well of his coworkers. He has helped me with getting my first car, as well worked with my financial issues.. i would recommend getting your car here to friends and others. The service was great and they made sure the car was ready to leave the lot with great smiles. AWsome job guys.

A+ sales and service

by from Gilbertville Iowa |

I have only good to say about Randy at Efkamp Auto!! Great customer service and wonderful to buy a vehicle from!! I will recommend this place for my family and friends! Not your usual pushy car salesman and felt very comfortable while looking. 5 stars!!!

very great service would most definitely recommend

by from des Moines ia |

I went in about a month ago because I was interested in a vehicle I viewed online. I however did not get approved for my vehicle due to my own reasons, but the service here is very freindly, comfortable, and honest. Very nice cars at an amazing price!!! I would definitely shop here in the future!!! Great family as well....very satisfied "almost" customer lol

Excellent customer service

by from Dallas TX |

Excellent customer service on the phone. We were trying to buy a car long distance and Randy could not have been more helpful, reassuring and generous in his offer to make this work for us. We ended up finding a car closer to home and purchased that one but would highly recommend Randy and Efkamp.

Bought 3 Cars from Efkamp & Will Buy More...

by from Norwalk, IA |

My husband and I have purchased 3 vehicles from Efkamp Auto Sales after we took a used vehicle from another car lot to our long-time mechanic - he suggested we look at Efkamp. I'm so thankful for that recommendation! Randy has been more than fair with us and we've had great customer service from him and excellent vehicles, all 3 times. Soon, we will be in the market for another vehicle and there's no doubt that we will go to Efkamp. We have recommended Efkamp to family members and friends who've also purchased from him and been treated well and gotten good vehicles. Randy has allowed us to have our mechanic (across the street) check over each vehicle to ensure that we were not purchasing something that we could not count on. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Efkamp Auto Sales and Randy as a place to find your next vehicle.

Good price yet slow service

by from Ames, IA |

I bought my 2009 Corolla LE at below the KBB dealer retail price and I am happy on that. The car was serviced and cleaned and in very good condition. However, I have to deal with the throttle body malfunction after purchasing, which is not what I expect; Besides it takes me a month to get my license plate from Randy:(

Great place to buy a car

by from Des Moines |

The car we bought was a very nice car and was $2200 less then we found at other dealers.Very nice person to deal with and we got a good price for our trade and financed it thru the dealer and he got us a lower rate then our bank.Very happy!

Haven't been contacted yet

by from Ames, IA |

I have called once and emailed twice. Still no response from the owner of Efkamp Auto. It's been about 3 weeks.

Efkamp Auto Sales responded to this review

October 2, 2013

Mitch was contacted by phone and did not return a call.

Overall Good

by from Washington, IA |

The vehicle I got form Efkamp was exceptionally clean at purchase. The price was what I wanted to pay, but I would still take a vehicle to a trusted mechanic for an overview before purchase. I could tell the oil had been changed and a new air filter installed but just over 200 miles after I bought the vehicle I went to rotate the tires and noticed the front brake pads were worn past the squeak indicators and stating to wear on the rotors. This should have been noticed in the how ever many point inspection each vehicle is suppose to get. It wasn't expensive to fix, I had the rotors turned and purchased and installed the new pads for about $85.