First Coast Auto Sales

1156 Cassat Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32205

Used 904-695-9595

Go see Jessie in the Cassat location

by from ST Augustine |

I went to First Coast Auto Sales thinking I would not be able to purchased a vehicle due to my circumstances. Jessie was my sales representative in the Cassat location. He was very nice, courteous, friendly and understanding. He took the time to help me in a time of need. I would recommend anyone who is trying to purchase a vehicle to see Jessie. Him and his manager even discounted the price of the vehicle to get me where I needed to be on payments. Go see Jessie!!!

Bought a VERY nice Ford Mustang

by from St.Augustine FL |

I would like to take the time out to Thank First Coast Auto Sale for there great customer service and for Jesse Parilla working with us to make dure we left satisfied i would highly consider everyone to visit them if there in need of a vehicle

Thankfulness

by from jacksonville, fl |

Shoot to Mr.Guy Marvin himself for being a great car salesman.I brought a 06 impala from him 3months ago and I found out it had after taking it through maintaince once I recieved car back only toreturn in 3weeks and as any customer would be I was mad but what did Guy say calm down my grirnd I got you.That day I drove of his lot wit an 09 wit same stipulations as da 06.Now yesterday I titaled my impala and before Mr.Guy talk to my insurance company or before I left hospiltal Mr.Marvin had already put me in the car of choice a magmum..Please don't believe the hype First coast is the best used car lot in da city..

Sam is AWESOME

by from Glen Saint Mary, FL |

Bought my new Honda from Sam. Love it! Quick, easy and painless!!!

CHRISTINA TAYLOR

by from JACKSONVILLE FL |

ED WAS OUTSTANDING :) BEAVER STREET i WOULD REFER THIS PLACE TO ANYONE THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

FORD F-150

by from JACKSONVILLE |

2ND VEHICLE I GOT FROM FIRST COAST AUTO SALES BEAVER STREET LOT. I WANT TO THANK EDWIN AND THE CREW ON HELPING ME GET THIS GREAT F-150. I RECOMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO ALL MY FRIENDS. THANKS : DIANE

2001 mazda b3000

by from baldwin |

i went to cassat store was not helped went to beaver street location and bought a new truck . edwin and the crew was great, thanks

June 7, 2013

Mr. Scheider we appreciate your feedback. We also want our customers to know it was not our lot on Cassat where no one would help you. It was AutoMax. We look forward to serving you.

MY NEW CAR!!!!

by from jax,fl |

The service at beaver st was Excellent Mr Edwin Manucy was a very great sales reprensinitive i am very happy and excited with my 2002 Mustang thank you so much!!!!

June 7, 2013

Thanks Sharoneca, You sure looked sporty when you pulled out in that Mustang too!!!

Julia Breeland

by from Yulee, Florida |

John at the Beaver St. location was very helpful. They worked with me when no other dealership would. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

June 5, 2013

Julia, I am glad we were able to get it worked out for you. We pride ourselves on our personal approach. Unlike most dealerships our financing decisions are made on the spot through face to face interaction with the decision maker. We look forward to a long and successful relationship. Enjoy you new Chevy truck.

Julia Breeland

by from Yulee, Fl |

John @ Beaver st car lot did a wonderful job. We will return in the future.

June 3, 2013

Thanks Julia we hope you enjoy your new Chevy truck.