Fathers & Sons Audi

989 Memorial Ave, West Springfield, MA 01089

New 888-694-5179
Used 888-326-9069
Service 888-378-6369

Every vehicle is on sale every day at Fathers & Sons. No hassles, no haggles and absolutely no gimmicks!

1st class customer service

by from East Hampton CT |

I normally don?t write reviews but after my experience with Fathers and Sons in West Springfield I felt compelled to share my experience. My Salespersons name was Derek. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. We took a test drive in the 2007 BMWxi I was looking at and quickly came to an agreement on price. Afterwards, I realized that since the car was barely ready to be shown they probably would have rubbed out some of the dings that the car had. I called Derek the next day and asked if he would have their ?ding guy? fix the dings he could. Even though the sale was already finalized and he didn?t have to, Derek took it upon himself to go the extra mile and looked into it for me. Sure enough he was able to get the Dealership to fix the dings even though it was going to be extra time and expense on their part. Then 3 days after having the car the service engine soon light came on. They offered to drive me a loaner all the way to Meriden CT where I work and bring my car back to fix it. I again notice a problem with the lumbar switch popping off/broken. At this point I was dealing with the service department and ended up dealing with a Sales Manager/Rep named Kevin. I explained the problem to Kevin and he agreed to try and have it fixed for me. Since this was not a safety issue, they were under no obligation to fix this $400 item. None the less, Kevin came through for me and didn?t charge me a dime. By the next day my car was delivered back to me at my workplace in Connecticut and the loaner was taken back. What can I saw but WOW! I can?t remember the last time a company was willing to so far above and beyond just to make things right. Even after the sale! If your ever in the market for a car and want to deal with a dealership that truly understands Quality 1st class service, Fathers and Sons is the place to go.

911 In 2012

by from Springfield,Ma |

Over all at F & S my exsperince has been out standing, My recent visit in search of a Used 911,has been exciting as well as the opportunity to see the unvieling of the New 911-2012! Derek Beaulieu my sales person has reassured me that that I can count on seamless service as well as enjoying the Porsche 911! Once I purchase it from fathers & Sons!

Dealership at its Best

by from Springfield , Ma |

My recent vist of one week ago was in part to purchase a used 911 and the unveiling of the New 911, 2013! The effort that was put into this process was spot on, as well as entertaining & enjoyable! My sales person Derek Beulier ensured me that once I've decided on a vehicle that this experience would be seamless and rewarding form bargaining to end! When I do decide Fathers & Son will be my choice!