Efkamp Auto Sales

4240 NW 2nd Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313

Used 877-507-1599 Used 877-507-1599

Specializing in quality pre-owneds!

Awsome service!!!

by from wdm, ia |

Randy the owner is great to work with as well of his coworkers. He has helped me with getting my first car, as well worked with my financial issues.. i would recommend getting your car here to friends and others. The service was great and they made sure the car was ready to leave the lot with great smiles. AWsome job guys.

January 18, 2015

Thank you writing for a review on our page we really appreciate it. Hope you are well. Randy Efkamp

A+ customer service

by from Lucedale, MS |

We had a wonderful experience with this dealership. We live 900 miles away and Randy and Jack were extremely helpful through the whole process, even personally picking my husband up at the airport. We definitely recommend this dealership!!!! Thank you guys, I absolutely LOVE my car!

March 30, 2016

Thanks Morgan for coming all this way to buy a car. We are glad you love the car.

Customer

by from Des Moines, IA |

Had a really good experience buying my car from Efkamp auto. I had the sales person Jack help me and he was very good at answering all my questions and helping me through the process! Thanks Efkamp auto for the car!

February 24, 2016

Thanks Rachel for taking the time to write a review and buying from Efkamp Auto Sales...we appreciate your business.

Great place to buy a car!

by from Des Moines, Ia |

Great place to buy a car! They are very honest and a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend this dealership for anyone looking for a great used car.

February 15, 2016

Ryan and Jen, thank you for purchasing a vehicle from Efkamp Auto Sales. It was a pleasure helping you.

Great customer service

by from Marshalltown iowa |

I would recommend efkamp auto to anyone looking for a good quality car low miles clean & good price! We drove several vehicles (half the lot) before deciding on one! Fast easy service & the financing company got us approved after considering all options.. We'll definitely be back!

February 24, 2016

Thanks for your business Jamie and Ric.

Great Service

by from Virginia |

Randy went above and beyond to provide the detail I needed in order to make my decision about a vehicle he had for sale. Considering I was 900 miles away and couldn't see or test drive the vehicle, Randy went the extra mile and took extra pictures. He also provided additional information and documentation to helped. Although the vehicle wasn't exactly what I was looking for, I would definitely recommend the company. Thanks for all the help!

February 24, 2016

David thanks for taking the time to write a review. Although we didn't sell you the Jeep...we hope you found one that was perfect for you and closer to home.

Very happy with service and new car

by from Clive, Iowa |

I just purchased my second vehicle from Efkamp Auto Sales. Everyone was great to work with and the process was quick. I am very happy with my new car and would go back in the future.

BAD SERVICE

by from ankeny, IA |

Went to see a Saturn Ion. Owners son helped us and was extremely rude when we asked to negotiate on price. When we asked to test drive the car he refused, saying that since we could not come to a decision on price we had no business driving it. I will NEVER purchase a car from here and will encourage my family and friends to never do so as well.

June 3, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. However, our business policy is when we can not agree on price with a customer we do not allow test drives because of insurance/liability reasons.

A+ sales and service

by from Gilbertville Iowa |

I have only good to say about Randy at Efkamp Auto!! Great customer service and wonderful to buy a vehicle from!! I will recommend this place for my family and friends! Not your usual pushy car salesman and felt very comfortable while looking. 5 stars!!!

very great service would most definitely recommend

by from des Moines ia |

I went in about a month ago because I was interested in a vehicle I viewed online. I however did not get approved for my vehicle due to my own reasons, but the service here is very freindly, comfortable, and honest. Very nice cars at an amazing price!!! I would definitely shop here in the future!!! Great family as well....very satisfied "almost" customer lol