Pete Moore Chevrolet

Used 877-354-3062
Service 877-718-7036

Pete Moore Chevrolet Body Shop

by from Pensacola, FL |

Needed rust warranty work done to my Silverado truck. Lisa made a potentially bad situation very pleasant. Would definitely recommend.

2014 camero

by from Pensacola FL |

Great sales man. Good service. My son loves his car. I hope when I come in next year I'll get a better deal on my truck

Best service department!

by from Pensacola FL |

Love the service dept! Every time we have taken in our Chevy Tahoe over the past 4 years we have been happy with the service we received.. The service was so good that we decided to stick with Chevy and we purchased an Equinox. Now both vehicles will be serviced at Pete Moore and don't have to fool with any other places! Our service advisor is "Happy" he is always more than helpful.

Standard vehicle service visit

by from Pensacola, Fl |

Took my vehicle in to have it serviced. Very good experience, service techs very friendly, vehicle was in & done in a very timely manner.

A-C Repair on my 2012 Suburban

by from Pensacola, Florida |

I've never had a bad service experience at Pete Moore Chevrolet. The service staff and the sales team have always been professional and helpful. They always make every effort to take care of your needs in a speedy manner. I recommend the Pete Moore Dealership to all my friends.

great service

by from gulf breeze |

they really worked with us. great service. all very polite and very attentive to our needs

Great Service Department

by from Pensacola, FL |

Not too happy with being lied to by the salesman, but we didn't find that out until the last minute. We did purchase a new car and we love it. We also are very happy with the service department and the people that work in it.

Service Department

by from Pensacola, FL |

Ever since purchasing our 2008 Impala we have had all routine maintenance and repairs done by Pete Moore's Service Department and highly recommend them for like services. The mechanics are knowledgable as well as their Service Reps.. the last one I have been served by is. Christa Hall, the best so far, not saying that the others were not very good. Due to these favorable experiences I will seek Pete Moore first for my next automobile purchase..

Oil and air filter change

by from Pensacola Florida |

Appointment time: 8:30 AM Arrival time: 8:20 AM Paid Bill: 10:21 AM Services completed: Changed oil, oil filter, rotate tires, change air filter, inspect car and put on order parts for AC unit. My time is money about $26.50 per hour. You and this car cost me money. Let?s see what can go wrong with a Spark. Rocker Cover, Computer and now AC unit, all costing me time and time is $$$$. Pete Moore takes hours just to change the oil (remove then put back in drain plug), replace oil filter (unscrew then screw in new filter), rotate tires, (put car on lift, use pneumatic tools to remove lug nuts, rotate tires, put lug nuts back on and check air pressure), change air filter (use phillips head screwdriver to remove top of air filter canister, take out old filter, put in new filter and secure top of canister using phillips head screwdriver). All of this I was doing on my father farm when I was 13 or 14 years old. This is not hard work, it does not take two hours to do.

bad attitude

by from pensacola, FL |

called to get some info on a vehicle. the guy who answered wasnt very friendly. common courtesy isnt so common here i guess.