First Coast Auto Sales

1156 Cassat Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32205

Used 904-695-9595

drayton

by from jacksonville fla |

love the service at beaver st edwin was very helpful and i will be send my co workers to see him

May 29, 2013

Latasha, We would love to help your coworkers and will pay you a sales commission if they buy from us. Enjoy your new yellow Beetle Bug.

Kodo's

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

I brought my car in to be fixed Mr. Manucy called and asked if I was interested in trading it in I hadn't thought of that but was very interested. I came in and was greet by name and after asking about the cars on the lot he showed me a few the car I choose really met my needs I really appreiated Mr. Manucy putting the option to purchase a car in my mind it really worked out for me. The process to purchase the car was painless and he is awesome!!!!

May 29, 2013

Susan, Thank you for your kind words and repeat business. We hope you enjoy your new Lucerne as much as the Chrysler 300. Please let us know if we can help in the future.

GREAT SERVICE @ BEAVER ST LOCATION

by from JACKSONVILLE FL |

@ BEAVER ST LOCATION STEVE AND THE CREW WERE GREAT. THEY MADE ME FEEL SPECIAL AND APPRECIATED NEED MORE LIKE THEM.

May 29, 2013

Ms. Woods & Mr. Jones, Thank you, we need more customers like you guys. It makes the entire process of buying a car more pleasant for everyone when the appreciation comes from both sides. We hope you are enjoying the Ford Fusion.