22400 S Tamiami Trl, Estero, FL 33928

Used 888-434-8603
Service 866-982-4508

GREAT PLACE TO BUY A TRUCK

by from CAPE CORAL,FL |

WE SHOPPED ALL WEEKEND FOR A NEW TRUCK , AND EVERY DEALER IN FORT MYERS DID NOT CARE TO SELL US ANYTHING.WE ALMOST GAVE UP ON OUR DREAM TO GET A NEW TRUCK AND MY WIFE SAID LETS GIVE COCONUT POINT A TRY AND BOY SHE WAS RIGHT.THEY WENT OVER AND ABOVE THE CALL OF DUTY WITH A GREAT DEAL.WE WILL SEND EVERYBODY WE KNOW TO THE GUYS AT COCONUT POINT FORD.PS BOBBY WE ARE COMPLETELY SATISFIED!!!!!!

Dependable and trustworthy Service

by from Estero, Florida |

Mr Hyer I know I have written before about the staff over at the quick Lane and how they are the reason I traded my Chevy for a Ford, however the accolades continue. I had my Edge in for service today and once again Steven Boyle demonstrated his continued stellar customer service. My Edge now has 15,332 miles and it's previous service was 01-23-2014 so 5 moths have passed. But that did not slow Steve down. The minute I emerged from my vehicle he came out of the service booth and approached me with his hand extended with "good morning Mr. Barry, I have not seen you in a while is every thing okay with you and the Mrs.?" He continues to amaze me with his sincere concern do make me feel special and an appreciated customer. How could anyone being treated that way ever not want coming to him and Galloway for service. At 66 years old I have had a car or two in the past and never have I been made to feel so appreciated from anyone associated with an auto dealership like Steve.You can tell his job is his passion and that he knows the importance of continuing the relationship with his customers and how to keep them coming back. Heck, I wish I was made to feel that good in some of the restaurants I visit I a more frequent basis than coming to see Steve. I hope you have some sort of employee recognition program in which he has the opportunity to know that we customer's care enough to tell his upper management of his dedicated and stellar service.Sad to say, most people take time to complain but accolades to me are even more important. Sincerely, Fred Barry

Certified Ford

by from Bonita Springs |

I just purchased a Certified Ford from Coconut Point Ford, they were very helpful and had a good selection to choose from.

Review

by from bonita springs, fl |

The employes were very knowledgeable on the escape. Very helpful, patient, and friendly. Couldn,'t ask for better service

Tottal a Stellar Dealership - Five Stars

by from Estero Florida |

I have always been a Ford man. During my corporate years I was COO for construction Companies, and always used the Fleet sales Department for company vehicles. Coconut Point Ford is part of the Galloway Family Dealerships, with an impeccable reputation, good Christian Owner and Stellar ties to the community and what it contributes to it. Their management style is one of the most professional run dealerships I have worked with in my 42 years old working life and 65 on earth. The Galloway name is know in our area for honesty, integrity and fairness. My experience with everyone I dealt with in my purchase was one of extreme professionalism in helping me make a wise purchasing decision not just a sale. Hats to Bobbie Collins, Phil Malin,Tom Spicer, Ulyses Campbell, Even though we had two competitive automobiles for a period of time, the Galloway Quick Lane did all our maintenance work due the trust of the excellent service advisors, Steve Boyle and Mike Yurczak. I would recommend Coconut Point and Galloway to anyone in the market for not just an automobile for the experience and the relationship.

by from Naples, Florida |

It was a pleasure doing business with Coconut Point Ford and Tom Spicer. I love my new Taurus

lied in advertising their Nissan 350 Z...

by from sarasota |

They have a Nissan 350 Z listed on cars.com . I drove to the dealership with a printed copy of the ad that included the listed price of $16,967.00 . when i arrived at the dealership, I showed the printed ad to a salesman named Tom. He said that "the price listed did not include at least $3,000 in cash or trade" which he said was listed in small print. Well, that was a lie. there was nothing in the ad or on cars.com that said anything about an additional $3,000.00 . you can't trust their advertising - so I would not recommend going to this dealer.